• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    This isn’t just about breaking stuff and stealing stuff. It’s about a political agenda and provocation of law-enforcement (both local and federal) to put conservatives and Republicans in a bad light and stir up sympathy for Democrats and liberals. And of course, drive people to the polls in November. Hopefully more of us than them.

Frankly, rioters and looters have no sympathy among most democrats.

I don't want to debate the topic on this thread. It is clearly something that is a belief on your part and may not be factual.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    I didn't watch the video but if that's true, then wow... just wow. Unless there's a construction project going on at that corner, then that's pretty damning evidence of a premeditated intent to riot.

Here is the video again. It is interesting overall, but you might want to start at 10:55 for the part about the bricks next to a Dallas courthouse. And according to the report, there was no construction going on in that area. But the bricks were there "just in case".

[video=youtube;pIn_I49fCao]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIn_I49fCao[/video]

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    WRTV live feed: Pennsylvania and I can’t tell the other street, got idiots sitting in the middle of the road.

and their live stream stopped.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    A little outside my lane here, but he may want to check with ILEA and his town council on that. I *believe* there's a limit to how many deputies a town marshal can have under just the marshal certification but I could be wrong. State law requires the town council to set a maximum number of deputies. He can, however, per IC code "call the power of the town to his aid", although I don't know exactly what that entails.
    I dont need a badge or a title to legally protect my community. Or effect a citizens arrest for that matter.
    Police have granted authority by the PEOPLE. The people are the power. And i won't stand by and watch a bunch of criminals burn my town period.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Here is the video again. It is interesting overall, but you might want to start at 10:55 for the part about the bricks next to a Dallas courthouse. And according to the report, there was no construction going on in that area. But the bricks were there "just in case".

[video=youtube;pIn_I49fCao]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIn_I49fCao[/video]

Thank you for that! Still listening even now, but the brick thing... yeah.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    mike.gif

yup

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I dont need a badge or a title to legally protect my community. Or effect a citizens arrest for that matter.
    Police have granted authority by the PEOPLE. The people are the power. And i won't stand by and watch a bunch of criminals burn my town period.

I'm not sure what that has to do with a town marshal making deputy marshals, but thanks.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Frankly, rioters and looters have no sympathy among most democrats.

I don't want to debate the topic on this thread. It is clearly something that is a belief on your part and may not be factual.

Many Democrats today aren’t like you or my greatest generation grandfather.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom