Not open for further replies.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Nope. I have a lot of respect for our Alpo. He will stand his ground regardless. Most everything I throw at him either gets thrown back or laughed off as it should.

In all honesty I do not understand the mind set but I will stand in lockstep with you in defense of your rights to think/feel/act according to your beliefs as long as it does not enter my safe space. Then :poop: gets real ugly.

You have to respect anyone that stays the course to their convictions.
    In my mind we have been divided by design.
    Yep i like and respect alpo too.

blackenedman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    There certainly appears to be some evidence for a coordinated effort of agitators and instigators at work.

[video=youtube_share;pIn_I49fCao]http://youtu.be/pIn_I49fCao[/video]

I enjoy Tim pools reporting. I saw a video he posted, I think from Dallas, of a pallet of bricks dropped outside the courthouse. Seemed oddly placed. Pool mentioned that thru years of reporting on such incidents as Occupy Wall Street, among others, that a common tactic of protest organizers, was to place vans, loaded with bricks, along the protest route, to be available for use.

I have no idea if true or not, but I also don't have much reason to doubt him.

Hoosierkav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    South of Indianapolis
    I'm trying to keep this in bounds as I ask, "Do the protests care about other races being unfairly targeted by police, or only Blacks?"

Is there bias vs Hispanics, Asians, Middle Easterners, or only Blacks?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I'm trying to keep this in bounds as I ask, "Do the protests care about other races being unfairly targeted by police, or only Blacks?"

Is there bias vs Hispanics, Asians, Middle Easterners, or only Blacks?

You would have to ask them. Most of them are clueless as to the reality's they are marching against.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    I'm at work :(
    Well, people have asked on here (Or maybe it was the other thread?) how they could help, and while I’m sure this is probably an overreaction, if your lady needed help there are those here who would do that, just in service of an INGO brother.
    The judgement call is just whether or not her fear is reasonable and/or justified.
    I bet if you said the word some would be there.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Nope. I have a lot of respect for our Alpo. He will stand his ground regardless. Most everything I throw at him either gets thrown back or laughed off as it should.

In all honesty I do not understand the mind set but I will stand in lockstep with you in defense of your rights to think/feel/act according to your beliefs as long as it does not enter my safe space. Then :poop: gets real ugly.

You have to respect anyone that stays the course to their convictions.
    In my mind we have been divided by design.

Thank you for that. This isn't the correct thread for it, so I'll just say that I've voted for as many republican presidents as democrats. Perhaps more. But I abhor trickle-down economics.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Thank you for that. This isn't the correct thread for it, so I'll just say that I've voted for as many republican presidents as democrats. Perhaps more. But I abhor trickle-down economics.

People may see Reagan as a hero, but in reality he was what ruined the republican party for a very long time.

And is also why an M16 is $30,000.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

In truth I hate all the ways "They" waste our money. Put any label you wish on it but I see it as theft in the highest order.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom