JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    @jettaknight

The police walked away from the group that was about the deface/remove the statue with ropes.

So the new mexico group moved in to protect the property.
    Basically they were doing what the police SHOULD have done.

After the shooting occurred then the police detained everyone with a gun to do their investigation but from best I can tell they did not detain any of the looters who did manage to deface the statue.

If that's the case, then that definitely sounds wrong, but Tombs certainly didn't make that case.

Dutchisaurus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 30, 2020
    US
    I think you could be right. In another frame there is something appearing to extend down and to the right, like possibly a chain or cord. knife scabbard?
    His right hand looks like on of those flexible cake spatulas I used to threaten to whoop my kids but with.

At least I call it a cake spatula.
    My wife would know the technical nomenclature for such a precision device.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    No problem. Shooter got arrested, but he was chased by a mob, hit with a skateboard, and knocked to the ground.

Sauce:

https://www.koat.com/article/man-sh...removal-of-onate-statue-in-old-town/32874448#

Is he holding a spatula in his right hand?

His right hand looks like on of those flexible cake spatulas I used to threaten to whoop my kids but with.

At least I call it a cake spatula.
    My wife would know the technical nomenclature for such a precision device.

Its that is what it was, he's glad he's dead. If not his momma would have beat his ass into next week for ruining it.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Its that is what it was, he's glad he's dead. If not his momma would have beat his ass into next week for ruining it.

Wait, so he did die? I haven’t really read any stories other than what’s posted here about it. If so, good. Maybe people will think twice before thinking because they’re part of a mob they can attack someone

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Wait, so he did die? I haven’t really read any stories other than what’s posted here about it. If so, good. Maybe people will think twice before thinking because they’re part of a mob they can attack someone

Dunno. As fast as he dropped, if that didnt kill him I'll be surprised. He appeared to be totally lights out before he hit the ground.

If not and its his momma's cake tool, he's still dead. LOL

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I will go with your thoughts on this but I also know this was more than likely a photo op to push another angle of "He was a good man" thing or so it would seem.
    If anyone did not deserve it was him. JMHO and not poking at you sir.

Yeah. I think one of the best quotes I've found that makes sense to me for many situations is by the author Michael Connelly, who wrote the Harry Bosch series.

Bosch's guiding philosopy as a detective is:

Everybody counts, or nobody counts.

That's a concept worth remembering....at least it is to me.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    If that's the case, then that definitely sounds wrong, but Tombs certainly didn't make that case.

That case didn't need made, it's blatantly obvious. How you were unaware of what is going on baffles my mind.

This entire mess, police have been ignoring rioters, murderers, looters, arsonists... Yet they've been arresting anyone trying to defend themselves from the former, or trying to discourage the former.

If that isn't police taking an ideological side, I don't know what is.

Standing in front of a monument with a longarm isn't against the law, last time I checked.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

The guy that was shoot is in critical condition as of yesterday. He was one of the people trying to topple the statue and then got into a verbal with the shooter and I think is the one that said let's kill him prior to taking out the knife

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Change of venue.

To Idaho.

The officer had many options. Perhaps he chose the least attractive of those options. Sheriff said it was a good shoot according to CNN.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom