JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    It should work splendidly.......

911 Operator: Hello this is 911 how may I help you?

Caller Karen: Someone is breaking into my house I need the police right away!

911 Operator: Ok no problem. You do know that after the police were de-funded all of our services are now pre-pay. Do you want to continue?

Caller Karen: Yes, yes someone is in my house now! Hurry!

911 Operator: Ok great. Do you need one officer or would you like us to send two today?

Caller Karen: Send 2 or 3 whatever you have I'm freaking out here!

911 Operator: Ok we're almost done here. The first officer is $150 per hour and each additional is $100 per hour. Do you still want 3?

Caller Karen: OMG ,yes they're right outside my bedroom door!

911 Operator: Oh that's unfortunate but we're almost done here. Do you want the officers to bring weapons? If so that is an additional $75 each and you will be billed later after an inventory of ammo used is completed. Now will that be Visa or Mastercard? I'll take that card number now if you're ready.

Caller Karen: I can't find my card! OMG! OMG!........................................

911 Operator: Oh, I'm so sorry. You'll have to call back I have other calls coming in. Have a nice day.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    How refreshing that she admits that Illinois "isn't a right to keep and bear arms". I guess the Land of Lincoln is a constitution-free zone?

And, given her bigoted tirade and threats to burn down and loot their stores, I just can't imagine why they're standing outside and on top of their store, armed.

Edit: holy cow, this video is hard to watch. What is with the gratuitous profanity and the ad nauseum repeating of the same thing, over and over and over and over and over...? This video could have been about a minute and a half long. The other 8 minutes were just repeating what she had already said.

Come on Chip you already know....thats all she has. No real in depth arguments just a loop repeater of the same idiocy.
    Impossible to drown in her gene pool.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota

911 Operator: Ok no problem. You do know that after the police were de-funded all of our services are now pre-pay. Do you want to continue?

911 Operator: Ok great. Do you need one officer or would you like us to send two today?

911 Operator: Ok we're almost done here. The first officer is $150 per hour and each additional is $100 per hour. Do you still want 3?

911 Operator: Oh that's unfortunate but we're almost done here. Do you want the officers to bring weapons? If so that is an additional $75 each and you will be billed later after an inventory of ammo used is completed. Now will that be Visa or Mastercard? I'll take that card number now if you're ready.

Caller Karen: I can't find my card! OMG! OMG!........................................

911 Operator: Oh, I'm so sorry. You'll have to call back I have other calls coming in. Have a nice day.

:laugh: Very sad, but I just had to laugh.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

LOL! You forgot the offer to join their “advantage” club so Karen could get 50% off her next 911 call. :D

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    LOL! You forgot the offer to join their “advantage” club so Karen could get 50% off her next 911 call. :D
    I’m a platinum member. All emergencies 50% off, your calls to the front of the line, plus you get a cool 911 hat.

If you tell them I referred you I get an extra 10% off on my next emergency, so be sure to tell them i referred you.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Send me a kevlar that my Sordins work with instead. In any color other that United Nations blue.

You know... Trump is CIC... Does he have the authority to change military uniforms? I don't want our soldiers wearing red helmets, but a nice little indiscreet MAGA patch on the uniform would work. ;)

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I’m a platinum member. All emergencies 50% off, your calls to the front of the line, plus you get a cool 911 hat.

If you tell them I referred you I get an extra 10% off on my next emergency, so be sure to tell them i referred you.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Hatin Since 87 again.

Dammit... I had my phone in hand too!

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area

I wonder if Ernestine is still available. She'd be a perfect 911 operator.

2lyyt1.jpg

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I wonder if Ernestine is still available. She'd be a perfect 911 operator.

2lyyt1.jpg

She seems too expensive for my emergencies. I use the great value operators. They barely speak English, and usually send the wrong emergency personnel to the scene, but it saves me money in the long run.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    [video=youtube;TynqK1TX4zI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TynqK1TX4zI[/video]

language warning.

Woman complains she can't loot a place cause people are armed.

“...with their mother****ing aye kay FOURTYSEVEN.:runaway:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom