Not open for further replies.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Or you know, you could stop breaking the law. That seems to be pretty effective.

Actually nobody said any laws were broken, just that you were with a cop on the side of the road. Could be a flat, out of gas, burned out light, over zealous pullover for no apparent reason or whatever. If you actually broke some law, you might get hassled more and deserve it.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Actually nobody said any laws were broken, just that you were with a cop on the side of the road. Could be a flat, out of gas, burned out light, over zealous pullover for no apparent reason or whatever. If you actually broke some law, you might get hassled more and deserve it.

I've got to think getting pulled over for no apparent reason is pretty rare. I can't imagine a scenario where having a flat or being out of gas would get confrontational. That's got to be even more rare.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    language warning.

Woman complains she can't loot a place cause people are armed.

How refreshing that she admits that Illinois "isn't a right to keep and bear arms". I guess the Land of Lincoln is a constitution-free zone?

And, given her bigoted tirade and threats to burn down and loot their stores, I just can't imagine why they're standing outside and on top of their store, armed.

Edit: holy cow, this video is hard to watch. What is with the gratuitous profanity and the ad nauseum repeating of the same thing, over and over and over and over and over...? This video could have been about a minute and a half long. The other 8 minutes were just repeating what she had already said.

Last edited:

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I think the one lesson that today's children may have never heard...or some may have forgotten:

You ain't all that special.

You live on a planet with 7 billion other human beings. You ain't unique. You don't "deserve" much of anything unless you study for it or work for it, or both.

Get ****ing real. Get a job.

Don't give me "burn baby, burn" or that may be the last thing you remember about this planet.

Oh...and it's unlikely you'll be missed for very long.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I think the one lesson that today's children may have never heard...or some may have forgotten:

You ain't all that special.

You live on a planet with 7 billion other human beings. You ain't unique. You don't "deserve" much of anything unless you study for it or work for it, or both.

Get ****ing real. Get a job.

Don't give me "burn baby, burn" or that may be the last thing you remember about this planet.

Oh...and it's unlikely you'll be missed for very long.

:rockwoot: Your MAGA hat is in the mail... ;)

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/07/us/george-floyd-protests-sunday/index.html

It's official, Minneapolis is going to dismantle their police department.

S4jlEdu.jpg

Maybe some older democrat voters will finally get their wake up call in the wake of this.
    Not holding out much hope if the the past 2 decades hasn't given them their reality check.

[video=youtube;90WD_ats6eE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90WD_ats6eE[/video]

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/07/us/george-floyd-protests-sunday/index.html

It's official, Minneapolis is going to dismantle their police department.

S4jlEdu.jpg

Maybe some older democrat voters will finally get their wake up call in the wake of this.
    Not holding out much hope if the the past 2 decades hasn't given them their reality check.

[video=youtube;90WD_ats6eE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90WD_ats6eE[/video]

May they get what they wished for, and serve as an example for the rest of the country. Take that as you will, but I'll give you a hint. I pray that the rest of the country does NOT follow their example.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    On a good note - a friend of mine has a son in the Guards and she was worried when he got called up several days ago. He just came home again today so somebody thinks it is calming down a little,

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom