• ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    But as in nearly ALL these cases, if they don`t fight/resist police, there`s no story. And I`m not saying that resisting arrest ought to be a Capital crime, but, when YOU escalate the situation, and force law enforcement to have to ramp up the necessary force, YOU have caused this.
    No argument on this. None. But look at what is surrounding us. Any hook. Any incident that gives pause or lights a fire the MSM is all over it and most often causes far more harm than it is worth.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Looks like they're winning right now to me.

They hijacked the political system and judicial system, as people stand around shrugging expecting they're just going to stop.
    They're already pushing into the suburbs in places where people are terrified to fight back, and thus far have not.
    You’re really on that nonsense like that? “Pushing into the suburbs?” Geez.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    This post is intentionally inflammatory, and flat out false. It the kind of stuff the "14 Words" folks say. "They" seems to be filled with a hell of a lot of White people. Are there idiots on the left that say that stupid #$%@? Sure, but those idiots also exist on the right as well.
    No more inflammatory than this.

1618957769108.png

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    You’re really on that nonsense like that? “Pushing into the suburbs?” Geez.

Like all leftists, you try to tell me what is sitting in front of my face isn't actually there.

60V8Qk0.jpg

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Those "idiots on the left" now control the political system and the judicial system.

You speak as if it's a fringe, no, it's not.
    So you think White people are trying to “genocide” White people? Because if you think Black people control the political/judicial system, you’re fooling yourself.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    So you think White people are trying to “genocide” White people? Because if you think Black people control the political/judicial system, you’re fooling yourself.

Yes, there are a large number of self hating white people, have you not read the news?
    "God please teach me how to hate white people." is something worth googling.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Yes, there are a large number of self hating white people, have you not read the news?
    "God please teach me how to hate white people." is something worth googling.
    Ok, I’ll let you have the soapbox. Nothing good will come of this discussion.

smittygj

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 11, 2010
    Kingdom of Bahrain
    Here is my take on the Jury. It's just an opinion, and I know, everyone has one.....

The judge told the defense when he asked for a mistrial on the basis of Maxine Waters statements that he would not grant a mistrial, but that he said, and I quote "could lead to this whole trial being overturned". In my mind, maybe Jury said OK, lets convict, as he is most likely going to get it overturned due to Water's statements. They stave off the riots and burning and just pass the buck along. Next trial please...

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Regardless of opinion on the outcome, I respect Nelson for his effort. There were things that could have been done better, but he had an extremely uphill battle to fight, all by himself. Regardless of who he was defending, I have to say he did his best in spite of impossible odds.

Top Bottom