• KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Yup.

But here is my take.

Those 2 had history and not good history either. Big man was a bully and caused major trouble back in the day. Not a gentle giant as the MSM would have you believe and he caused LEO many problems. It is pretty obvious this had something to do with how that played out that fateful day.

JMHO of course.
    It's highly plausible that Chauvin wasn't gonna take the chance of letting Floyd cause major trouble again given the history.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    My guess is he'll be professionally Epsteined once a plan gets together. Guard assignments mixed up, cameras off, and for some reason he''ll be in a place with a dozen inmates unseen and unknown. Has to be a group as there's too much chance one killer would fail with a shank against an unarmed trained officer. Leadership will get it figured out. Riots are expensive...

Always follow the money

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    My guess is he'll be professionally Epsteined once a plan gets together. Guard assignments mixed up, cameras off, and for some reason he''ll be in a place with a dozen inmates unseen and unknown. Has to be a group as there's too much chance one killer would fail with a shank against an unarmed trained officer. Leadership will get it figured out. Riots are expensive...

Always follow the money

Don't even need a professional epsteined situation.
    Throwing him to general pop would be premeditated murder.

That's like saying "yeah sure you can jump in this blast furnace, you'll be fine."

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Don't even need a professional epsteined situation.
    Throwing him to general pop would be premeditated murder.

That's like saying "yeah sure you can jump in this blast furnace, you'll be fine."

The difficulty with that approach is you run the risk of him killing another "innocent" in the process of defending himself. As an experience officer I'm sure he has some hand to hand combat skills. Big/social media would spin that as "the man" turning a monster loose allowing him to kill again.

I'm inclined to believe this will be done, like Epstein, methodically, planned, and cold blooded.

When people besides leadership do this it's called premeditated murder.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    That’s a battle they won’t win. Ever.
    Looks like they're winning right now to me.

They hijacked the political system and judicial system, as people stand around shrugging expecting they're just going to stop.
    They're already pushing into the suburbs in places where people are terrified to fight back, and thus far have not.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    They want white people genocided.
    that's the only thing that'll sate their blood lust. Everyone knows this is true, but is afraid to say it.
    This post is intentionally inflammatory, and flat out false. It the kind of stuff the "14 Words" folks say. "They" seems to be filled with a hell of a lot of White people. Are there idiots on the left that say that stupid #$%@? Sure, but those idiots also exist on the right as well.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    This post is intentionally inflammatory, and flat out false. It the kind of stuff the "14 Words" folks say. "They" seems to be filled with a hell of a lot of White people. Are there idiots on the left that say that stupid #$%@? Sure, but those idiots also exist on the right as well.

Those "idiots on the left" now control the political system and the judicial system.

You speak as if it's a fringe, no, it's not.

Top Bottom