• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    No, I’m completely out. I’m not going to put my life and my family’s life and well-being in the balance for a system that will burn me down for doing my job.

I only serve at the will of the people. The people don’t want me anymore.
    We still want you.

Half the country may not, but there’s still a lot that appreciate what you guys do.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Chauvin had like 10 minutes to rethink his actions. His failure to do so means he now gets to think about them for probably the rest of his natural life.

I don’t feel bad for him
    iu

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Chauvin's defense team should be executed for criminal malpractice. They did terrible job. I thought he was guilty, and this verdict reflects that, the jurors thought the same. I know there's the "they were intimidated crowd," but I ain't buying that for a second.
    Moral, don't put your knee on the neck of a guy for 10 minutes.... claim it was training, then have that debunked, say he died of an overdose, have that debunked, say it was a bad heart, and have that debunked, and then say it was car exhaust, and have that debunked. Stick with something and ride it out rather than throw up everything.
    You won't need reading glasses for this

rJOir9k.jpg

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Yup.

But here is my take.

Those 2 had history and not good history either. Big man was a bully and caused major trouble back in the day. Not a gentle giant as the MSM would have you believe and he caused LEO many problems. It is pretty obvious this had something to do with how that played out that fateful day.

JMHO of course.

bmbutch

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    Chauvin had like 10 minutes to rethink his actions. His failure to do so means he now gets to think about them for probably the rest of his natural life.

I don’t feel bad for him
    Wow, yep, it’s not like that drugged out felonious criminal was compliant, and non resisting!

Did Chauvin go to far?
    I don’t know, I’ve never worn a badge, but guilty on all 3-counts, what a load of crap!

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    Yup.

But here is my take.

Those 2 had history and not good history either. Big man was a bully and caused major trouble back in the day. Not a gentle giant as the MSM would have you believe and he caused LEO many problems. It is pretty obvious this had something to do with how that played out that fateful day.

JMHO of course.
    But as in nearly ALL these cases, if they don`t fight/resist police, there`s no story. And I`m not saying that resisting arrest ought to be a Capital crime, but, when YOU escalate the situation, and force law enforcement to have to ramp up the necessary force, YOU have caused this.

Top Bottom