Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    And more to the "grandma" video.

Go to about 2:10 and watch

[video=youtube;YsKzCDajrHE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsKzCDajrHE[/video]

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Well. This will certainly be spun a few ways.

[video=youtube_share;VrH_QjlTiLo]http://youtu.be/VrH_QjlTiLo[/video]

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Well. This will certainly be spun a few ways.

I disagree with Tim. Occam's razor.

The bar and DNC HQ are only a block apart.
    https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Dem...69c699fe0206!2m2!1d-122.6574!2d45.5237265!3e0

Its not like the driver ran over the guy then after checking that off his list of things to do that day, he drove across town and then crashed into the HQ as an act of terrorism. And According to the video, no real damage was done to the building. We all know cars, especially SUVs, are not stopped by building walls. Old folks mistake the gas for the brake and go all Kool Aid Man through the wall all the time, and we know how that turns out; nothing like this for sure. (Maybe it was an inside job and they really didnt want to hurt the DNC building, just make it look like they tried? :tinfoil:)

My gut says he panicked from being shot at, and lost control and barely got stopped before he coincidentally hit a building friendly to the protesters.

And I'd also venture to guess its no accident that the bar they like to hang out at is so close to the DNC. Birds of a feather and all.

All things considered, I think Tim is reading what he wants to into this. His feeling, all things considered, dont pass muster when you look at facts. I think he sees the tension on both sides and WANTS to see a connection.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    This is pretty much my thinking. That’s why I said people are gonna spin this. It may turn out to be targeted, but it could easily be that the antifa thug was accidental struck, the driver panicked, was shot at (antifa is obviously armed now), adding to the panic, mashed the gas and accidentally ran into the building which happened to be the Democratic HC. But that’s speculative at this point because we have no more informative facts.

No matter what the facts work out to be, I think like I said, people will be spinning this.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    What if the gun was pointed at the driver before the vehicle hit the antifa loser and precipitated the vehicle hitting it? Unless we see good video, we'll never know the truth of what happened. It's difficult (to say the least) for me to imagine a typical antifa creep reacting to a spontaneous attack and managing to access a weapon and effectively engage a moving vehicle in defense.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Antifa is now saying it wasn’t “fascists” that ran over their comrade. So I’m guessing it was an accident. It was in front of an Antifa hangout/bar. Thug and friends get lubricated, stumble out of the bar. Someone runs him over. The start shooting at the car. Driver panics, loses control, crashes into commieD HQ. Takes off because people are shooting at him/her.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I have a business idea.

Let's start a business manufacturing black hoodies with built-in masks and black trousers in plus sizes (but no accommodation for testicles), then build a super-woke web site to market them to the anti first amendment dweebs.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    I am not familiar with this young lady. But, I think I will have to find more about her.

But not in a creepy way.

I think.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I am not familiar with this young lady. But, I think I will have to find more about her.

But not in a creepy way.

I think.

I like Kaitlin. She can be a bit antagonist at times, but when she's on and rolling she can be very good and quick on her feet.

She came on the scene as the "Kent State gun girl."

Screen-Shot-2018-11-19-at-1.21.37-PM.png

Top Bottom