• ...and so much more!
  • 2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    That case is why I dislike red flag laws.

From what I have seen all he said was if attacked he would fight back.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Other than the comment about having a detailed plan, I see nothing wrong with what he said. In short, "If they attack, I will defend. I know how I fight, and that means that many of them will die. If that's not what they want, don't attack."

Or as J said, in Men in Black, "Don't start none, won't be none."

Where is the problem? (Again, other than "I have a detailed plan...")

Blessings
    Bill

Agreed. I was thinking, "Seems reasonable," until the part about having a plan.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Arhhd6Q.jpg

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    An organization threatens shop owners and destroys their business if they don't comply.

The Mob?
    Sort of. Antifa.
    So, since they are acting like the mob, shouldn't there be FBI and "organized crime units" being brought to bear, to restore the rule of law?

Tim here is mad at a business.
    I'm mad at a government that's turning a blind eye.

[video=youtube;8MlVb9JcqvE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MlVb9JcqvE[/video]

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    An organization threatens shop owners and destroys their business if they don't comply.

The Mob?
    Sort of. Antifa.
    So, since they are acting like the mob, shouldn't there be FBI and "organized crime units" being brought to bear, to restore the rule of law?

Tim here is mad at a business.
    I'm mad at a government that's turning a blind eye.

[video=youtube;8MlVb9JcqvE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MlVb9JcqvE[/video]

Well, the venue breached the contract with the organizers, which put the event organizers in a real bind. Pool was a sponsor, and a speaker for the event. So I can see why he might be pissed at the venue. Rightfully so.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I understand.
    But, he (actually, all of us) should be asking the government why they are allowing things to progress just as they did in the Weimar Republic.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    When they began training in 2012 for Hong Kong nobody noticed. And the press avoids showing what they're doing.
    When they started training for here nobody noticed. And the press avoids showing what they're doing.
    Each is just another color revolution, well, financed, well trained, well supplied, common source.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    :xmad:

[video=youtube_share;Hnz7sLs5pv4]https://youtu.be/Hnz7sLs5pv4[/video]

Where is that?

I don't go out of my way to find protesters but if I came across this in my area while running errands, I'd knock out as many of those turds as I could in record time. And somehow I would be arrested as the aggressor. I'm guessing it's Portland...again and the police are watching from a block away....again.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Plot twist: The front of her walker was decorated with swastikas and "SS" symbols.

You're right.
    We don't really know the whole story. And here I was blaming those kids when they were probably just protecting us from them fascist Nazis.

Although, I'm still watching this hoping that Gra-Ma pulls out a MP-40 and takes care of business.
    I mean.... Damn Nazis.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Where is that?

I don't go out of my way to find protesters but if I came across this in my area while running errands, I'd knock out as many of those turds as I could in record time. And somehow I would be arrested as the aggressor. I'm guessing it's Portland...again and the police are watching from a block away....again.

Ontario Canada

[video=youtube;xWsq2zk-6lg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWsq2zk-6lg[/video]

Top Bottom