• ...and so much more!
  • JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Police hasn't worked, counter-counter-counter-protest hasn't worked, labeling everyone as either a terrorist or hate group hasn't worked...

I recommend replacing the stages at these parks with a playground for goats. How can you be violent when these kids are soooooooo cute?
    [video=youtube;7sk6HPYYd7g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sk6HPYYd7g[/video]

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I'd be for banning face coverings during "protests" or "demonstrations"

Though I'm sure there's some anti-1A attached to that

... And obviously "banning" anything doesn't mean anything to those willing to break the law anyway.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    I'd be for banning face coverings during "protests" or "demonstrations"

Though I'm sure there's some anti-1A attached to that

... And obviously "banning" anything doesn't mean anything to those willing to break the law anyway.

I think a ban on face coverings at something like that - when applied to all gatherings - would be a reasonable time/place/manner restriction.

But here's the thing - it seems like there are already tools that LEOs in the area could use to arrest those responsible, but they are apparently not being used.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I think a ban on face coverings at something like that - when applied to all gatherings - would be a reasonable time/place/manner restriction.

But here's the thing - it seems like there are already tools that LEOs in the area could use to arrest those responsible, but they are apparently not being used.

;)

[video=youtube;xPZ6eaL3S2E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPZ6eaL3S2E[/video]

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

This. The most sophisticated implementations of facial recognition are not inconvenienced significantly by soft coverings (such as bandanas etc) that mold to the facial contours

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I keep seeing him labeled as a "conservative". He does not consider himself to be one.

I wanted to answer this question for myself. So I googled him, looked at his Twitter, looked at the articles he’s written, what others on both sides say about him. I concluded that he’s right of center. For a gay Asian.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Andrew Yang is, so far, the only candidate to wish good health for Andy, and side against Antifa.

Andrew Yang is the only sane Democrat in the running. I don’t agree with him on a lot of things, but he is at least sane.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    65762880_10220204694852650_738688234078339072_n.jpg

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    They cut his mic during the debate.

Maybe instead of a "Russian Collusion" witch hunt, Trump should instruct the DOJ to investigate American (both the DNC and MSM) attempts/collusion to influence our elections. Since many on the government side would be subject to the Hatch Act, it could get interesting.

Top Bottom