• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    If you stayed with what I said then a conversation could be possible.
    But, you don't do that. So we don't, thus ending this, uh, disconversation.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    If you stayed with what I said then a conversation could be possible.
    But, you don't do that. So we don't, thus ending this, uh, disconversation.

Huh? If I stayed with what you said, a conversation would be possible. So a conversation isn't possible unless I say what you say. Is that really a conversation?

Okay.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    LOL, no, we're done because the practice of twisting what is said into diversionary disputation to create argument makes a hash of conversation. So long.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    LOL, no, we're done because the practice of twisting what is said into diversionary disputation to create argument makes a hash of conversation. So long.

I don't think jamil is twisting what you said at all. He is simply looking at things from a different perspective and elaborating, well I might add, that he doesn't believe the mindset of the average antifa joker to be as black and white as you may see it.

I'm not sure there is anything here to take offense to.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The answer to this is long term. Keep ****ing and having kids and raising them to be competent and sane. And encourage them to grow up, get married only to sane people, and have lots of sane kids.

The crazy men on the left are largely incels and betas and can’t get laid anyway, or, they want to be women. And the sexually active crazy feminist women, who don’t want to be men, don’t want to get pregnant. And if the get pregnant they celebrate aborting the pregnancy. And if the have babies they encourage them to be trans and are less likely to procreate.

So it looks to me like natural selection might just pull us out of this insanity.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    The answer to this is long term. Keep ****ing and having kids and raising them to be competent and sane. And encourage them to grow up, get married only to sane people, and have lots of sane kids.

The crazy men on the left are largely incels and betas and can’t get laid anyway, or, they want to be women. And the sexually active crazy feminist women, who don’t want to be men, don’t want to get pregnant. And if the get pregnant they celebrate aborting the pregnancy. And if the have babies they encourage them to be trans and are less likely to procreate.

So it looks to me like natural selection might just pull us out of this insanity.

That sounds like 'Quiverfull' without the theology

Edit: And SMoD is natural selection, too. Just ask the dinosaurs

Top Bottom