• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    Took this quote from the Insane Social Justice thread. It was in regards to role playing video games, but the similarity is pretty clear...

"The whole joy of an open world game is to do anything, specifically things you would never do in real life - like kill with reckless abandon. Nothing's going to pull you out of that gameplay faster than some invisible fence guarding "socially unacceptable behavior"."

Fortunately most gamers don't act on their fantasies in real life, but I wonder what percentage of ANTIFA are gamers that have decided to take it up a notch...
    If you think these people are gamer geeks doing real-life role playing, you're deluding yourself with an unfounded desire to marginalize them as a non-threat. The core of these groups are not bored junior college kids living in their parents' basements. They're hard-core anarchists and communists that belong to hard-core anarchist and communist organizations. Their goal is sowing sufficient mayhem and political upheaval to allow the violent overthrow of the US and state governments. Peel back the layers on who they are and you find a half-dozen or more anarchist and communist organizations underlying them, most of which have been around for some years now.

John

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    If you think these people are gamer geeks doing real-life role playing, you're deluding yourself with an unfounded desire to marginalize them as a non-threat. The core of these groups are not bored junior college kids living in their parents' basements. They're hard-core anarchists and communists that belong to hard-core anarchist and communist organizations. Their goal is sowing sufficient mayhem and political upheaval to allow the violent overthrow of the US and state governments. Peel back the layers on who they are and you find a half-dozen or more anarchist and communist organizations underlying them, most of which have been around for some years now.

John

That wouldn't surprise me in the least as far as the "core" goes. But I'm guessing more than a fair share of the skinny-jean/Chez t-shirt-wearing, purple haired, pasty white geeks in masks are not far removed from mom's basement. Another group of "useful idiots" doing the dirty work for their "masters" because they think it's "cool".

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    That wouldn't surprise me in the least as far as the "core" goes. But I'm guessing more than a fair share of the skinny-jean/Chez t-shirt-wearing, purple haired, pasty white geeks in masks are not far removed from mom's basement. Another group of "useful idiots" doing the dirty work for their "masters" because they think it's "cool".
    I think in the US that’s largely true but maybe not necessarily mostly true. They’re all deluded ideologues playing in a fantasy of fighting for the oppressed. Some of them live in mom’s basement, some of them are mom. They’re indoctrinated lunatics. They think they’re fighting actual fascists, Nazis, white supremacists, whatnot.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    48394264_335748657259957_2577555692764266496_n.png

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    https://hotair.com/archives/2018/12...ion-claim-video-felarcas-attack-may-doctored/

The DA is “selectively prosecuting people that fought fascists,” Reichel said. “We used to call them heroes in World War II.”
    No the DA is prosecuting (rightfully so) misguided people that have become fascist like with their tactics in their own right. They think that anyone that does'nt agree with them or their blanket bully tactics are fascists.

Do not equate yourself to true heroes.

Ever.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    click to play

[video=facebook_share;294023591513247]https://www.facebook.com/TheRealScottRhodes/videos/294023591513247/[/video]

When your entire group can't handle one dude with a man-bun, you probably shouldn't be on the streets in masks trying to provoke people.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

John

I think in the US that’s largely true but maybe not necessarily mostly true. They’re all deluded ideologues playing in a fantasy of fighting for the oppressed. Some of them live in mom’s basement, some of them are mom. They’re indoctrinated lunatics. They think they’re fighting actual fascists, Nazis, white supremacists, whatnot.

You have all raised good, valid points. Combine these observations and you have the reason why when they start mayhem in a neigh proof near you, you take your binoculars, identify the leaders and instigators who are directing and rallying the mob, and those are the SOBs you draw a bead on first.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    You have all raised good, valid points. Combine these observations and you have the reason why when they start mayhem in a neigh proof near you, you take your binoculars, identify the leaders and instigators who are directing and rallying the mob, and those are the SOBs you draw a bead on first.

Taking a lead as far back as the revolutionary war.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Of the two STEM school shooters, one is a pro-Antifa guy, and the other is a trans guy. Or girl. I don't know/care.

Soooo... can we blame Trump for creating antifa and being against trans in the military or some kind of connection? Surely we can if we try.

Top Bottom