65708673_477574642991836_820156496598794240_n.jpg

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    A year ago, Vox posted a video about, "don't believe the hype about antifa".
    Crowder has a reply
    [video=youtube;JwIJccMH1Wg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwIJccMH1Wg[/video]

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    more video
    more language warning

[video=youtube;MmVuYZB3VwE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmVuYZB3VwE[/video]

It's a pity just before the 5:00 min mark, when the old man gets attacked, that the old man hadn't drawn a firearm and either avoided the attack or ended the threat of it.

Very well-spoken and intelligent young man. Could've toned down the F-bombs towards the end. I'd not heard of him before.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    It's a pity just before the 5:00 min mark, when the old man gets attacked, that the old man hadn't drawn a firearm and either avoided the attack or ended the threat of it.

Very well-spoken and intelligent young man. Could've toned down the F-bombs towards the end. I'd not heard of him before.

Well, check out some of his other videos. He has some good ones.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I think a ban on face coverings at something like that - when applied to all gatherings - would be a reasonable time/place/manner restriction.

But here's the thing - it seems like there are already tools that LEOs in the area could use to arrest those responsible, but they are apparently not being used.
    Ill support that bill to ban face coverings as soon as they include law enforcement and government agents in it.

I dont like the little pansys of antifa at all but maybe one day ill have a reason to cover my face at a protest

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Ill support that bill to ban face coverings as soon as they include law enforcement and government agents in it.

I dont like the little pansys of antifa at all but maybe one day ill have a reason to cover my face at a protest

I have a hard time imagining you covering your face.

blue2golf

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Evansville
    Question (and maybe it's been asked here before): Does Antifa have active cells here in Indiana? Not the escapee from mom's basement kind but the violent, take-it-to-the-streets type like the ones in Portland. If so, have they been assaulting folks here as well?

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I have a hard time imagining you covering your face.
    Yeah probably not.

I just found out the other day (tv) that the state of maryland? Or Massachusetts now has a law that all police must be in uniform. No more plain clothes.
    While I support law enforcement and I do hate criminals, I have always hated seeing cops and other agents of the govt in plain clothes. Government should always operate out in the open and be transparent. So many of these stings and setups and undercover ops make me wonder why the govt acts like criminals to catch criminals. Yes I understand reasoning as a tactic but its shady. I would love to see a law like that here in Indiana

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    I saw an interesting typo (I think on twitter). At least, I think it was a typo. It referenced "Intifa" instead of "Antifa." That brings to mind the Intifada in Israel.

It might turn out that the semi-organized groups engage in a simmering violent protest, but not revolt, type strategy. Concrete milkshakes and slingshots, but not guns and explosives. (Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know the Intifada certainly did more than that, but this is about Antifa.)

It kinda looks like the Portland police are acquiescing to the lower-intensity violence, at least for now. That's a simpering strategy if there ever was one.

But, here in the US, where the gun laws are... different... perhaps it is more likely to grow into "shots fired" scenarios.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I saw an interesting typo (I think on twitter). At least, I think it was a typo. It referenced "Intifa" instead of "Antifa." That brings to mind the Intifada in Israel.

It might turn out that the semi-organized groups engage in a simmering violent protest, but not revolt, type strategy. Concrete milkshakes and slingshots, but not guns and explosives. (Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know the Intifada certainly did more than that, but this is about Antifa.)

It kinda looks like the Portland police are acquiescing to the lower-intensity violence, at least for now. That's a simpering strategy if there ever was one.

But, here in the US, where the gun laws are... different... perhaps it is more likely to grow into "shots fired" scenarios.

Guns and the left: I'm an anarchist. Guns aren't just for right-wingers. - Vox (Archive link)

Top Bottom