• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Video from Donut Operator (NSFW warning)

[video=youtube;tVJH4wxKnZU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVJH4wxKnZU[/video]

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Caught some of the "White Nationalist" rally through the end including an interview with Jason Kessler.

I must have tuned in too late. I didn't see all the Klansmen and White Supremascists I kept hearing so much about.

I did see a large AntiFirstAmendment crowd.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Just now I was thinking about the irony that the antifa crowd considers themselves to be the ultimate rebels who are expressing their individuality in every way.

Let's see . . .

• They all dress alike and otherwise effect similar appearance.
    • They all use identical contrived jargon and misuse words that have actual definitions in the same, incorrect way.
    • They all espouse identical ideology, beliefs, opinions, etc. on every issue.
    • They all act in packs or through the safety of social media if they act "alone."

Antifa and those who support them are the epitome of conformist sheep. In their lack of self-awareness, they can't see that they are simply conforming to a different set of standards than other segments of society and that they conform with uniformity that is unprecedented in the last 25 years.

Conformist sheep.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    39171359_542696886165064_8262974485695561728_n.jpg

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Just now I was thinking about the irony that the antifa crowd considers themselves to be the ultimate rebels who are expressing their individuality in every way.

Let's see . . .

• They all dress alike and otherwise effect similar appearance.
    • They all use identical contrived jargon and misuse words that have actual definitions in the same, incorrect way.
    • They all espouse identical ideology, beliefs, opinions, etc. on every issue.
    • They all act in packs or through the safety of social media if they act "alone."

Antifa and those who support them are the epitome of conformist sheep. In their lack of self-awareness, they can't see that they are simply conforming to a different set of standards than other segments of society and that they conform with uniformity that is unprecedented in the last 25 years.

Conformist sheep.

Well, that's like teenagers in black clothes and black make up.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Amazing to me that it is in Portland. She has to be pretty liberal to have that job there.
    She has the right intersections which would seem the highest priority in as progressive a city as Portland is. But regardless it looks like they hired someone willing to be objectively honest.

I watched a few livestreams from Portland during the event, and Antifa got violent when the cops ordered everyone to disperse. The people on the right started to leave, but Antifa started throwing rocks and crap at the cops. The cops responded by firing flash-bangs into the crowd. Things escalated from there. The cops didn’t react against the people from the right because they pretty much complied. There were a few skirmishes between them and some Antifa. But it was all Antifa who were attacking cops. If you don’t want flashbangs all upside your head, don’t start ****, won’t be ****.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    In the Navy, someone got me with a practical joke, by throwing their voice.

Wouldn't it be funny, to throw your voice into an antifa crowd, and make them start fighting each other?

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    In the Navy, someone got me with a practical joke, by throwing their voice.

Wouldn't it be funny, to throw your voice into an antifa crowd, and make them start fighting each other?

Jeff Dunham and Walter could take down ANTIFA?

CCCCCCC

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2018
    T
    Tyranny with a Mask

I have been following “ANTIFA” (The Irony) for a while now. I would love to trace the funding up the ladder. Someone has to be organizing and bankrolling these mentally ill tyrants. Rioting is not protesting.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I have been following “ANTIFA” (The Irony) for a while now. I would love to trace the funding up the ladder. Someone has to be organizing and bankrolling these mentally ill tyrants. Rioting is not protesting.

I agree.
    I am for people protesting, even if I disagree. But if you block access, vandalize, or engage in violence... NOT a protest.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    So tax payers United and said, hey you lazy ****ers sitting on your asses in moms basement or living and ****ting in the majestic forests that belong to someone else. It's time to get a job and your own basement and forests.
    They said, hell no
    We are gonna burn it all down so no one can have anything. We will call it antifa

Top Bottom