• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    I thought they stole it to some Neo-Nazi folks who perhaps were waiving it ... but doesn't look like it.

I've seen rallies of folks with Nazi flags in the States but it doesn't look to have been that type of event.

I've seen a lot of US flags but that doesn't help you identify who's who since I believe they are Americans on both sides.

I even seen neo-nazis waiving both nazi flags and US flags (not at this rally).

Nazi is a leftist trope to describe mainstream Republicans these days. Neo-nazis have even less visibility than the KKK in the US and certainly less than in Europe.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    That particular flag is a military unit battle flag and was in use 1938 to 1945. I would think real neo-nazis would be more likely to wave something a bit more esoteric, like a blood flag; but I can't say I really know what goes through the "mind" of any of these extremist "activists"

I've seen Neo-Nazi groups waiving that same flag alongside hitler's youth flags and many other kinds.

They don't discriminate against hitler era flags.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Nazi is a leftist trope to describe mainstream Republicans these days. Neo-nazis have even less visibility than the KKK in the US and certainly less than in Europe.

Yes, you're right.I know antifa like to call everybody else a fascist and a Nazi. :rolleyes:

I was just wondering if the other group was a bunch of actual Neo-Nazis or not (like in Charlottesville last year).
    I wasn't implying that they were, just to be clear.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Not surprising. If they had any understanding of history, they wouldn't be so anxious to repeat it. They all seem to think they'll be somebody important in the new order

They should perhaps pay attention to the fate of Ernst Röhm, Gregor Strasser and the Sturmabteilung

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    The real Brown Shirts in Germany didn't see the need to cover their faces. Could it be argued that assembling with face masks, shields, urine bottles, etc. is prima facie not a peaceful assembly as guaranteed by our Constitution?

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    The real Brown Shirts in Germany didn't see the need to cover their faces. Could it be argued that assembling with face masks, shields, urine bottles, etc. is prima facie not a peaceful assembly as guaranteed by our Constitution?

To me that still peaceful protest even if they have shields, helmets and sticks.
    If you don't consider this peaceful protest then carrying your AR and wearing body armor at a pro-gun rally is also not peacful.

You can be armed and peacful.

It just stops being peacful when they start attacking other supports and/or the police.

They have the right to wear shields and hate their own country.That country that was "never great" is what gives them the right to protest about it without being arrested. :rolleyes:

RS_phillyThumb2_825x550_20170829_ANTIFA27_a-678x381.jpg

Trying showing up with a shield saying "Russia was never great" in Russia.

C7yGQxwW4AAK9Ps.jpg

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    To me that still peaceful protest even if they have shields, helmets and sticks.
    If you don't consider this peaceful protest then carrying your AR and wearing body armor at a pro-gun rally is also not peacful.

You can be armed and peacful.

It just stops being peacful when they start attacking other supports and/or the police.

They have the right to wear shields and hate their own country.That country that was "never great" is what gives them the right to protest about it without being arrested. :rolleyes:

RS_phillyThumb2_825x550_20170829_ANTIFA27_a-678x381.jpg

Trying showing up with a shield saying "Russia was never great" in Russia.

C7yGQxwW4AAK9Ps.jpg

You are, of course, quite correct, Sylvain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Not to be left out, Berkley is at it again.

[h=1]Berkeley police arrest 3, seize several makeshift 'weapons' at start of planned protests
    [/h]Police in Berkeley, Calif., arrested three people Sunday on weapon possession charges as several hundred people gathered in the city for planned protests that threatened to spiral into broader violence.

The group appeared headed towards Civic Center Park in downtown Berkeley where the protests were being held.
    The police department posted photos of weapons they had seized on Facebook. They included a hammer, rocks, wooden sticks, metal rods, and canisters of pepper spray.
    “We are confiscating weapons and making arrests,” police said.

Jason Wallach, 41, and Kate Brenner, 69, both of Oakland, were charged with possession of a banned weapon, police said.

Berkeley police arrest 10, seize several makeshift 'weapons' at start of planned protests | Fox News

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Yes, you're right.I know antifa like to call everybody else a fascist and a Nazi. :rolleyes:

I was just wondering if the other group was a bunch of actual Neo-Nazis or not (like in Charlottesville last year).
    I wasn't implying that they were, just to be clear.
    They weren’t. I saw several streams from various people. It was just Patriot Prayor and Proud Boys. Those are definitely right wing groups but they’re not Nazis or fascists. There were a few scuffles. There was one where some guy was carrying a US flag then a couple of Antifa **********s tried to wrest it away. Then another Antifa ********** whacked him upside the head with what looked like an unbrella, which caused the guy to fall to the ground. Blood poured from his head. The Antifa **********s disappeared into the crowd.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    What Nazi flags? I didn't see any. I did see a lot of American and "Support the Blue" flags.

Also, you have it backwards. The Antifa folks aren't the ones who went to the trouble of getting a permit. They were the ones coming to fight with both the "right" and the police.. It would have been entirely peaceful if they hadn't shown up.
    Patriot Prayor organizer said they didn’t have a permit either.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    i don't understand why they wasn't arrested?

on second thought why isn't Waters arrested for starting all of this???

Both (Kirk and Owens) appeared on Hannity last night. They said they didn't press charges because they didn't want to give them martyr status. Amazing how many leftists can show up on just a few minutes. Very anti-Police, I'd call them ANTIFA scum except that is insulting to scum.

Top Bottom