• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Oh. So you're a Trump loving fascist otherwise. :stickpoke:
    Hough? Is that you and your syllogisms again?

If having a barbecue sandwich, with a side of pizza, while quenching my thirst with a fine, hearty Irish stout is wrong... then I'm not sure WTF the question really is.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

If having a barbecue sandwich, with a side of pizza, while quenching my thirst with a fine, hearty Irish stout is wrong... then I'm not sure WTF the question really is.

Oh. I'm just saying if that's the only reason not to wear a white polo...

Q.E.D.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    No. I don't think so. The guy who triggered the leftists was wearing a blue one. I saw a picture of the dude. It was a medium blue so that probably wouldn't be too hot to wear in hot sunny weather.

Medium blue it is, then. We won't fix it until we find out it's broken.

Not after I get barbecue/tomato/guinness sauce on them.

That's why I don't wear them.

You need a Barrister's Bib. Instead of a lobster, it has a picture of the scales of justice with a big $ sign on one side.

Oh. So you're a Trump loving fascist otherwise. :stickpoke:

Oh. I'm just saying if that's the only reason not to wear a white polo...

Q.E.D.

We need an INGO gathering with everyone in polo shirts. Barbecue sauce is optional.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    No white polos for me. I have a variety of other colors, but absolutely no white.

Now if you want to talk T-shirts, I have a lot of white t-shirts. As I get older they have become my preference.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Medium blue it is, then. We won't fix it until we find out it's broken.

You need a Barrister's Bib. Instead of a lobster, it has a picture of the scales of justice with a big $ sign on one side.

We need an INGO gathering with everyone in polo shirts. Barbecue sauce is optional.

Whew. I'm like the only person I know who doesn't like BBQ sauce.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I think if it's you wear a brown shirt, not a polo shirt.

I'm not going to look it up now, but you can probably find it easily. There's a video where an independent journalist is attacked by Antifa for filming them. They shouted something like, he's a Nazi, he's wearing a polo shirt. And then that apparently is all they needed to decide to attack him.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I'm not going to look it up now, but you can probably find it easily. There's a video where an independent journalist is attacked by Antifa for filming them. They shouted something like, he's a Nazi, he's wearing a polo shirt. And then that apparently is all they needed to decide to attack him.

In that case "nazi" is a code name for "witness recording evidence admissible in court".
    They don't like to be filmed when they attack people, that's why most of them wear masks.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    In that case "nazi" is a code name for "witness recording evidence admissible in court".
    They don't like to be filmed when they attack people, that's why most of them wear masks.

Well. Not just that. It's more generally a code name for "that person isn't a Marxist, it's okay to physically harm her/him/whatever." Female holds up a USA flag, gets drug through the crowd. Female holding up free speech sign gets maced in the face. And so on. It doesn't matter. If you disagree with Antifa about anything, you are a Fascist.

Anyone to the right of Antifa, even if that person is left of center, is a Nazi. Dave Reuben, a gay liberal Jew pundit, for crying out loud, is a Nazi. I don't know if he wears polo shirts, however.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Well. Not just that. It's more generally a code name for "that person isn't a Marxist, it's okay to physically harm her/him/whatever." Female holds up a USA flag, gets drug through the crowd. Female holding up free speech sign gets maced in the face. And so on. It doesn't matter. If you disagree with Antifa about anything, you are a Fascist.

Anyone to the right of Antifa, even if that person is left of center, is a Nazi. Dave Reuben, a gay liberal Jew pundit, for crying out loud, is a Nazi. I don't know if he wears polo shirts, however.

I think they attack pretty much everybody that is non-violent (or weaker than them), same thing the Neo-Nazi groups do.
    I have yet to see any of those Antifa actually fighting groups of Neo-Nazis armed with clubs.Too risky I guess.

I also think those morons have no idea what a Nazi is (both the Neo-Nazis and the Antifas have no idea).

I've met people who fought real Nazis (actual Waffen SS) with machine guns during the war.Those people are heroes.

Those Antifa who think they are fighting "fascim" (again they don't know what it means) and "Nazis" are a disgrace and a joke.
    And I'm pretty sure none of those cowards would have volunteered to go overseas to fight actual Nazis with guns in the 1940's.
    It's way less risky to stay at home and attack a single woman with the help of a few masked friends.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Actually, specifically, the White polo and khakis are a nod to Trump. True story.

I don't know about the 'nod to Trump' (but hyperbole IS the lifeblood of INGO) but you are essentially correct. The white polo and khakis are thought to be the adopted 'uniform' of Vanguard America, of which the Charlottesville Useful Idiot (intentionally not using the name) is allegedly a member

But not everybody who looks like that is a WS/WN. Isn't that profiling? I learned on INGO that profiling is always wrong

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    No. I don't think so. The guy who triggered the leftists was wearing a blue one. I saw a picture of the dude. It was a medium blue so that probably wouldn't be too hot to wear in hot sunny weather.

Male AND wearing blue. Obviously supporting repressive, patriarchal gender stereotypes. Beat down! (was leaning toward purple, but not sure one side of the divide would see any irony)

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Look! Black polo and dark brown chinos. What subliminal message is he sending. And a white hat [head explodes], what does that tell us about who he is in his own mind. Forgot to stock up on purple, please apply your own

View attachment 58637

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Apparently you're a Nazi if you wear a polo shirt now. So yeah. Dress like a Nazi, get yer ass beat.

This is how you increase the strength of the people you claim to oppose.

OK, so anyone not wearing standard AntiFa black is a Nazi? Where do these people come from?

I don't usually wear Polo shirts, or khakis, so I don't think, I am going to run out and buy them, now .....

I wonder if you would get your a$$ beat, if you were OC ?????

In my case, attempting that ass beating would be someone's final mistake. YMMV.

A 5 year old girl dressed from head to toe, wearing black bloc, would sneak up on you ninja style and take it.

:rofl:

Chinos? Isn't that cultural appropriation?

He said "Chinos", not "Chinese"! :):

Top Bottom