• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Okay. I found the YouTube channel of blue polo shirt guy. I didn't really see any evidence that he's actually a Nazi. But I'm going to retract the statement that he's an independent journalist and change that to quote "journalist". Dude seems loke a serious conspiracy nutter. San Benardino was a hoax. The space station is a hoax. SpaceX is a hoax, and Elon Musk is a fraud who pulled off that hoax. Moon landing. Hoax. Yep. 911 nutter too. I think, but I'm not sure. I think maybe he's a flat-earther.

Still. Didn't deserve getting his ass beat and his phone stolen by a bunch of marxist stoners pretending that they're more important than they are.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Okay. I found the YouTube channel of blue polo shirt guy. I didn't really see any evidence that he's actually a Nazi. But I'm going to retract the statement that he's an independent journalist and change that to quote "journalist". Dude seems loke a serious conspiracy nutter. San Benardino was a hoax. The space station is a hoax. SpaceX is a hoax, and Elon Musk is a fraud who pulled off that hoax. Moon landing. Hoax. Yep. 911 nutter too. I think, but I'm not sure. I think maybe he's a flat-earther.

Still. Didn't deserve getting his ass beat and his phone stolen by a bunch of marxist stoners pretending that they're more important than they are.

When you believe that the moon landing was an hoax, and earth is flat, do you also believe that the moon is flat? :dunno:

Not sure if there such a thing as flat-mooners.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    A 5 year old girl dressed from head to toe, wearing black bloc, would sneak up on you ninja style and take it.

FjIr4Eg.jpg

But would she leave your wallet behind?

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    FjIr4Eg.jpg

But would she leave your wallet behind?

What the **** is "partially weapons trained"? :laugh:
    She knows how to shoot but not reload? :dunno:
    America will be less safe when she gets fully weapons trained.
    A few more classes and she will get there! :nailbite:

Of course in England her skills will be of no use when she gets involved in a gun battle in a place she's not allowed to own a gun. :)

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    She's more than welcome to carry her ugly ass back to Londonistan, where she can merrily frolic in the streets with the trucks of peace.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    She's more than welcome to carry her ugly ass back to Londonistan, where she can merrily frolic in the streets with the trucks of peace.

I wouldn't be that harsh.

I don't know that person but apparently she's a Brit now living in the US (or visiting for a whole) and she's obviously having a cultural shock when it comes to guns.

It's just the way she was raised and taught.
    It's the UK guns are a symbol of violence and danger, not safety and freedom as they are in the US.

Most UK cops are not even trusted with handguns and your average citizen cannot own one.
    Many people in the UK have never seen a gun that close, not even on a police officer's belt.
    And of course never held one and yet alone shot one.

You should feel privileged (and you are) to be accustomed to the sight of a firearm and to have the right to own guns.

She's afraid there might be a gun fight just because she sees a gun.
    She's afraid someone might grab that gun at start shooting people.
    She even thinks she's the one who could grab the gun (that part is cute).

I wouldn't blame her for not having been raised the way you were raised.
    You shouldn't wish to have her go back to her country but instead giver her time to familiarize with her new found freedom.
    In a few years she might write "America you have a solution" while she's posting picture of herself proudly carrying a gun in a coffee shop.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    It would be amusing to see the look on her face when she tries to pull the gun from the holster, but can't because she has no idea how defeat the retention features. Then it would also be amusing to see her face as she loses consciousness as a few of her teeth fly through the air in slow motion.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    It would be amusing to see the look on her face when she tries to pull the gun from the holster, but can't because she has no idea how defeat the retention features. Then it would also be amusing to see her face as she loses consciousness as a few of her teeth fly through the air in slow motion.

And if that's a cop in New York that's probably a Glock with fifty pounds trigger anyway so there's no risk.
    But you missed the part where she says she's "partially weapons trained" so she could partially defeat the retetention holster and get the gun halfway out ... before getting punched by someone who's fully weapons trained.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    And if that's a cop in New York that's probably a Glock with fifty pounds trigger anyway so there's no risk.
    But you missed the part where she says she's "partially weapons trained" so she could partially defeat the retetention holster and get the gun halfway out ... before getting punched by someone who's fully weapons trained.

Hehe! There's no cure for hubris quite like getting punched in he face.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Syl, the problem is that only some of these people come around to the common sense that guns have no agenda themselves. We are flooded with anti gun idiots not only from other countrys, but home grown loons as well. These fools are emegrating from the two left coasts to the heartland to escape outrageous taxes and eggregious control of the governments they propped up with their votes. They run from it but the pathagen os in their blood. They come to the middle and vote for the same type politicians that raised their taxes and stole their freedom where they came from.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tweaver1500
    Top Bottom