• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    The optics were terrible in Mr. Floyd's abuse and death. No doubt there is widespread support for police reform. And I would put No-Knock Raids, Asset confiscation and SWAT team overuse on the list.

A bit further upstream, Mr Floyd could have chosen not to get high and pass counterfeit money. too. Not saying you should die at the hands of the police for that, but he forged the first link in that chain of events

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    Went through the thread and found the video. It's what I thought it was about. She was breaking from custody and the other lady was interfering with the arrest. I guess the officers didn't realize their entitlement.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    You can. Find the listing, report the business as closed permanently. I’ve done it at work when we moved or closed a location.

my money is on human shield. “Dey Won’t gasmy little boo! We be safe. “

These are white people. Young families. Probably SJW's trying to teach their precious little offspring about how they should feel guilty about being white.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    Fishers march has dwindled down to 50-75 I’d say.

No justice. No peace. No crooked police was the last chant. :eyeroll:

They were collecting bail money for rioters. It's the rioters who are taking more of their rights away. Now they can't protest after curfew. They just don't get it.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Just watched an infuriating video on FB. It was a religious group having a worship service on what looks like the south side of the monument. A small group of 20-30 it looks like. About 20 minutes in, a teargas canister lands at the feet of an older woman in a wheelchair and an old man next to her. bystanders had to help both of them get out of there because they were frozen, unsure what to do.

Somebody said that IMPD appeared to be targeting youts that ran into the group carrying sticks. I couldnt tell honestly. But seriously? We gotta know our backstop, why dont they?

Still respect our officers, but that kinda thing makes me angry. It seemed incredibly sloppy.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I feel more proud than ever of my 19 year old daughter who is currently at work and wouldn’t take part in this type of thing ever. These kids are truly lost.

These kids doing this are a product of:
    1.) Both of us have to work to support our lifestyle!
    2.) My TV show is on, I can't be bothered interacting with my child!
    3.) I guess I just have to let my kid throw a fit, because if I discipline them I'll be a child abuser!
    4.) My kid knows the difference from games and reality, I know he's only 5 but the video games make him leave me alone!
    5.) I don't have time to homeschool, I want a house with 3 bathrooms!
    6.) Who cares if they're teaching my kid intersectionality gender politics, everyone is doing it!

And parents wonder why their kids turn into complete *******s.

The optics were terrible in Mr. Floyd's abuse and death. No doubt there is widespread support for police reform. And I would put No-Knock Raids, Asset confiscation and SWAT team overuse on the list.

Those things happen on a daily basis and should be top priorities. It's absolutely ridiculous that some kid can get angry while playing a game and call in a bomb threat at someone's house, and have a swat team deployed there.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Just watched an infuriating video on FB. It was a religious group having a worship service on what looks like the south side of the monument. A small group of 20-30 it looks like. About 20 minutes in, a teargas canister lands at the feet of an older woman in a wheelchair and an old man next to her. bystanders had to help both of them get out of there because they were frozen, unsure what to do.

Somebody said that IMPD appeared to be targeting youts that ran into the group carrying sticks. I couldnt tell honestly. But seriously? We gotta know our backstop, why dont they?

Still respect our officers, but that kinda thing makes me angry. It seemed incredibly sloppy.

Maybe they could find a safer place to virtue signal. I don't know if they've heard or not, but there has been a marked decrease in safety in the downtown area recently.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth

Did anyone catch what happened? I jumped in the Livestream and a bunch of people were talking with police, followed by a big group hug.

It looks like there was a pretty rowdy dude but officers, spoke with him, calmed him down and they embraced. People calling for peace.

Hopefully the fever had broken.

KMaC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 4, 2016
    Indianapolis
    I'm confused why the protesters are using Dresean Reed as a symbol of police violence. I assume they are claiming police coverup, despite all evidence that he was a dangerous person.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Some of those folks have as different reality. :nuts: They repeat stuff that's just not true.

If their "reality" was actually true, there would have been protests/riots like these long before now.

Mr Floyd's death at the hands of police was terrible. The cops involved should be held accountable.

The truth of the matter is though, that it has been a long long time since some folks want for a reason to protest has arrived.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom