• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Fishers protest is calm at the moment. Seems to be young people and they’re just walking a circle. I have to say it’s a pretty impressive turnout in my eyes. This is my first protest watch though. Lol

Anybody else down here? I’m on the west side near the new fire station.

Trapped in a new Roundabout?

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Is it possible it was a redirected throw from a protester?

Just watched an infuriating video on FB. It was a religious group having a worship service on what looks like the south side of the monument. A small group of 20-30 it looks like. About 20 minutes in, a teargas canister lands at the feet of an older woman in a wheelchair and an old man next to her. bystanders had to help both of them get out of there because they were frozen, unsure what to do.

Somebody said that IMPD appeared to be targeting youts that ran into the group carrying sticks. I couldnt tell honestly. But seriously? We gotta know our backstop, why dont they?

Still respect our officers, but that kinda thing makes me angry. It seemed incredibly sloppy.

Dutchisaurus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 30, 2020
    US
    Hmm I wonder if Upstanding Mr. Floyd having meth and fentanyl in his system will change anything?

"If you can loot in person, you can Vote in person" -Me

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Hmm I wonder if Upstanding Mr. Floyd having meth and fentanyl in his system will change anything?

"If you can loot in person, you can Vote in person" -Me

Here's the report:
    PVrGqaj.png

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    The optics were terrible in Mr. Floyd's abuse and death. No doubt there is widespread support for police reform. And I would put No-Knock Raids, Asset confiscation and SWAT team overuse on the list.

I agree with all of this. The one thing I would add is get rid of the damned unions that protect the bad actors.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy

If we're talking in terms of manslaughter, it wouldn't matter. Your actions led to a person's death even if underlying health or chemical conditions contributed to it. If a 90-year-old dies after you push them down, you're still guilty, even though a younger and healthier person would have survived.

The only way drugs in his system would absolve the officer is if it can be demonstrated that he otherwise would have dropped dead of an overdose at that exact moment without the officer's actions.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    ah so now whenever someone in police custody dies from there own health problems then the police murdered them

that is f**king crazy!

I’m surprised they haven’t tested him for COVID. I hear it’s going around and disproportionally killing black men.

The officer was wrong, no purple needed.

Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    That was my thoughts. I have seen people pick them up and toss elsewhere at other unruly places I used to frequent in another life.

Watch the video yourself.

https://www.facebook.com/lydia.butler.12/videos/4611115873634/

The year has hits right around the 20 minute mark. Everything is peaceful until then. Also, the people in the video identify the police as the ones who launched tear gas at them (a crowd of people including children and handicapped people in wheel chairs).

I see nothing that excuses IMPD for this.

Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    ah so now whenever someone in police custody dies from there own health problems or substance abuse then the police murdered them

that is f**king crazy!

Did you actually read it? It specifically says he died of asphyxiation caused by the knee on his neck. He didn’t just die of natural causes.

I honestly don’t know what’s wrong with some of you. I don’t care if he was on meth, he wasn’t resisting and the police flat out murdered him. If you don’t see a problem with that, I suggest you take a deep hard look into your heart and try to figure out why.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Did you actually read it? It specifically says he died of asphyxiation caused by the knee on his neck. He didn’t just die of natural causes.

I honestly don’t know what’s wrong with some of you. I don’t care if he was on meth, he wasn’t resisting and the police flat out murdered him. If you don’t see a problem with that, I suggest you take a deep hard look into your heart and try to figure out why.

I just re-read the ME's note above. The word asphyxiation isn't used. Also, it said fentanyl intoxication and "recent" meth use. That doesn't justify how he was treated, but please get the basic facts straight.

Top Bottom