Do you carry a gun?

Sn5DJGK.jpg

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    At what point do we leave our homes and our families to fight this battle? I don’t doubt any of us would be up to the task of defending our own homes or businesses but what about those of others?

I told my wife earlier tonight if I was single I would be headed down to Plainfield Shooting Supplies to help defend a business I care about. But where is the tipping point, when do we decide we have had enough and take care of business ourselves? When it reaches the edges of our property?
    Honestly, any business owner can hire (or ask for volunteer) friends, citizens, patriots and should be able to get more than they need pretty easily! I’d help someone I don’t know with certain stipulations. I’d help a friend with none!

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Brother we do understand that and now here we are. I have so many sterling friends over the years that are LEO. I respect all of them and would have their backs in a split second. But now here we are. And like Tombs and I have said repeatedly there are other levels of help available. Or was this allowed just to get the budget bump for more heads in the force. Looks pretty fishy from here. They knew this **** was coming. Hell we all did what were they doing.

No knock on you or those on the ground in harms way. They should not have been out there alone tonight and we all know it so WTAF people.

You give government way too much credit that they would try to do this purposely to try and get numbers. After this is all said and done, who would want to sign up? We're going to have a lot of retirements after this.

People say they want to help, but for the last 15 years the vast majority of people stand around and video the cops trying to get their payday. Honestly, if real patriots didn't want this $h!t to stand, they would have been downtown in droves, jocked up and ready to make a stand well before all the mopes came out. If there were 5,000 patriots down there, organized and outnumbering LE, then maybe it would have an effect. But remember, patriots are bad guys! The news would make them look like they were out for a fight, rather than just trying to do their civic duty like Grease was talking about earlier. That's the reason that nobody is down there. That link I posted earlier about posting up at the Monument, that group went down there, virtue signaled, and got out before it got bad. And why wouldn't they? They were being smart, the 4S rule and all.

It's going to take something like this to take our country back.

Dutchisaurus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 30, 2020
    US
    You give government way too much credit that they would try to do this purposely to try and get numbers. After this is all said and done, who would want to sign up? We're going to have a lot of retirements after this.

People say they want to help, but for the last 15 years the vast majority of people stand around and video the cops trying to get their payday. Honestly, if real patriots didn't want this $h!t to stand, they would have been downtown in droves, jocked up and ready to make a stand well before all the mopes came out. If there were 5,000 patriots down there, organized and outnumbering LE, then maybe it would have an effect. But remember, patriots are bad guys! The news would make them look like they were out for a fight, rather than just trying to do their civic duty like Grease was talking about earlier. That's the reason that nobody is down there. That link I posted earlier about posting up at the Monument, that group went down there, virtue signaled, and got out before it got bad. And why wouldn't they? They were being smart, the 4S rule and all.

It's going to take something like this to take our country back.

I was downtown just not locked and loaded because I don't want to get arrested. And I don't even know how arrest with a service animal works?

Does the dog go IMG_20200402_090428161_HDR.jpgto jail too?IMG_20200402_090428161_HDR.jpg

Top Bottom