• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    I personally think this is being propped up by a foreign power, but I have no evidence of it. Just seems too wide spread to be those groups alone, to me.
    The timing with normalizing masks, so people's identity is hidden, is also suspect to me.

I definitely agree. And I’ve thought the same thing about masks since day one!

Dutchisaurus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 30, 2020
    US
    Thank God for my disability. I can't wear a mask. No one will think the guy with an SD is an agitator.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Floivanus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 6, 2016
    La crosse
    Make no mistake, Indianapolis is for a reason.

Who was our Governor again? These actions are definitely coordinated efforts, astro turf at its best.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Didn't even try to read all the posts but I've read the last 10 pages or so. This is insanity. Oh, and while watching tv this morning the screen went black and then there was a message from BLM with a number to text "Demands" to. I about threw something at the screen. How about Eff You BLM. You're destroying our country. No, you do NOT matter that much. Nobody does. And this has nothing to do with race. This has nothing to do with George Lloyd. This is being done by terrorists, plain and simple and should be addressed accordingly. People on both sides are being used by third parties. Those third parties need to be rooted out and dealt with once and for all.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I'm just sickened by the footage of downtown this morning. Our beautiful Soldiers and Sailors monument is covered in graffiti, businesses destroyed, trash everywhere. I am beyond angry.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County
    In your issue posting think about who and what is doing all of this. And then think about why it is being done.
    There is not much you can say that would not wear the racist label because that is who we have become...….labels.

Every single person walks around with multiple labels. Labels they place on them by themselves or placed on by others; there many we carry. Remove these labels and we all stand the same, only exposing our heart; the heart that is judged by our Lord.

The following as a post on F/B (sorry, I still read it a bit):

Satan is our real enemy, people are not. We may need to fight the devil in someone, but the devil is the real enemy, the person is not.

Once we place a label on a few individuals within a group and state that all individuals within that group are like them, we stereotype. Too many groups have been stereotyped through the actions of a few, and that is wrong. It is wrong regardless who you are, what you do, what you look like and what you believe.

It is time we begin to call out the actions of the few and stop stereotyping the whole. We need to realize that the enemy is not "us or them" but rather the devil. Satan will take individuals and present himself through them, exposing evil. This evil is our enemy. Satan presents this evil to us in order divide us.

“For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.” (Ephesians 6:12)

We must stand together "in Christ". Christ has defeated Satan already. Only through Christ will you also be victorious.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Every single person walks around with multiple labels. Labels they place on them by themselves or placed on by others; there many we carry. Remove these labels and we all stand the same, only exposing our heart; the heart that is judged by our Lord.

The following as a post on F/B (sorry, I still read it a bit):

Satan is our real enemy, people are not. We may need to fight the devil in someone, but the devil is the real enemy, the person is not.

Once we place a label on a few individuals within a group and state that all individuals within that group are like them, we stereotype. Too many groups have been stereotyped through the actions of a few, and that is wrong. It is wrong regardless who you are, what you do, what you look like and what you believe.

It is time we begin to call out the actions of the few and stop stereotyping the whole. We need to realize that the enemy is not "us or them" but rather the devil. Satan will take individuals and present himself through them, exposing evil. This evil is our enemy. Satan presents this evil to us in order divide us.

“For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.” (Ephesians 6:12)

We must stand together "in Christ". Christ has defeated Satan already. Only through Christ will you also be victorious.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Ziggidy again.

Top Bottom