• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    The wife had heard on Facebook that both Castleton Square and Greenwood Park Malls had rioters yesterday, but when I look at every news site I can find, I don't see anything except that the malls were closed and boarded up. Does anyone know if either site actually had rioters?

Months ago we had Bernie campaign workers talking about cities burning if Bernie didn't become the candidate and now we wonder who is behind these riots... :dunno:

Not saying that's it, but I would certainly hope someone is looking into that angle.

The malls were closed out of caution because of some stuff that was circulating on social media. One guy was encouraging everyone to meet at Greenwood Park and just start grabbing stuff (looting). They closed it at noon. I think Castleton shut down at 4 p.m.. Greenwood Costco and Menard's also closed early.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Sometimes it takes poison to kill poison!

Unfortunately not many people have the intestinal fortitude to do what has to be done. Riots are stopped by violence above what the rioting people are using and will only respond to physical pain. If they run up on people that will split heads open they will leave the area.

Our collective “politically correct” society full of “Karen’s” and the half men that are married to them have decided that love and peace is the way to go. Not many people have spines most wanna talk it out too much turning the cheek and not enough biting noses off IMO.

Oh well I am sure many people are on the book of faces talking about how the support the protest but not the looting WTF they are one and the same.

Dutchisaurus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 30, 2020
    US

Unfortunately not many people have the intestinal fortitude to do what has to be done. Riots are stopped by violence above what the rioting people are using and will only respond to physical pain. If they run up on people that will split heads open they will leave the area.

Our collective “politically correct” society full of “Karen’s” and the half men that are married to them have decided that love and peace is the way to go. Not many people have spines most wanna talk it out too much turning the cheek and not enough biting noses off IMO.

Oh well I am sure many people are on the book of faces talking about how the support the protest but not the looting WTF they are one and the same.
    I'd love to see a large barrage of hornets nest.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I'll confess ignorance about how this works, but is it possible to just shut off all cell reception in an area? Leadership is all saying that this is the result of outsiders regardless of where the riots are, but what arrest records are available show that most of those picked up are local. Maybe all the agitation and coordination is coming from cell phone communication.:dunno:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Those half men are there with those Karens because they lack the balls to stand proud. Karen has their balls in here purse. See it all the time. The Marlboro man rode off a long time ago when he saw all this :poop: forming up.,

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    The malls were closed out of caution because of some stuff that was circulating on social media. One guy was encouraging everyone to meet at Greenwood Park and just start grabbing stuff (looting). They closed it at noon. I think Castleton shut down at 4 p.m.. Greenwood Costco and Menard's also closed early.

Nothing actually happened at either location though, right?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I'll confess ignorance about how this works, but is it possible to just shut off all cell reception in an area? Leadership is all saying that this is the result of outsiders regardless of where the riots are, but what arrest records are available show that most of those picked up are local. Maybe all the agitation and coordination is coming from cell phone communication.:dunno:

The organizers are not sticking around for the main show. They move on.

SarahG

Snow Shovel
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 17, 2017
    Morgan County
    I do think it’s important to differentiate between the people protesting during the day and those bringing havoc after the sun sets.

I will always support people’s right to assemble as long as they are peaceful. If we are going to support the right of the people to assemble for lockdown protests, pro-2A protests, etc., we need to support the right of the people to assemble for this. First Amendment rights can’t be selectively applied.

Last edited:

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I do think it’s important to differentiate between the people protesting during the day and those bringing havoc after the sun sets.

I will always support people’s right to assemble as long as they are peaceful. If we are going to support right of the people to assemble for lockdown protests, pro-2A protests, etc., we need to support the right of people to assemble for this. First Amendment rights can’t be selectively applied.

If the country being burned down by these "protests" don't give people pause to go out and support their cause, then I don't have much sympathy to differentiate these people.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Wait a minute the 1AD says “peaceably assembly” the second they throw something it becomes a riot night or day. The people protesting are the same people in the riot they show up looking for trouble most of them can’t even explain why they are there.
    Don’t be fooled by good intentions the road to somewhere is paved with em.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

But then you cut off victims who might need to call for help as well.

And if you do that, they'll switch to radios. You can cover most if not all of that 1 mile square easily with 5 or so watts.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    But then you cut off victims who might need to call for help as well.

And if you do that, they'll switch to radios. You can cover most if not all of that 1 mile square easily with 5 or so watts.

Yeah, FRS would probably do ok downtown, depending on location. They are limited to 2 watts. Tall buildings and steel can affect UHF signals, so it may get spotty in places.

Top Bottom