Not open for further replies.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    I got a shipping notification for the 716 today. The log jam of orders must be getting better

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
    Slowed down after the Xmas rush?

And another thing. This is about the ham-dandiest little vise for all things gunsmithery. Rubber jaw boots, 3D articulation. Had to make a "rail" for it.
    9aaf92cf98b793aecff8cd0616517d86.jpg

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    When people (yes Ingo people) said throwing their votes away 3rd party was OK because we still had the senate I lost my fracking mind. This is entirely on us peoples.
    To be fair, if they were in IN, it didn't change the outcome as IN went Republican and all it's electoral college votes went to Trump.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    To be fair, if they were in IN, it didn't change the outcome as IN went Republican and all it's electoral college votes went to Trump.
    Not starting an argument but seriously.....it is the attitude of these [people that scare me. Not that it did or did not make a difference. I am smart enough to see that and again no knock on you my friend but this disregard for our cause is alarming coming from people on a 2-A gun board.

Biggredchev

Just some guy
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Pretty much Michigan.
    JoeBob had SB PDWs for $230. Coulnt help myself. Also got a hogue grip that is way better than the one it had. 0271546A-FD9A-4213-8160-0141BDB9C8D1.jpegI likeit better than the Shockwave already and havent even shot it yet

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Evening folks. Doing some thinking today.... I know.... BAD IDEA.... Thinking with everything potentially looming for us, maybe it’s time to get back into blackpowder... I had a Pietta 1851 Navy a few years back that I enjoyed. I haven’t dug around to see if the supplies from that are hard to find right now, doubt it. Have been wanting to do a flintlock rifle for a long time.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Evening folks. Doing some thinking today.... I know.... BAD IDEA.... Thinking with everything potentially looming for us, maybe it’s time to get back into blackpowder... I had a Pietta 1851 Navy a few years back that I enjoyed. I haven’t dug around to see if the supplies from that are hard to find right now, doubt it. Have been wanting to do a flintlock rifle for a long time.
    It is an interesting platform to play with.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Sounds like fun!
    6d69e0dc2783d2f243e531a0faf53533.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Uniquenateo
    Top Bottom