• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Well. Maybe. My wife seems to think so sometimes. Anyway. Happy belated retirement.
    Do you mean 'belated happy retirement' or do you just think he might have considered retiring when stomach acid ate through the blood vessel in his guts and he almost died

:)

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Do you mean 'belated happy retirement' or do you just think he might have considered retiring when stomach acid ate through the blood vessel in his guts and he almost died
    Yeah, I noticed that after I posted it. Figured Act is a smart guy. He’ll know what I meant. But. I do remember the bloody post. That would possibly have been a good time to retire too.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    I suspect the seemingly randomness of some getting it, some get it twice, others have never gotten it is due to the tests being inaccurate. Early in this debacle it was reported and verified that the PCR tests were being misused (abused), and couldn't differentiate between different viruses. The data is so jumbled, distorted and manipulated that it becomes difficult to use for decision making. As to mutated variants, while likely, it would require genetic sequencing to determine which variant one has. Sequencing is expensive and time consuming. We don't sequence every specimen. So when a person is told they have the Alpha, Omega or Infinity variant, it's likely due to mathematical extrapolation.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN

Pfizer CEO - "We know that the two doses of the vaccine offer very limited protection, if any,” Dr Bourla said.
    "So your going to have to buckle down and take 5 or 6 more jabs. Thanks for making us richer than snot."

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Pfizer CEO - "We know that the two doses of the vaccine offer very limited protection, if any,” Dr Bourla said.
    Of course. Pfizer just announced that they’ll release a new Omicron version in March. So your current vaccine is ****. You need the new one.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    Of course. Pfizer just announced that they’ll release a new Omicron version in March. So your current vaccine is ****. You need the new one.
    Why in the hell would anyone want an omicron-specific shot (he asked rhetorically) ? Since it is so contagious and symptoms are comparatively so mild and having it creates immunity for all variants, why?

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Why in the hell would anyone want an omicron-specific shot (he asked rhetorically) ? Since it is so contagious and symptoms are comparatively so mild and having it creates immunity for all variants, why?
    Money grab is the reason. New variants will need new shots. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    9TzonMEXc.gif

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    This may be over by March.

Top Bottom