Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013

AtTheMurph

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013

"The statistically significant and overwhelmingly positive causal impact after vaccine deployment on the dependent variables total deaths and total cases per million should be highly worrisome for policy makers. They indicate a marked increase in both COVID-19 related cases and death due directly to a vaccine deployment that was originally sold to the public as the “key to gain back our freedoms.” The effect of vaccines on total cases per million and its low positive association with total vaccinations per hundred signifies a limited impact of vaccines on lowering COVID-19 associated cases."

nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    now Japan is out. places warning label on vaccines and gives informed consent.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    I believe the FDA has required that warning for a little while here as well:

FDA Insert

nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    What I can’t seem to find an answer to is what prompts a black label warning. Is it just the severity of the side effect? Likelihood of it? Is there some objective measure or is decided by a panel? It seems like there would be some rule about when it’s required.
    When I took a friend to the speedway for a vaccination there was no warning, no insert. She was give nothing like that. We were told to wait 20 minutes then we could go.

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    What I can’t seem to find an answer to is what prompts a black label warning. Is it just the severity of the side effect? Likelihood of it? Is there some objective measure or is decided by a panel? It seems like there would be some rule about when it’s required.
    I found this… https://www.everydayhealth.com/fda/what-black-box-warning-drug/

It contains this quote:

Boxed warnings, also known as black box warnings, are the most serious type of warning issued by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These warnings are front and center on a drug’s package insert, on the FDA’s website, and on the pharmaceutical company’s website page for that product (if one exists).
    (snip)
    According to the regulations set by the FDA, one or more of the following scenarios must be present for a drug to receive a black box warning:

• If an adverse event is so serious (death or a permanently disabling reaction) in proportion to the potential benefit from the drug that it is essential to consider when weighing the risks and benefits of the drug
    • If a serious adverse reaction can be prevented, reduced in frequency, or made less severe by following certain guidelines, such as patient selection, careful monitoring, or taking into account other medication that the person might be taking
    • If there are mandatory restrictions for prescribing the drug. Some medication may only be administered in certain settings (supervised or inpatient) or may

I am not a doctor so don’t know whether this is complete or not, but seems sensible.

ws6guy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 10, 2010
    westside

unfortunately I cannot find this info anywhere else. Most recent thing I can find is that Japan is stepping up it's booster program because of omicron.

nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    unfortunately I cannot find this info anywhere else. Most recent thing I can find is that Japan is stepping up it's booster program because of omicron.
    I found this on a fact check site. Lots of other information but it’s in Japanese and you need to hit the translate button.

An article headline said, "Japan Drops All Vaxxine Mandates, Places Myocarditis Warning on Label."

The headline gives the misleading impression that Japan rescinded an existing vaccine mandate because of concerns over myocarditis. That’s not the case.

Japan placed myocarditis warnings on vaccine labels in December, but it never implemented a COVID-19 vaccine mandate and has no compulsory vaccinations at all.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    b53d618e6c9c61bde87c92c8f9d4b53c473e93b171b06c0ee4534ef5f046391c.jpg

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Mother in law tested positive for covid for 2nd time in 11 months....has a cough, and rough throat, and tired but not to bad, nothing like 11 months ago when it was real bad and she got a infusion. She tested positive on Friday and they told her to come in Monday for a experimental drug....? She has been feeling better everyday and is so leary she may not go in if she keeps feeling better.....why the 3 day wait, why a experimental drug?......she thinks she has Omricon and has heard nothing is helping that variant. Wife is under the weather last few days....I feel good and my father in law is good also.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    My son and grandson both got COVID - AGAIN! They had it back in February with relatively mild symptoms and so far mild symptoms again.
    Grandson is not vaccinated at all but my son was forced to get vaccinated or lose his job. He opted for one shot of the Johnson vaccine and that was only like about a month ago so that didn't do much good.

Top Bottom