Not open for further replies.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    I made a thing to intubate people through. need a mandrel for my hole saw though. first time I bent acrylic, went well.

[video=youtube;J0Y9wzCZ54c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0Y9wzCZ54c[/video]
    I'm not sure what it all entails but looks good.

I see your dog makes hot laps around the table.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    I have a box of nitrile gloves that are all left handed. Anyone have a box of right handed gloves we could split up? :(

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Here's what they're feeding the sheeple:

Translation: don't wear them because you're an idiot and you don't know how to do so properly.

Yup. Idiots make life hard for all of us...in ALL aspects. Haha I am half tempted to bust out my APR with my CBRN filter and walk around the grocery store wearing it.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    I made a thing to intubate people through. need a mandrel for my hole saw though. first time I bent acrylic, went well.

[video=youtube;J0Y9wzCZ54c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0Y9wzCZ54c[/video]

Why are you trying to hatch people??? :runaway:

Ohhhhh.... InTUbate.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Here's what they're feeding the sheeple:

https://www.google.com/search?sxsrf...hUKEwj49Zr42b7oAhWSZs0KHbdoCxAQ4dUDCAo&uact=5

Translation: don't wear them because you're an idiot and you don't know how to do so properly.

"The advice is all the more urgent given the WHO’s estimate that health workers worldwide will need at least 89 million masks every month to treat COVID-19 cases."

Okay. So you don't need these ineffective masks because we need them for health care workers.

Gotcha.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Eh, I got one better than the gloves, indiana state department of health is saying there's no need for us peons to wear masks. Only first responders need to wear masks.
    Where do they hire these retards?

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Eh, I got one better than the gloves, indiana state department of health is saying there's no need for us peons to wear masks. Only first responders need to wear masks.
    It’s about them (whoever them is) controlling the herd. Not retards, all planned out. To save their own - wait for it - bacon.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    hah, dog always is present. it's something we can intubate a patient inside to limit aerosolized particles. I need to cut arm holes

Even easier. Intubate them underwater. Cant aerosolize if the head is underwater. you're welcome. I'm a problem solver. :):

And who knows, they may give up info on terrorists as a result. I call that a win-win.

OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    iti anunka (In the trees)

The usual in any Emergency Room during cold and flu season is to hand a mask to anyone coming in with a cough. The new normal is to expect the patient to bring one in with them or they are provided a bandanna or a cloth mask because there simply aren't any surgical masks left to give them. It's a real need, there are private citizens in our state actively making masks to donate to local hospitals. There are collection bins for when the patient leaves the hospital they can return the mask and it will be cleaned for re-use.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Is the hydroxychloraquine being used in large numbers now in NYC? Wonder if that's starting to have an impact on their critical patients? Or even here locally.
    I know if I got sick I'd want to be on that **** asap

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    The usual in any Emergency Room during cold and flu season is to hand a mask to anyone coming in with a cough. The new normal is to expect the patient to bring one in with them or they are provided a bandanna or a cloth mask because there simply aren't any surgical masks left to give them. It's a real need, there are private citizens in our state actively making masks to donate to local hospitals. There are collection bins for when the patient leaves the hospital they can return the mask and it will be cleaned for re-use.
    I mean that's understandable. I hope the hospitals start getting the masks they need soon with all of the production and the stockpiles being released etc.
    I'm more talking about the folks who are still going about essential business. Pharmacy trips. Food trips. They should be wearing masks.
    Misinformation being put out by a state agency is just as bad as what the W.H.O. and even CDC did early on.
    They knew it was airborne and claimed it wasnt so they could keep people from buying masks

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom