Not open for further replies.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    yups!! Same here!

I call a vote of no confidence in CM for he has misspoken.
    Quick let's pack his bags and send him over to IL where he can smoke some of that good stuff and relax as we seem to be giving him a lot of stress!

And btw RI stopping NY drivers at the border to not let them into RI. Plus going door to door in coastal town looking for NY citizens.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/27/us/rhode-island-tracking-down-new-yorkers/index.html

Open season on Noo Yowkers? I'll allow it. (just the city slickers - the rural folks are normal peoples)

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    I skipped the last few pages.

My optimism was probably premature. Yesterday ended up bad and today not looking great.

If I was just a little more cynical, I'd wonder if they were waiting for the weekend to release bad numbers.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I'm with :chuck: on this one. I'm more worried that the rights we are losing right now, may never be returned to us when it's all said and done. Rarely if ever does a government give back freedoms they take.

https://www.westernjournal.com/chuc...al-law-americas-covid-strategy-doesnt-change/

Chuck is sort of right.
    However in the major cities so long as they got food they will complie as they have fear.

In the rural areas that wont be the case. It's a balancing act by the .gov right now. I dont think the economy can survive 5 week shutdown.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Not trying to start a fight, just asking a simple question. What is the difference between some calling him out on certain statements he has made and you calling out Kut on one of his many post? You two have been going around and around for years, you could simply take your own advice and skip right by his post but there are times where you feel the need to call him out.

I do not post much around here, I keep to myself and read mostly. However, when I do read what I consider to be outlandish statements I may feel compelled to say something. I really do not see anything wrong with that as long as it it done in a civil way. So far I have not seen one person just unload on this member. To be honest, he was the one who, on his way out the door felt the need to swear and curse at anyone who had disagreed with him.

The difference here, is one is always :stickpoke: to get people riled up.

The other was the one that gave us a heads up well in advance before CV-19 really reared head up so we may get prepped for it.

Smokingman has been a informative member who alerted us ALL to a really dangerous situation. Personally I want to buy this man a beer after everything is over, he deserves that in my book because of his actions.
    I think a lot of members on INGO owe it to him that they are not infected because he raised every ones spidey sense up by a 10x factor and got us ahead on the curve for needed food prep buildup more than our standard normal amount.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    I'm with :chuck: on this one. I'm more worried that the rights we are losing right now, may never be returned to us when it's all said and done. Rarely if ever does a government give back freedoms they take.

https://www.westernjournal.com/chuc...al-law-americas-covid-strategy-doesnt-change/

I have questions about exactly when these rights were given up. What is happening now has been the law of the land for some time, no one is grabbing power to make these "shutdowns" this very moment are they? I can't find anywhere that people are making this argument that can provide links proving govt overreach concerning maintaining the health of citizens. Would love to see them if someone has them.

Don't stereotype or lump me in with someone who will give up some essential liberty for security, I'm not him. Definitely consider myself a cold dead hands kind of guy.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Heh. Probably fake news, but whatever..

BELGIUM HEALTH MINISTER PUTS BAN ON NON-ESSENTIAL SEXUAL ACTIVITIES OF PERSONS 3 OR GREATER IN INDOOR AREAS

https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/be...s7Y7_un9NqR5SHgqpq3c7lOcj6xMvjSlFv4dllz18vnSg

Those Belgian cats need to stay away from the orgies.

In all seriousness, if this is true, it could be bad.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011

Sanitizing a cat is easy. :yesway:

IiP5lpY.jpg

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    I have questions about exactly when these rights were given up. What is happening now has been the law of the land for some time, no one is grabbing power to make these "shutdowns" this very moment are they? I can't find anywhere that people are making this argument that can provide links proving govt overreach concerning maintaining the health of citizens. Would love to see them if someone has them.

Don't stereotype or lump me in with someone who will give up some essential liberty for security, I'm not him. Definitely consider myself a cold dead hands kind of guy.

Plenty of articles out there. Shutting stores down, Forcing stores that have what's deemed essential to not sell what the Gov thinks is essential, curfews in place, Governors threatening arrest and fines for not being in compliance.
    You're telling me you haven't heard any of this?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Gee, it seems staying home is making some people short tempered.

Expected response: "I am NOT short tempered and you quit saying that."

It is sad that some feel they have to attack everyone who doesn't agree with them and some feel they have to react every time they feel disrespected.

Please, take a chill pill and/or adopt an adult [STRIKE]perspective[/STRIKE] pet.
    FIFY. But. Some adults make better pets than others.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota

The best example I have seen is forcing gun stores to close by banning all gun sales and also closing the state NICS in one case. These are unconstitutional acts by governors that hate guns.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    PLEASE read up on the useage of this product as posted by nonobaddogg: https://www.drugs.com/vet/steramine.html
    This is going to require some special handling.

Requires surfaces remain wet for 10m.
    Not to be used without gloves/eye-pro.
    Not to be used where it can contaminate food.

This is some nasty ****, that can be used responsibly.
    As with other dangerous ****, read up on how to stay alive!

Thanks for the heads up... my key take away is use gloves even when handling the tablet to avoid chemical burns.

After that, like all disinfectants, including bleach (especially bleach because it reacts with almost every other cleaning product) , read up on appropriate solution/dilution levels, appropriate uses and dangers.

Also note that the link you provided is for highly concentrated liquid form... 1-4 oz per 5 gallons of water... handling instructions for the concentrate are similar to undiluted bleach.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom