BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At my Hermitage
    Heh. Probably fake news, but whatever..

BELGIUM HEALTH MINISTER PUTS BAN ON NON-ESSENTIAL SEXUAL ACTIVITIES OF PERSONS 3 OR GREATER IN INDOOR AREAS

https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/be...s7Y7_un9NqR5SHgqpq3c7lOcj6xMvjSlFv4dllz18vnSg

I didn't click the link, but does it outline what constitutes an essential threesome?

Well... the Times of India says its fake! With a mug like that, well, you get the idea. yowza!

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...o-combat-covid-19-no/articleshow/74803995.cms

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    An Essential Threesome would be 2 girls and a guy. Duh....

Anything else and you're in danger of an accidental sword fight or worse, crossing the streams. :(

Last edited:

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Speaking of keeping it clean...

AT9L0bX.jpg

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At my Hermitage
    Just wait until the power outages start happening from storms and people start losing their food. Gonna really get nuts

Water out on the southeast side this morning. You'd think it was boogaloo time

Our power went out about 7:20. Generator kicked on, 30 seconds later, ATS tripped, all goody again. Was out about 2 hours. Lots of storms this morning. No boogaloo here.

:ingo:

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Plenty of articles out there. Shutting stores down, Forcing stores that have what's deemed essential to not sell what the Gov thinks is essential, curfews in place, Governors threatening arrest and fines for not being in compliance.
    You're telling me you haven't heard any of this?

The best example I have seen is forcing gun stores to close by banning all gun sales and also closing the state NICS in one case. These are unconstitutional acts by governors that hate guns.
    To be completely honest if it hasn't been linked to or at least talked about in this thread I don't know anything about it. Watched less than 3 hours of the news in 3 months and been on FB for maybe 15 min, saw how ridiculous and lost it was a month ago and decided to not enter that fray.
    So I've heard about the essentials only sales in Howard County, heard about some places claiming they can't sell guns because some office is closed. I'll look for more.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Off the top of my head: Bird Flu, SARS

Why Do New Disease Outbreaks Always Seem to Start in China?
    .By Ross Pomeroy - RCP StaffFebruary 18, 2020
    Why Do New Disease Outbreaks Always Seem to Start in China?AP Photo

The Asian Flu in 1956 killed between one and four million people worldwide. SARS in 2002 infected 8,098 and killed 774 in seventeen counties. H7N9 emerged ten years later to strike at least 1,223 people and kill four out of every ten of them. Now, the milder, yet more infectious COVID-19 has sickened more than 70,000 across the globe, resulting in 1,771 deaths.

https://www.realclearscience.com/bl..._outbreaks_always_seem_to_start_in_china.html

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom