DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Where at?

Walmart on 31 South. But it was out of the last case they had, and there were only a couple more 3-packs left in the case. I've never used them before, but I hear I need to have them so I jumped on it. I believe there was a limit of 1 on any kind of cleaning/disinfecting product.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    Walmart on 31 South. But it was out of the last case they had, and there were only a couple more 3-packs left in the case. I've never used them before, but I hear I need to have them so I jumped on it. I believe there was a limit of 1 on any kind of cleaning/disinfecting product.

:yesway:

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    They're good to use for wiping down any groceries before you bring it into your house and put away. We have an assembly line.
    I was pretty stocked up on Clorox and lysol wipes before the mass run on them because we used them regularly anyways and we buy most everything in bulk. But even I'm getting low and I've started to used other methods for some things and save the wipes for other things.
    You can also make your own wipes with either alcohol or hydrogenperoxide but those are hard to find now too.
    You're lucky you found some.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    They're good to use for wiping down any groceries before you bring it into your house and put away. We have an assembly line.
    I was pretty stocked up on Clorox and lysol wipes before the mass run on them because we used them regularly anyways and we buy most everything in bulk. But even I'm getting low and I've started to used other methods for some things and save the wipes for other things.
    You can also make your own wipes with either alcohol or hydrogenperoxide but those are hard to find now too.
    You're lucky you found some.
    I've got some Steramine(?) coming Monday, but I'm going to need to get a spray bottle, and remember to save a gallon milk jug to mix batches.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Haven't read any stories about people walking thru dog parks spitting on dogs and blaming them for giving people rabies.
    Cause scientists refer to....

Well then I guess we can't walk our dogs anymore.
    We must walk the Canis familiaris

Geez

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Doctor Loses Custody Of Her Daughter Because Of COVID Risk
    [video=youtube;G9n9iLO4DBs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9n9iLO4DBs[/video]
    This is sad. First, it’s her kid, probably the one thing she has to look forward to coming home to. The entire reason most of us take the risk we do is for our families. Now you’re taking that away and punishing her for being a doctor on the frontline? Ridiculous. Second. Who the actual **** gave the government the power to take a child away from her parents because of what she does for a living? A legal occupation, not a prostitute or drug dealer. 3rd, I thought it didn’t effect kids? So what’s the child’s risk if her mom catches it? This is just government seeing what the people will allow them to get away with during these times.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Then it's not you who concerns me. It s the ones who do.

Really? The same weak 'racism' argument?

Calling it the China virus or the Wuhan virus doesn't make me want to go persecute Americans of Chinese extraction or even legal resident aliens of Chinese extraction. It doesn't even make me want to persecute the people of Wuhan or Hubei province

It does remind me and the rest of the world about whose carelessness, bungling, or worse yet evil intent has inflicted so much damage on the world in general and my country in particular. It makes me long to see those responsible hammered in every way possible until they and their system collapse. It doesn't make me racist to believe that Xi Jinping and his politburo were up to their necks in double dealing nor to hope their country crushed financially and scientifically by a resurgent United States and then disappeared by the same corrupt system that they engineered

Give it a rest, we come to INGO to get away from progressive bull**** and MSM talking points

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Car and guns are inanimate objects.

To be consistent, let's go to the other extreme. should inciting a riot be a crime? Not by the reasoning here. Inciting is just getting stupid people to do stupid things

Stupid people do stupid things.
    Are we gonna get rid of cars and guns then?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom