Not open for further replies.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    What do you have against Greeks?

Hate to disappoint you, but real estate developers rarely develop cures for cancer.

ps. there ain't no Zeus except in fairy tales.....and my neighbor's Rottweiler.

I only expect Trump to do the best he can and act like a president. If he cut down on blaming everything on someone/something else, that would be a plus, but I think that's a daddy issue that isn't going to be cured at his advanced age.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Why is my wife showing me photos of "the Masked Singer" going shopping alluva sudden?

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Just more proof this is way overblown...

:runaway::faint:

In our daily brief this morning we had 46 cases confirmed and 16 suspect. This is in house only. No info on the number tested vs confirmed. FWIW no residents in the coolers.

Just read the U.S. is at 10k covid deaths vs 30-60k flu deaths although as mentioned upstream nobody seems to be dying of the flu anymore so that's a plus.:rockwoot:

Joniki

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NE Indiana
    Noted...

Hate to disappoint you, but real estate developers rarely develop cures for cancer.

ps. there ain't no Zeus except in fairy tales.....and my neighbor's Rottweiler.

I only expect Trump to do the best he can and act like a president. If he cut down on blaming everything on someone/something else, that would be a plus, but I think that's a daddy issue that isn't going to be cured at his advanced age.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Zeus would wipe the floor with Jupiter, Just like the Ecumenical Patriarchate would do with the Pope! :)

Anyway. Fun's over for now. Back to cleaning the garage.

Well after the closing bell!

Geez!

Pick one: Jesus or Zeus. You don't can't identify as a non-binary zealot here! :)

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    They actually tweeted this, then deleted and apologized

EU8cD8MWoAIrWJh

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    The Swedish approach has been inaccurately described as "business as usual", but it is a lot less restrictive than what he have going on here.

From the beginning, I always questioned the wisdom of shutting everything down for everyone rather than requiring the strictest measures for the most vulnerable and those they come in contact with and allowing less strict measure for the majority of people.

My Mom is 80 with heart problems and therefore at high risk, but our contact is via phone and Facetime. I have no physical contact with other highly vulnerable people.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom