"Inmates running the prison"

nfl-texans-superJumbo.jpg

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    Can anyone please tell me where this level of outrage was when Kap’s girlfriend posted her 100% tasteless racist tweet in defense of her boyfriend?

I’ll be right over here waiting for the Look at Me Brigade’s newest perceived slight if someone can fill me in.

IndyGal65

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Speedway, IN
    NFL Players: You find a portion of us kneeling during The National Anthem disrespectful and offensive, then tough ****.

NFL Players: An owner used a decades old phrase that some of us find disrespectful and offensive. Oh, hell no you didn't!

I didn't realize that I should use people that hit the genetics lottery as my moral compass.

BOOM! :+1:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Can anyone please tell me where this level of outrage was when Kap’s girlfriend posted her 100% tasteless racist tweet in defense of her boyfriend?

I’ll be right over here waiting for the Look at Me Brigade’s newest perceived slight if someone can fill me in.
    Boyfriend? It’s a sjw cause. He’s just a tool used to fight for it. Let’s see how she defends him when he’s a nobody.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    These men have jobs and can't just take an afternoon off to stand around on a sidewalk. I would imagine during the season they are putting in 60+ hour weeks which leaves little time for extracurricular activities.
    Should that be in purple?
    I've worked more than 60 hours many, many weeks and never missed one of my kids events, ate out, took vacations, relaxed at home, AND even attended a couple protests!

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    Seriously, if it wasn't in the press, I'd have never know that this protest was going on.

I respect the anthem fully and completely. I just never start watching until kick-off.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I like Papa John's. First, they deliver out wherre I live and Pizza Hut wont. Second, they have a great thin crust and I can get a Sausage and Green Olive pizza on it. :)

Try the Pizza Hut skinny. It's amazing. And if you have a Hungry Howies, dang near everything they have is awesome.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    Try the Pizza Hut skinny. It's amazing. And if you have a Hungry Howies, dang near everything they have is awesome.

I know PH is fairly good. Have an affinity for it as my wife used to work for PH. But they simply dont deliver out my way...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom