• ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I hope the investigation reopens and Epstein opens his black book and everyone gets to see the scum they worship for what they are. Idgaf left or right side of the aisle, open the book and burn these mfers. Even if it means rebuilding from nothing.

If you open up holes to be filled....there is a long line waiting to fill those holes.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Probably get banned... Again...

While these rumors (and just rumors) of child abuse are circulating, at the very most it's a law enforcement issue.

[I would submit it is a disparity of law enforcement issue. How is that case not indicative of one type of law for the elite and connected and a different set of laws for the rest of us - the very distraction from important issues you decry]

I don't see any point in listening to a rumor while taking my eye off the actual issues that could collapse America, like what the White House is doing, what Russia/China is doing, how corporate conglomerates have taken over Congress entirely, etc.

[Too much to unpack. Seems hypocritical to not include uncontrolled immigration, fraudulent voting, the cost of single payer, GND, Mueller and the soft coup, the death of privacy etc on the list of "...actual issues that could collapse America"]

Personally, I can't believe the Clintons or Obamas had anything to do with child abuse, no proof whatsoever, and they don't fit the profiles.
    I'm aware there are rabid alt.right people on this forum that will do ANYTHING to villainize Democrats.

[You fail to acknowledge that Clinton clearly fits the profile of a sexual predator, and the fact that he might prefer post-pubescent girls would not make it any less a case of child abuse. Epstein would not be the first or last case of a pimp to the rich and powerful]

[Additionally, I doubt there are alt-right people on this board except in your own self-serving definition of the term. Conservatives don't need to "... do ANYTHING to villianize Democrats", they're doing a magnificent job all on their own]

Propaganda is used by people that don't have fact on their side, and propaganda never turns out well for the masses.
    The means DO NOT justify the end results, wrong is always wrong no matter what the results.

[Surprised you can go there in light of your support for Mueller and Russia! Russia! Russia! You state that "...the means DO NOT justify the end results" but do the ends justify the means - that seems more likely to be a core belief in this case]

So, let the flames begin, the rants go on & on, the propaganda & lies continue between those that have no morals at all...

pre-judge much?

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I don't know about the child sex stories involving the Clinton, but I do know that it's very common place in parts of the world, business deals getting closed with 14 year old hookers. I've watched American marriages break up over the years with business people getting addicted to those trips to China for that very purpose and have seen Chinese offer those kids up as inducements. It's a revolting business tactic but everybody I know who has been to China on business has had at least contact with the practice, some turned down the opportunity, others came home and bragged about it.

BluedSteel

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2018
    Huntingburg
    I don't know about the child sex stories involving the Clinton, but I do know that it's very common place in parts of the world, business deals getting closed with 14 year old hookers. . . It's a revolting business tactic but everybody I know who has been to China on business has had at least some contact with the practice. . .

As someone who used to work for a major corporation that was founded in Indiana and still has it's headquarters here, I can assure you that it is not necessary to go to China to encounter this practice. They may not have been 14, but there have been teenage hookers employed in pursuit of commerce right here in Indiana; and all on the corporate expense account.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Rich guy who is an evil person spread his largess around for protection.

Story as old as time and not limited to members of one political party in this case.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    .........Keep in mind the same guidelines are being used to recruit police officers and have been since the late 80s.
    The power law enforcement jobs give have long been a life for sociopaths/psychopaths, but now it's actually part of the mental screening for these jobs........

giphy.gif

.......The blanket condemnation of ENTIRE ethnic/political/religious groups over the actions of one, or a few...
    You people SCARE THE CRAP OUT OF ME! .....

tumblr_inline_np7y41PWw01s9p4oc_400.gif

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    What bothers me the most about the situation we currently have...
    Why are people blindly following these sociopaths/psychopaths lead?

What I would normally call people of average or above average intelligence are talking about SHOOTING their friends, neighbors, etc.
    This psychopathic idea of KILLING anyone you don't agree with,
    Killing anyone trespassing on their land (or claimed area),
    Killing outright without due process of law,

The blanket condemnation of ENTIRE ethnic/political/religious groups over the actions of one, or a few...
    You people SCARE THE CRAP OUT OF ME!
    I have no idea what 'Negative Category' you are going to stick me in... Hillbilly? Renewable Energy? Gardener/Farmer? Trade Unionist? Non-Religious? Tattooed? Wear Glasses?... [SJKW (Social Justice KEYBOARD Warrior)]

I have no idea what is going to set anyone off, now that it's changed from a punch in the face when you didn't like someone, to gunfire I have no idea what's next...

----------

The Clinton's/Obama's involved in a child sex ring is exactly the thing I'm talking about...

Bill Clinton got a blowie from a 20-something intern.
    He was a consenting adults, she was a consenting adult, no HINT of kids involved.

8 years and completely different adminstration between Clinton & Obama, and get the conspiracy theory types connect the two families in a VAST conspiracy involving child sex slavery ring...
    This is IDIOTIC on its face value.

While these paranoid people lap up the lunatic fringe conspiracy theories, the ACTUAL problems get little or no attention and just get worse...
    This is America, you have the right to waste time however you want.

From the Forbes list of Top 10 jobs most likely to attract psychopaths (based off the Ken Dutton book 'Wisdom of Psychopaths')

1. CEO
    2. Lawyer
    3. Media (Television/Radio)
    4. Salesperson
    5. Surgeon
    6. Journalist
    7. Police officer
    8. Clergy person
    9. Chef
    10. Civil servant

Police officer is way down the list, but I notice some of the movers and shapers of the progressive agenda a quite high up (CEO, Media, Journalist), so do tell us - why DO you '...blindly follow[] these sociopaths/psychopaths lead'?

Your concern trolling is, however, duly noted

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    What bothers me the most about the situation we currently have...
    Why are people blindly following these sociopaths/psychopaths lead?

What I would normally call people of average or above average intelligence are talking about SHOOTING their friends, neighbors, etc.
    This psychopathic idea of KILLING anyone you don't agree with,
    Killing anyone trespassing on their land (or claimed area),
    Killing outright without due process of law,

The blanket condemnation of ENTIRE ethnic/political/religious groups over the actions of one, or a few...
    You people SCARE THE CRAP OUT OF ME!
    I have no idea what 'Negative Category' you are going to stick me in... Hillbilly? Renewable Energy? Gardener/Farmer? Trade Unionist? Non-Religious? Tattooed? Wear Glasses?...

I have no idea what is going to set anyone off, now that it's changed from a punch in the face when you didn't like someone, to gunfire I have no idea what's next...

----------

The Clinton's/Obama's involved in a child sex ring is exactly the thing I'm talking about...

Bill Clinton got a blowie from a 20-something intern.
    He was a consenting adults, she was a consenting adult, no HINT of kids involved.

8 years and completely different adminstration between Clinton & Obama, and get the conspiracy theory types connect the two families in a VAST conspiracy involving child sex slavery ring...
    This is IDIOTIC on its face value.

While these paranoid people lap up the lunatic fringe conspiracy theories, the ACTUAL problems get little or no attention and just get worse...
    This is America, you have the right to waste time however you want.

OK. Lets look at all of this from a somewhat sane perspective.

-You have effectively called out at lest 30% of ingo. Maybe less and maybe more.
    -In all of this it appears you have no idea how many LEO/Lawyers/heads of industry are members here.
    -You have put up some decent posts on some very interesting topics but brother you have stepped up to and toes across the line.
    -If we really scare you that badly then go back out through the gate you came in when you found us.
    -I will patiently wait for you to "Correct" me on how I read this.

Stop. Just stop. None of us appreciate being talked down to.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Let me see if I can break this down even further...

NAZIs to the east of me about 45 miles.
    At no time, under no circumstances is being a NAZI accepted.
    No one is 'The Master Race' over me, and I'm sure they will find some reason to be 'Masters' over everyone given the chance.
    We literally fought a world war to top NAZIs...

White Supremest group to the South of me disguised as a 'Church'.
    Tax free, they have a KKK flag on their alter and denounce anyone that disagrees with them as 'Mud People'.
    I refused to convert semi-auto weapons to full auto (won't do it for anyone, your 'toy' isn't worth a 20 year federal sentence for me), so they don't like me much...
    Why does a ligitimate 'Christian church' need illegal automatic weapons?

I've been the target of an idiot that thinks solar panel harm the sun.
    I mean literal target, he shot at my solar panels and is due out of prison shortly...
    I can't even begin to explain this one, but I can tell you the speaker of the house (Congress) and the governor of Texas have both asked what damage solar panels are doing to the sun... So it's a thing in some circles...

----------

Now, let's try it this way...

When my 50s neighbor wound up in the hospital for an extended period, I noticed the yard growing up, so I mowed it.
    Didn't ask, didn't want money, didn't take anything for the gesture.
    It just needed to be done for about 2 months while he recovered.

When we get snow, I clean the county road out to the junction and clean driveways along the way.
    I simply have a vehicle & snow blade that does the job in a couple hours, and it takes the county a week to get out this far and they don't do driveways.
    I clean sidewalks for the elderly and a couple places that had babies.
    Doesn't due to have babies dropped when mom falls on snow/ice.
    (Gave me a chance to play with my 'Torch'/flame thrower!)
    Getting pies, cakes & cookies from those older folks sometimes, the generation that knows how to bake & cook from scratch! Good stuff!

When the immigrant/Hispanics moved in down the road and were trying to then a garden by hand, I stopped by with a rototiller and filled the garden.
    No one asked, just stopped by (moving my rototiller from one field to another) and I've swapped seeds/seedlings with them, got tips on gardening from them, and ALWAYS get a big wave from them when I drive by, been invited to dinner more times than I can count...

I like my neighbors (for the most part, save the meth heads), no matter if they are 'Brown', 'Old', on social security, Amish or Mennonite, own firearms or not, republicans or democrats, just FOLKS doing the best they can...
    And *IF* the house caught fire, of a tornado came through I'd show up with whatever they needed from me.
    That would include protection from NAZIs, white supremacists, anti-immigrants, or whatever...

It's REAL simple, although I don't understand the trend towards dividing and labels/categories, but I see the results and don't like them.
    The labeling allows the sociopathic types to write off entire blocks of people without getting to know them, reducing them to no thought.
    It's a lazy sociopaths way to do things, it worked for Stalin, it worked for Hitler, it works for the Arabs against Jews, and it's working here in the great melting pot of America... You are letting the divisions split America, we are killing America ourselves...

https://www.expatistan.com/price/eggs/shanghai

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    [snip] ...
    I like my neighbors (for the most part, save the meth heads), no matter if they are 'Brown', 'Old', on social security, Amish or Mennonite, own firearms or not, republicans or democrats, just FOLKS doing the best they can...
    And *IF* the house caught fire, of a tornado came through I'd show up with whatever they needed from me.
    That would include protection from NAZIs, white supremacists, anti-immigrants, or whatever...

[For someone who "...[doesn't] understand the trend towards dividing and labels/categories ..." you showed admirable facility with exactly that in the line above. This is what makes it hard to take you seriously. Peace. Out.]

It's REAL simple, although I don't understand the trend towards dividing and labels/categories, but I see the results and don't like them.
    The labeling allows the sociopathic types to write off entire blocks of people without getting to know them, reducing them to no thought.
    It's a lazy sociopaths way to do things, it worked for Stalin, it worked for Hitler, it works for the Arabs against Jews, and it's working here in the great melting pot of America... You are letting the divisions split America, we are killing America ourselves...

*.*

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    It's not speculation, and I'm quoting facts from about every study on the subject.
    It's the 'Cult Of Personality' effect.
    Psychopaths are superficially very charming and literate, this is in the definition of psychopathy.
    They TALK people into things with superficially cogent arguments.
    They consider this part of a 'Game', a cat toying with mice.

Psychopaths are prevalent enough that EVERYONE knows one...
    The guy you liked & *Thought* was a friend, but had an affair with your wife, stole from you, spreads rumors behind your back, screwed you at every turn, etc.

It's fact, to ignore the effects psychopaths (cults of personality) have on society leaves you open to manipulation.
    I know this first hand, I was in the military all through Reagan/Bush administrations, deployed to places we shouldn't have been, doing things we shouldn't have been doing...
    I WAS as susceptible as anyone believing these people were actually acting in the best interest of the nation.
    I WAS ignorant, I educated myself, now I'm a health skeptic bordering on completely cynical...

The NON-sociopathic/psychopathic will be upset because they *Think* I'm lumping them into the sociopaths/psychopaths, AND I'M NOT!
    In NO WAY an I lumping the empathic, mentally balanced people into those groups!
    Simply trying to bring the idea/proven facts there ARE sociopaths/psychopaths out there trying to direct them for their own purposes.

The psychopaths/sociopaths will be upset because they are exposed, and there is direct, proven ways to detect/expose them.

It's a fact of life, like death & taxes, crooked politicians, it's simply an attempt to educate on the subject....

OK. So what do you call someone that has been asked to stop walking a given path. What is the label you put on that personality type. You have been asked to stop. Or do you just feel your mission is not yet complete.

Ignorant/willfully stupid. Seems you are still talking down to us from on high.
    I could be wrong but perception is all important. Or am I wrong here again.

Last time Captain.........Let it go.

I have a difficult enough time keeping the forum on track with out this.

I will make it simple.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tpvilla
    Top Bottom