Jan 19, 2009

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County
    Prosecutors say nude photos apparently showing underage girls found during raid at Jeffrey Epstein's Manhattan mansion.

But your honor, I don't know anything about them pictures. Someone is trying to set me up; I truly believe Trump is behind all this trying to get Clinton. Really, this is a set-up!

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    They should have had the Coast Guard surround the island at the same time of the raid. I cannot imagine what they would have found; or could have found.

I'll bet that dude has more insurance policies than Lloyd's of London. All stashed away in several very safe places.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I'll bet that dude has more insurance policies than Lloyd's of London. All stashed away in several very safe places.

That's what I'd bet. After he got off the hook in Florida, he should have expatriated. Especially if he got wind that another jurisdiction was investigating him.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    From what I am hearing they will try and resist bail due to him being a serious flight risk.

Epstein's lawyer: Your Honor, my client is not a flight risk

Epstein:

D--MA-WXYAAstwA

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Epstein's lawyer: Your Honor, my client is not a flight risk

Epstein:

D--MA-WXYAAstwA

Hmmm, that got me thinking. Let's say Epstein bought one of those $100M yachts fled. Could he be legally apprehended in international waters?

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Hmmm, that got me thinking. Let's say Epstein bought one of those $100M yachts fled. Could he be legally apprehended in international waters?

If he isn't subject to legal jurisdiction, then killing his stupid ass isnt illegal either.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    https://illicitinfo.com/?p=8621

Nancy Pelosi’s Daughter MakesStunning Admission About Epstein & Alleged Pedophile Bust: “Quite Likely That Some of Our Faves Are Implicated

Pelosi is signaling her followers that it’s “likely” that certain politicians, influence peddlers, academicians, and business leaders she likes are going to be outed by Epstein’s arrest?
    Why would she say that unless she had prior suspicions? And, if she did, why did this self-proclaimed feminist and protector of innocent little girls (boys?) remain silent.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso

Ah, interesting question.

"International Waters" are a decent place to commit a crime as all crimes have a jurisdictional component and most define that according to where the crime is committed, though there are things besides physical presence that can provide jurisdiction.

Here, the crime being committed in international waters is not the issue, but apprehending someone with a (presumably) valid federal warrant.

Generally speaking, the U.S. can exercise jurisdiction (and apprehend) in "international waters" any person who committed a crime in the U.S. or where the victim of a crime is in the U.S.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County
    I wonder how long it will take for the public outcry to become loud and vicious. Marching in the streets, protests galore, topless women run-in in the treats with funny hats holding obscene signs. When will the news media begin their minute by minute coverage of this savage pedophile? When will hollywood start speaking out against this KNOWN sex offender? What Hollywood awards show is coming up so they can wear anti-stein ribbons.

I wonder what kind of collusion Weinstein and Epstein had? I think I am on to something.....

Top Bottom