• ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Yes Israel needs to give in to terrorist demands or admit they are nazis if they don't.
    We can count on hamas keeping their end of the bargain like they have every other time.
    Gooooood plan chief.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Jan 20th is coming soon. We'll see what smarter people do with this.

This Obama outgoing petulance might well unintentionally turn into his only successful effort to get the D's and R's to work together.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Yes Israel needs to give in to terrorist demands or admit they are nazis if they don't.
    We can count on hamas keeping their end of the bargain like they have every other time.
    Gooooood plan chief.
    Hama does have a trustworthy look about them...

hamasinfographic.jpg

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Can land even be usurped?

Yes.

verb (used with object) 1. to seize and hold (a position, office, power, etc.) by force or without legal right: The pretender tried to usurp the throne.

2. to use without authority or right; employ wrongfully: The magazine usurped copyrighted material.

verb (used without object) 3. to commit forcible or illegal seizure of an office, power, etc.; encroach.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Yes.

verb (used with object) 1. to seize and hold (a position, office, power, etc.) by force or without legal right: The pretender tried to usurp the throne.

2. to use without authority or right; employ wrongfully: The magazine usurped copyrighted material.

verb (used without object) 3. to commit forcible or illegal seizure of an office, power, etc.; encroach.

I suppose if you consider land a position, office, power, etc. that might apply. I don't.

The forcible or illegal seizure of property is merely robbery or theft.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Israel needs to figure out how to make a two state solution work, or admit that they are seeking an apartheid system. It's that simple.
    Actually, this is what I'd do. I'd give them (the Palestinians) a nation, on a 25 year trial period (overseen by international monitors). During that time, Israel has the right to ignore the sovereignty of the nation if threatened. Any shenanigans go on, the IDF goes in, identifies the trouble makers, and either kills or impressions them for life. If after the 25 years, the Palestinians are still causing trouble the land reverts back to Israel. Simple, and no one can complain that they didn't try.

I think we should just give them (Palestinians) Iraq or Afghanistan (or both). If lots of stubborn and violent jihadis die in conflict over who will rule those territories - :dunno:

We had a partition of Palestine. Might be time for a partition of the Levant. The Palestinians would have resouces and oil (if they can keep it).

Israel gets all the vacated territory. Two state solution but the two states aren't contiguous

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I think we should just give them (Palestinians) Iraq or Afghanistan (or both). If lots of stubborn and violent jihadis die in conflict over who will rule those territories - :dunno:

We had a partition of Palestine. Might be time for a partition of the Levant. The Palestinians would have resouces and oil (if they can keep it).

Israel gets all the vacated territory. Two state solution but the two states aren't contiguous

Right?! They could do it on a 25 year trial period (overseen by international monitors).

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    If we get trhe Russians on board no one could actually stop us

Peeps say they want a two state solution - be careful what you wish for

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    And guess what?...those committing crimes associated with that, should be excluded from the process. But having known a number of Palestinians who I call "friends," I can say with certainty, there are are not ALL terrorists, and not all reject the idea of a two state solution. Further, they are not ALL Hamas. Hamas has plenty of enemies amongst other Palestinian groups.
    I don't think Palestine should even be recognized as a state. Israel needs to just do what they want

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Yes, because they have usurped so much land from their neighbors...

C0x4E2HVQAAfwlE.jpg:large

It's clearly not about the amount of land, it's about the fairy-tale magic value both sides have bestowed upon that tiny strip of land. The irony that one of the supposed holiest places on earth has been the site of nonstop fighting for millenia.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    It's clearly not about the amount of land, it's about the fairy-tale magic value both sides have bestowed upon that tiny strip of land. The irony that one of the supposed holiest places on earth has been the site of nonstop fighting for millenia.

Where is the irony? Prophetic, I'll grant you, but ironic?

Top Bottom