• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    [video=youtube;7oIQXIZbxg0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oIQXIZbxg0[/video]

I just saw this on another forum and thought it was cool.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    And my message to Obama is **** him... Real dick move at the U.N. for sure. These *******s can't leave D.C. soon enough.

Actually, I fully support the us abstaining on the Israel vote. Settling the West Bank doesn't bode well for Peace in the region. Voting in agreement, or disagreement, with the resolution should both be avoid. And with Trump becoming the president soon, and putting up a guy who opposes the "two state" solution, things are only going to get worse. Abandoning the two state idea, is idiotic. Sometime you gotta wonder about the simpleton's running the planet.

NIGHTRIDER

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 28, 2015
    on the road
    Unbreach all previous agreements,pee on UNSC242,now Israel has no land to trade for peace, and the Arabs do not have to trade peace for land.There goes any chance of a 2 state solution.Jimmy Carter's dumb azz kid brother strikes again.....The day Trump refunds the UN,and kicks their ass out should become a national holiday.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Unbreach all previous agreements,pee on UNSC242,now Israel has no land to trade for peace, and the Arabs do not have to trade peace for land.There goes any chance of a 2 state solution.Jimmy Carter's dumb azz kid brother strikes again.....The day Trump refunds the UN,and kicks their ass out should become a national holiday.

Im honestly not sure what exactly you're saying. Any chance you can clarify?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Eight years of anti-Israeli, pro-Iranian policies aren't simply a result of disliking Netanyahu.

Ive personally never liked Isreal being the international version of a welfare case. They're big boys and girls, they should be able to survive without American taxpayer support. I have seen anything beneficial in our support of the govt of Isreal. They've stolen military secrets, killed our soldiers, withheld Intel that could saved lives, and have failed to be a stabilizing force in the Middle East. Aside from Biblical considerations, if one chooses to believe that "this" govt of Israel is the one that will be in power at the end of times, I see no logical reason for supporting them. Perhaps that's it...none of those reasons being anti-Semitic. If you have a compelling reason for continued unwavering support, I'm willing to listen.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Ive personally never liked Isreal being the international version of a welfare case. They're big boys and girls, they should be able to survive without American taxpayer support. I have seen anything beneficial in our support of the govt of Isreal. They've stolen military secrets, killed our soldiers, withheld Intel that could saved lives, and have failed to be a stabilizing force in the Middle East. Aside from Biblical considerations, if one chooses to believe that "this" govt of Israel is the one that will be in power at the end of times, I see no logical reason for supporting them. Perhaps that's it...none of those reasons being anti-Semitic. If you have a compelling reason for continued unwavering support, I'm willing to listen.

"There are two sides to every argument.
    Unfortunately I have neither the time, nor inclination to listen to yours..."

This is a quote my father was fond of using in jest.
    Why do most all of your posts remind me of this musing?

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello

It's funny how any criticism of the current American administration can only be racism and not policy driven yet any criticism of the left is purely on political lines and cannot be anti-Semitism. It must be really cool to be able to have it both ways.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    This shall now move borders back to the green line and Israel will now loose land they gained in the 67' war.

Well here's the issue. Israel is completely entitled to keep the land that won during the war. Spoils. I'm ok with that. However, Israel views itself as a Jewish state, and the majority of people in those areas, aren't Jewish. If Israel goes with the one state idea, what happens to all those people? Do they become citizens with full rights? The numbers of Jew vs non-Jew is about even. If they're given full rights, they potentially, and probably would vote out the current policies of the various Israeli administrations. I think we all know the Israelis aren't going to let that happen. So what then, are those living in the occupied areas simply going to forever be relegated as "partial citizens?" How well do you think that bodes for the long run? A two state solution should be the preferred option.... Unless one is ok with millions of people denied their natural rights.
    I'll remind you that natural rights are not contingent on what people might do.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    "There are two sides to every argument.
    Unfortunately I have neither the time, nor inclination to listen to yours..."

This is a quote my father was fond of using in jest.
    Why do most all of your posts remind me of this musing?

Well, if you want to call me "daddy," I guess you may, but I'm certainly going to ask Maury for a test.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    It's funny how any criticism of the current American administration can only be racism and not policy driven yet any criticism of the left is purely on political lines and cannot be anti-Semitism. It must be really cool to be able to have it both ways.

You just created a solid argument against your previously stated stance.

Top Bottom