• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    I just don't see how my group is Woobie-ish, and he gets to be TLexoids and TLexicans. Both are way cooler than mine, but the first is better.

I will offer a couple of clarifications, if I may, BugI. I didn't really espouse rooting it out inside our country if you are referring to some sort of wholesale action. If we have invited people into our country, then we must abide by our own rules and afford them equal protection under the law. I suppose we could figure out some sort of monitoring program for those who haven't become citizens or are here on visas, but I'm really leery of that, and I think a lot of what we are doing now is too intrusive. But maybe once you become a citizen you graduate from the program. I don't know, I'm just talking here.

Also, I appreciate the concerns as well. I don't want to get on any slippery slopes here, but I think the limited restrictions I proposed could be implemented without a general Islamophobia or persecution. Actually, by keeping the bad actors out, people would see less of the Islamofascist violence here and begin to have a more positive perception. Then we can turn our attention to fixing our own crazies like Roof and co.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    Radiation is overrated.
    th

th

We have a "Coner" that lives down the street from us. It's confirmed, nukes are weird.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I just don't see how my group is Woobie-ish, and he gets to be TLexoids and TLexicans. Both are way cooler than mine, but the first is better.

I will offer a couple of clarifications, if I may, BugI. I didn't really espouse rooting it out inside our country if you are referring to some sort of wholesale action. If we have invited people into our country, then we must abide by our own rules and afford them equal protection under the law. I suppose we could figure out some sort of monitoring program for those who haven't become citizens or are here on visas, but I'm really leery of that, and I think a lot of what we are doing now is too intrusive. But maybe once you become a citizen you graduate from the program. I don't know, I'm just talking here.

Also, I appreciate the concerns as well. I don't want to get on any slippery slopes here, but I think the limited restrictions I proposed could be implemented without a general Islamophobia or persecution. Actually, by keeping the bad actors out, people would see less of the Islamofascist violence here and begin to have a more positive perception. Then we can turn our attention to fixing our own crazies like Roof and co.

Understood. My personal assessment of the threat level leaves me unwilling to tolerate a fifth column operating domestically. There are fewer tools to use when dealing with citizens, and many have a bad reputation and/or track record; such as anti-sedition laws, enhanced government surveillance, infiltration and encouragement of informers. I believe that first, action should be taken to limit the growth of the problem; and would agree with some iteration of your proposed immigration restrictions. Then I think you disrupt the connection between the ideology and its target audience, I like Scott Adams' idea of digitally isolating ISIS. Then, unfortunately I think you need some form of a domestic surveillance program; perhaps of the sort and scope directed against organized crime. And we acknowledge that we will never stop 100% of the attacks. I would think the Israelis could teach us a thing or two about rooting out this sickness internally

Finally I think you utterly destroy the caliphate and kill as many of its adherents as you can to throw cold water on the attractiveness of the philosophy. The mental connection we would like to foster in the world in general is jihad will get you dead; shattered by artillery and bombs, ignominious and devoid of glory and no one will post your martyr's video to the web

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    I laughed at coners.
    There were some that came to Engineering, looked like they expected us to do black magic and steal their souls.
    Like what would a nuke do with the soul of a coner?

That's rich. My neighbor said he had some friends back there, so he kind of came and went as he pleased, but everyone else kind of thought they would get beat up or something.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Yeah, I call BS on the living abroad thing. But, whatever.

I totally believe that you believe all Muslims are evil.

There's a word for that....

Bigot. You yield the word like a 10 year old boy who has found his mother's special battery operated toy. Bigot! Bigot! Bigot!

Who cares? Keep on screeching....much like wetting yourself in a dark suit, it may give you a warm feeling, but no one else will really notice.

That word gives you exactly zero power over anyone else. Especially after years of overuse by wailing leftists in an attempt to silence opposing views.

Why is any religion, and Islam in particular, deserving of automatic respect?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Bigot. You yield the word like a 10 year old boy who has found his mother's special battery operated toy. Bigot! Bigot! Bigot!

Who cares? Keep on screeching....much like wetting yourself in a dark suit, it may give you a warm feeling, but no one else will really notice.

That word gives you exactly zero power over anyone else. Especially after years of overuse by wailing leftists in an attempt to silence opposing views.

Why is any religion, and Islam in particular, deserving of automatic respect?

Islam, Christianity, Atheism, or what have you isn't deserving of respect. The people who follow those Faith's ARE, until they have proven to you, that as an individual, they are not entitled to that respect.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    That's rich. My neighbor said he had some friends back there, so he kind of came and went as he pleased, but everyone else kind of thought they would get beat up or something.

Well...
    There might have been a rumor about EB red wars.
    For the landlubbers, a coner is the non-nukes, the reside in the forward "cone" of the sub.
    EB red and EB green are very strong duct tapes, made by Electric Boat, colored red or green.
    Anyway, torpedomen are the knuckle draggers of the sub
    But they have to go aft to maintain the 3 inch after signal ejector.

Anyway, the nukes might have gotten bored.
    They might have precut lengths of EB red.
    And when the torpedoman came thru the hatch, he might have had his elbow taped to his knee, pulled thru, trussed up, and suspended upside down from a lift point.
    After he was released (allegedly) he might have ran forward, to return with reinforcements.
    Which can only go thru the hatch 1 at a time, and only part of the body at a time.
    And rumor was, there were multiple torpedmen suspended from the overhead.

And, rumor was, retaliation was made when a nuke went forward to replenish the coffee can, and dissappeared under a mountain of EB, securing him to a mess deck tables.

Good times.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    Well...
    There might have been a rumor about EB red wars.
    For the landlubbers, a coner is the non-nukes, the reside in the forward "cone" of the sub.
    EB red and EB green are very strong duct tapes, made by Electric Boat, colored red or green.
    Anyway, torpedomen are the knuckle draggers of the sub
    But they have to go aft to maintain the 3 inch after signal ejector.

Anyway, the nukes might have gotten bored.
    They might have precut lengths of EB red.
    And when the torpedoman came thru the hatch, he might have had his elbow taped to his knee, pulled thru, trussed up, and suspended upside down from a lift point.
    After he was released (allegedly) he might have ran forward, to return with reinforcements.
    Which can only go thru the hatch 1 at a time, and only part of the body at a time.
    And rumor was, there were multiple torpedmen suspended from the overhead.

And, rumor was, retaliation was made when a nuke went forward to replenish the coffee can, and dissappeared under a mountain of EB, securing him to a mess deck tables.

Good times.

Gotta protect your turf. No compromise. Although it seems you made a strategic error with the coffee.

Top Bottom