• Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Negative, Ghost Rider.

There are a lot of people in there that have never harmed us. I have no fight with them. And I don't want to be involved in anything that someone else hasn't already started.

My point in here is strictly to address immigration policy. If we want to talk foreign policy, I think it should be much more specific than what you outlined, and certainly not based on religion, even in places like I have pointed out that are known for breeding terrorists. When a nation or an NGO targets the US, then we should go after that particular and specific entity with all our wrath. And it should be brief and violent. Such should be the level of violence that we do not enter into it lightly, but once committing ourselves, we should wreak such disaster that they will never forget nor be able to try again.
    its not my problem they have put their own innocent people at risk by attacking us. You act like we have a responsibility to coddle the enemy when it comes to what losses are acceptable to them? If they wish for innocent people not to die then stop killing our innocent people first. American lives hold more value to me than any other countries citizens lives.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    its not my problem they have put their own innocent people at risk by attacking us. You act like we have a responsibility to coddle the enemy when it comes to what losses are acceptable to them? If they wish for innocent people not to die then stop killing our innocent people first. American lives hold more value to me than any other countries citizens lives.

I think we have a responsibility to be precise when it comes to defending ourselves.

If someone breaks into my home and I feel threatened, I'm not going to spray bullets at them and everyone behind them. That'll end up with a lot of upset neighbors.

You take out the threats, not the entire neighborhood.

I do agree that Shariah Law is completely incompatible with modern society, however.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Thanks - 9 out of 10 bigots think of their bigotry as common sense.

raw

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I think we have a responsibility to be precise when it comes to defending ourselves.

If someone breaks into my home and I feel threatened, I'm not going to spray bullets at them and everyone behind them. That'll end up with a lot of upset neighbors.

You take out the threats, not the entire neighborhood.

I do agree that Shariah Law is completely incompatible with modern society, however.
    spraying bullets everywhere wouldn't be a reasonable response for such a situation.
    the terrorist situation we are talking about isn't about an easily identifiable single home invader.
    You wouldn't blow up your home to kill that one guy would you?
    but it's like a cockroach invasion, if you see a couple that are brace the. There are hundreds or thousands you will never see. You must call in an exterminator and go with the nuclear option!
    money and access to the world stage is what has given these animals credibility and ability. Cut it off and they will go away. Military action may be required too.

im trying to think of other options other than to turn the whole Middle East and other parts of the world into glass parking lots. I have no problem with either option.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    There is group that THRIVES on bigotry toward other religions or non believers (hint: not buddhists or even atheists)...... reacting to their aggression is NOT the definition of bigotry.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    There is group that THRIVES on bigotry toward other religions or non believers (hint: not buddhists or even atheists)...... reacting to their aggression is NOT the definition of bigotry.
    No. The definition of bigotry is:
    intolerance toward those who hold different opinions from oneself.

Credit to Google, natch.

So, again, I'm open to a better word to describe someone who says that all Muslims are terrorists or cultists. Or do you think that's an accurate statement?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

Hey! You keep INGO "Christians" out of this!

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville

But you want to be indiscriminate about it? Are you suggesting we invade Indonesia and siege its resources? Because they have a large Muslim population. Or how about one of our key allies (actual ally, not the ones who stab us in the back) India? They have a huge Muslim population.

I dont think this nebulous Muslim country is causing our issues. Nor are they worthy of our wrath. But if we can be specific, we can determine if it is safe to let certain people in. And if they actually hurt us, then we can make them wish they hadn't. I won't be party of the endless invasion and destruction of nations based upon nothing more than that someone calls them Muslim.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    No. The definition of bigotry is: intolerance toward those who hold different opinions from oneself.

Credit to Google, natch.

So, again, I'm open to a better word to describe someone who says that all Muslims are terrorists or cultists. Or do you think that's an accurate statement?

Who drove over the Christmas party again?
    Was the Christmas party bigoted and they deserved a bigoted response?

Last edited:

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Islamic State group: Berlin truck attacker is IS soldier "targeting citizens of the Crusader coalition"

I'm sure they say this about any big event like this. Who can claim otherwise?

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    spraying bullets everywhere wouldn't be a reasonable response for such a situation.
    the terrorist situation we are talking about isn't about an easily identifiable single home invader.
    You wouldn't blow up your home to kill that one guy would you?
    but it's like a cockroach invasion, if you see a couple that are brace the. There are hundreds or thousands you will never see. You must call in an exterminator and go with the nuclear option!
    money and access to the world stage is what has given these animals credibility and ability. Cut it off and they will go away. Military action may be required too.

im trying to think of other options other than to turn the whole Middle East and other parts of the world into glass parking lots. I have no problem with either option.

Since I came off my last full time gig, and the construction stuff dried up, I've been working as an exterminator. I can tell you that I have never burnt down a house to cure a roach problem.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    After reading all that, why do I picture TT as Gen. Buck Turgidson?

Anyone ever notice it's the elite that always have all the answers but end up ****in us always? Mostly lawyers.

Are you serious? You've done nothing but say how you have the answer for everything - even education.

Are you intentionally trying to prove me right? Because any time you try and prove how better you are than whatever group you hate, all you succeed in doing is being like them in attitude.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    That's stupid. Maybe bigoted. But mostly stupid. With some vapid mixed in. (The link, not your post, Kirk.)

For those playing along at home:
    - Farouk - US citizen born in Chicago to legal immigrants
    - Malik - female immigrant, well educated

Perhaps his father should not have been allowed to immigrate under my policy. And perhaps hose who radicalized them should not have either.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Who drove over the Christmas party again?
    The Berlin one? Well, technically, we don't know yet.

Were I a betting man, I'd put money down on islamofascist terrorism.

So, I answered your question, you answer mine: is saying all Muslims are terrorists or cultists a bigoted statement?

Was the Christmas party bigoted and they deserved a bigoted response?
    Ooh bonus questions. Love those.

I was not there, so I do not know for sure. If it is anything like office Christmas parties I've attended, probably not. Ugly sweaters and counting the minutes until it is safe to leave, probably yes.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Since I came off my last full time gig, and the construction stuff dried up, I've been working as an exterminator. I can tell you that I have never burnt down a house to cure a roach problem.

Yeah, but it'd take less effort and time, right? Easy-peasy.

Mom and dad will realize that torching houses is good and will learn, and then carry on in the example you set. I'm sure the children whose toys you incinerated won't be plotting their revenge or nothing...

Top Bottom