• ...and so much more!
  • ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    are you aware of the political and religious makeup of countries in the Middle East? No or you wouldn't be asking question number one.
    2. Tough ****. We are doing it for national security.
    3. I don't care if they hate us. They already do.
    4. because it's in their nature and look back on history. They've been fighting each other for thousands of years. It's what they do. They already hate anyone who isn't themselves so again, no more harm done. If they try to act in any aggressive manner then nuke them.
    5. Why? Because they will still exist if they agree to peace. Or they can not agree to peace and go back to riding camels instead of cars.

Oh I'm very aware. But I'm a bit concerned about that vast majority of people that don't want me to die. I don't necessarily want them to die, either.

That, however, is the result of "nuking them".

As far as oil... taking it? No. Trading for it? Sure. Ultimately the goal should be self-sustainability, though.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Kut, please keep the goal post where it began. "America" is a deflection on my original question.
    The original question is blatantly self-centered. My response doesn't change the goalposts, it reverses the paradigm.

Answer my versions, and you'll find it easier to answer your own.

Who bears the responsibility for getting these perceptions under control?
    You can't even admit that radicalized muslims are causing a problem WORLDWIDE?
    Who? I can. ISIS is an enemy that's bastardized Islam for political gain. Heck, I'm not sure why we don't recognize them as a nation-state and deal with them like we would any other warmongering nation-state.

When is the last time you heard about radical buddhists driving over/blowing up/shooting up a Christmas party?
    Speaking of deflection.

That's Mrs. Virgina to you.
    As you wish. :D

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Now to address these sharia patrols in places like London! Arm the populace and let them fight these bully's. It will never happen but this serves as a warning to America. If you allow open immigration and total religious (cult) freedoms to Muslims in the US then you will have the same thing happen here that we are seeing in Europe!
    thankfully we still have firearms to stop them.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Trigger Time is unique... I can read his posts and have a wide range of reactions to it. I actually agree with, like, 50-60% of what he says :) It's that other 40% that makes it hard to see the good stuff

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Oh I'm very aware. But I'm a bit concerned about that vast majority of people that don't want me to die. I don't necessarily want them to die, either.

That, however, is the result of "nuking them".

As far as oil... taking it? No. Trading for it? Sure. Ultimately the goal should be self-sustainability, though.
    im not saying they will never get control back. But only once they prove they won't use the proceeds to globalize their message of terrorism and arm themselves.
    If you have a kid that can't handle responsibility of a car and he puts other people in danger you take away the car and try to change the behavior.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    Ideas to stop the future infiltration of Islamic terrorist throughout the world.

- block all immigration to and from all Islamic countries.
    - immediately take control of the oil and all assets of such in Islamic countries.
    - isolate all Islamic countries and impose trade restrictions and embargos.
    - watch as they lose wealth and internally fail and turn on each other.
    - when they are ready to sit down at the table to talk peacefully then let's begin.

I think there are a lot of babies in that bath water, and I think you're creating more harm than good with throwing them out.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Yes, they should have equal access. In considering admittance, faith doesn't have a say. The potential for harm to the nation certainly. We vet the individual, not the group. If someone is part of such a church, I'd imagine that they'd, as an individual, would have issues gaining entry. It may be semantics, but that's how it should be approached, regardless of personal inclinations.

[video=youtube;RV-p51fvYLc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RV-p51fvYLc[/video]

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Oh good golly!

Here I thought this thread was just about a horrible tragedy and having sympathy for the Berliners...

I've got some reading to do. :popcorn:

Or maybe I really don't want to know what's been written here.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    I'm pretty sure he was talking to me. ;)

Yes, I did not choose that word lightly or quickly.

Are you making the case that it was the wrong word? I know many words, but not all. If there is a better word, I would welcome it.

I suppose that depends upon whom you were leveling it. But when you've already acknowledged the link I made, it would be hypocritical to refer to me as such.

I haven't seen anything in the way of response to my last answers, so I will be forced to discern from this that you have yielded.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    I suppose that depends upon whom you were leveling it. But when you've already acknowledged the link I made, it would be hypocritical to refer to me as such.

I haven't seen anything in the way of response to my last answers, so I will be forced to discern from this that you have yielded.
    Well, in fairness, your new answer pose a different stance.

But, I do believe there is more common ground between us than contested.

Oh, and to be specific, I find TT's posts (among others) to reveal bigotry. If you have a better word to describe it, I would welcome the suggestion.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    Let's try. All the other ways haven't worked

Negative, Ghost Rider.

There are a lot of people in there that have never harmed us. I have no fight with them. And I don't want to be involved in anything that someone else hasn't already started.

My point in here is strictly to address immigration policy. If we want to talk foreign policy, I think it should be much more specific than what you outlined, and certainly not based on religion, even in places like I have pointed out that are known for breeding terrorists. When a nation or an NGO targets the US, then we should go after that particular and specific entity with all our wrath. And it should be brief and violent. Such should be the level of violence that we do not enter into it lightly, but once committing ourselves, we should wreak such disaster that they will never forget nor be able to try again.

Last edited:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Oh good golly!

Here I thought this thread was just about a horrible tragedy and having sympathy for the Berliners...

I've got some reading to do. :popcorn:

Or maybe I really don't want to know what's been written here.

You will learn that the Berliners (not the donut) are bigots with their bigoty Christmas park area and they are the REAL problem here.
    They deserved it!

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    Well, in fairness, your new answer pose a different stance.

But, I do believe there is more common ground between us than contested.

Oh, and to be specific, I find TT's posts (among others) to reveal bigotry. If you have a better word to describe it, I would welcome the suggestion.

No, I'm cool with assigning bigotry as the term for blanket statements toward Islam. I don't think you can ever lump a billion of any people into one whole. Even in the stance I have taken, I recognize that it cuts a wide path. I just think it's the most efficient way to prevent the entry of terrorists while rejecting as few (and it's still a bunch) people as we have to. My only disagreement with 99% of Muslims is theological, and I abhor the idea of trying to solve that problem with a government policy.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Top Bottom