BREAKING NEWS - CAR SMASHES INTO BARRIER AT U.S. CAPITOL COMPLEX; SHOTS REPORTEDLY FIRED

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Death count and flagpole fighting come to mind.

Definition of straw man

1: a weak or imaginary opposition (such as an argument or adversary) set up only to be easily confuted
    Except I made no argument for a different death count or that the flagpole was a weapon.

I asked what others considered counting towards the death count or as a weapon and was done with the discussion until you decided to comment

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Yep, that's on the way..And right after is Floyd's Lawyer, representing the family on this needless killing of another "Person of Color"...
    Unarmed except for the knife after committing vehicular assault and vehicular homicide.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    This didn't take long, using a car and knife attack to call for gun control. Never let a crisis go to waste I guess.

Rep. Ilhan Omar
    @Ilhan

Heartbroken to learn another CP was killed while protecting the Capitol. My thoughts and prayers go out to the officer’s family and the entire Capitol Police force. The death toll would have been worse if the assailant had an AR-15 instead of a knife.
    4:44 PM · Apr 2, 2021
    https://twitter.com/intent/like?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1378086058999570436|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=https://www.foxnews.com/politics/live-updates-capitol-locked-down-armed-suspect-in-custody&tweet_id=1378086058999570436
    No Omar it would have been worse if he had a car bomb, and or an S-vest on.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    To be h

To be honest with you I'm not sure how to respond to that.

I find you and I often flip flop on if we agree on things. So I'm not sure your tone here.
    The urge to excuse muslims because he wasn't a 'real' muslim but only thought himself to be one. I'm just wondering if the same leeway will be given to Qanon adherents or if they will be considered 'real' white supremacists

Edit: If I kill you because I believe allah demands it of me, does it matter if I am a member of an approved sect? Do Sunnis believe Shia are 'real' muslims

Last edited:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    This didn't take long, using a car and knife attack to call for gun control. Never let a crisis go to waste I guess.

Rep. Ilhan Omar
    @Ilhan

Heartbroken to learn another CP was killed while protecting the Capitol. My thoughts and prayers go out to the officer’s family and the entire Capitol Police force. The death toll would have been worse if the assailant had an AR-15 instead of a knife.
    4:44 PM · Apr 2, 2021
    https://twitter.com/intent/like?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1378086058999570436|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=https://www.foxnews.com/politics/live-updates-capitol-locked-down-armed-suspect-in-custody&tweet_id=1378086058999570436
    I thought thoughts and prayers were to be denigrated, at least if offered by a conservative or a Christian - or a conservative Christian

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Point out the Strawman you claimed then.

Asked a few questions got the answers and you wanted to intervene.
    The crawfishing around the Kirk Freeman definition of whether a capitol 'insurrectionist' was armed or not for weilding a flagpole vs a man wielding a knife - as if the common sense definition of armed doesn't exist and legalese is the only recourse

Top Bottom