Not open for further replies.

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    Yes, yes you did. :yesway:
    Are you calling him an internet liar? He should gut you like a deer.

But not like a hunter would, like a survivalist would. A survivalist with a big knife, laying in wait in a hole, dug in a game trail. This threads needs that video link. Am I wrong in thinking you were the one that found it the first time?

chrstian_indy

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2011
    Lord only knows why the Mods left this thread up or let CI continue to post on INGO

Sorry Zoub. I guess i don't have such a great
    spongebob-imagination-1a0uyxv.jpg
    like yours.

And no i wouldn't shoot big foot!

:facepalm:

Why oh why do the admins let ZOUB posts stupid threads like that..... :ugh:

:popcorn:

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    Are you calling him an internet liar? He should gut you like a deer.

But not like a hunter would, like a survivalist would. A survivalist with a big knife, laying in wait in a hole, dug in a game trail. This threads needs that video link. Am I wrong in thinking you were the one that found it the first time?

Just agreeing with the quality of content in #1911. :D

Don't think I was the posted the vid you are requesting, sorry I can't help ya one that one.

Sailor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Fort Wayne
    First off sorry to dig this back up but Ive been gone for a few days enjoying my real life with my real fiance. I read this post and now I feel obligated to respond bc apparently some people just like to randomly attack nameless faceless people on the interweb. Just proving my point about your superiority complex buddy. You aint no better than me pal, you dont know me or CI in real life. So why attack us? Do You know what "little man" syndrome is? BC you got it bad. Ive met some people on here that I would like to and look forward to meeting in person you are NOT one of them. Im sure that is of little consequence to you but not nearly as little as you are to me. From now on ALL pics of boobs I post will be simply your user name. BC buddy you are the biggest boob on this thread.

WTF do you THINK that was dip****? In 24 hours we advanced this thread more than 170 posts. I call that team work. Only one came from you by the way. You can do better than that.

If you come here for respect, mutual admiration or boobs you need to step back and examine your life, the one in the real world.

In here, it is all about the 2k posts, multiple train wrecks and any damn thing that comes to mind, even fishing. There is no room here for feelings, just BS posts. After the sprint to 2k it is probably dead.

Why didn't CI tell us he was engaged to you? Congrats man!

chrstian_indy

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2011
    First off sorry to dig this back up but Ive been gone for a few days enjoying my real life with my real fiance. I read this post and now I feel obligated to respond bc apparently some people just like to randomly attack nameless faceless people on the interweb. Just proving my point about your superiority complex buddy. You aint no better than me pal, you dont know me or CI in real life. So why attack us? Do You know what "little man" syndrome is? BC you got it bad. Ive met some people on here that I would like to and look forward to meeting in person you are NOT one of them. Im sure that is of little consequence to you but not nearly as little as you are to me. From now on ALL pics of boobs I post will be simply your user name. BC buddy you are the biggest boob on this thread.

Why didn't CI tell us he was engaged to you? Congrats man!

Don't ask Don't Tell! Even you should know about this....I mean, YOU ARE A SAILOR AFTER ALL!

gay+sailors.jpg

OEF5

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Mooresville
    I'm just honestly shocked that there have been anymore posts since I put the most EPIC of all pics in:

boobs-best-thing-is-they-can-move.gif

I didn't even get a mention, instead I got CI posting a pic that I can't see with my non tactical vehicle selection. :gaychase:

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    What is funny, is how serious the "under 30 kids" take the internet. Read your own words I put in bold. It is not real here. Once you get married this **** won't seem so important to you.

I may only be 24, but like I said you do not know me in real life. My life experiance has made me into a 24 year old MAN, not a 24 year old boy like most kids my age. Most of the people I consider close friends are in thier 40s and the oldest is in his 70s. I dont normally hang out with kids my age BC thats what they seem like to me. A bunch of kids. Kinda like you. NO I DO NOT CONSIDER INGO REAL LIFE, it seem that you do though. I like how you lump people together like that it makes it easier for the less intelligent to descriminate. Im am not married but ive been with my fiance now for 5 years we just recently got engaged, and this never seemed all that important to me. But I dont like being called a DIP**** by some internet bully with an attitude problem. Idk why you insist on making personal attacks against people you do not know, It only makes YOU look foolish.

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    Sorry Zoub. I guess i don't have such a great
    spongebob-imagination-1a0uyxv.jpg
    like yours.

And no i wouldn't shoot big foot!

:facepalm:

Why oh why do the admins let ZOUB posts stupid threads like that..... :ugh:

:popcorn:
    I love Sponge Bob, I watched the first episode and most of the first season, then I lost touch. Is he still going or did he go the way of Mr. Rogers?

[ame=http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=04c_1264707528]LiveLeak.com - Images by Tyrone Green[/ame]

The Bigfoot thread was great. Hunting, ethics, cooking and weapons in the same thread. A true survival thread. Some people got mad in that one too, they took shooting Bigfoot serious. Reminded me of my days of living in California.

Anyone here hopefully is smart enough to understand one thing about Bigfoot, "Before I start this fight, do I have enough gun?"

chrstian_indy

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2011
    I love Sponge Bob, I watched the first episode and most of the first season, then I lost touch. Is he still going or did he go the way of Mr. Rogers?

The Bigfoot thread was great. Hunting, ethics, cooking and weapons in the same thread. A true survival thread. Some people got mad in that one too, they took shooting Bigfoot serious. Reminded me of my days of living in California.

Anyone here hopefully is smart enough to understand one thing about Bigfoot, "Before I start this fight, do I have enough gun?"

"I love Sponge Bob"- And you call me a kid...... :rofl:

as for the thread......:cowbell:

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    What is funny, is how serious the "under 30 kids" take the internet. Read your own words I put in bold. It is not real here. Once you get married this **** won't seem so important to you.

I may only be 24, but like I said you do not know me in real life. My life experiance has made me into a 24 year old MAN, not a 24 year old boy like most kids my age. Most of the people I consider close friends are in thier 40s and the oldest is in his 70s. I dont normally hang out with kids my age BC thats what they seem like to me. A bunch of kids. Kinda like you. NO I DO NOT CONSIDER INGO REAL LIFE, it seem that you do though. I like how you lump people together like that it makes it easier for the less intelligent to descriminate. Im am not married but ive been with my fiance now for 5 years we just recently got engaged, and this never seemed all that important to me. But I dont like being called a DIP**** by some internet bully with an attitude problem. Idk why you insist on making personal attacks against people you do not know, It only makes YOU look foolish.
    But you were not called a dip****, Kawtech87 was. You can't be bullied in this thread.

Ask me how I know you don't wear your seat belt 100% of the time nor do you wear your helmet.

Also, together for 5 years and you just now got engaged? When you finally do get married, your Mother-In-Law is going to expect the two of you to make up for lost time. (That is real world advice)

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    I'm just honestly shocked that there have been anymore posts since I put the most EPIC of all pics in:

boobs-best-thing-is-they-can-move.gif

I didn't even get a mention, instead I got CI posting a pic that I can't see with my non tactical vehicle selection. :gaychase:

Are you kidding? Everyone is too busy either watching them bounce or arranging marriages to comment. :):

As for the beautiful bouncing boobies: :drool: :drool:

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    But I dont like being called a DIP**** by some internet bully with an attitude problem. Idk why you insist on making personal attacks against people you do not know, It only makes YOU look foolish.
    Because, that is why.

Because you were sacraficed at the altar of Thread Trainwreck.

Your very pressence here today means this thread will go 2k shortly. I won't be here when it happens BUT I would hope people would let the proper person have that post IF it survives that long.

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    How to kill a Bigfoot, grizzly, moose or deer. I would prefer to use a Glock................shovel.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVoi3sS7cYQ[/ame]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom