smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    3091n2c.jpg

35nc00m.jpg

Same girl as above and WHO knew mossy oak made socks!(rest of the images here...(Ladies and Gentlemen, Country Girl in HQ (33 Photos) : theCHIVE) and for some reason I now like plaid and white t-shirts...
    2le1ch3.jpg

Still do not think mossy oak makes socks...how about a close up view?
    25jz713.jpg

Told you they made socks!

Now you must....
    qyfejl.jpg

I know I was absent from this thread for awhile,but I am back.Back to two of our favorite things in one image....
    jt2wcl.jpg

34zdj0w.gif

w7ew6f.jpg

abm5h1.jpg

are we no longer doing cute?
    14xjlmf.jpg

Went out on the lake today...
    34nfp8y.jpg

Dang it.

Epic thread guys!

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    First off sorry to dig this back up but Ive been gone for a few days enjoying my real life with my real fiance. I read this post and now I feel obligated to respond bc apparently some people just like to randomly attack nameless faceless people on the interweb. Just proving my point about your superiority complex buddy. You aint no better than me pal, you dont know me or CI in real life. So why attack us? Do You know what "little man" syndrome is? BC you got it bad. Ive met some people on here that I would like to and look forward to meeting in person you are NOT one of them. Im sure that is of little consequence to you but not nearly as little as you are to me. From now on ALL pics of boobs I post will be simply your user name. BC buddy you are the biggest boob on this thread.

WTF do you THINK that was dip****? In 24 hours we advanced this thread more than 170 posts. I call that team work. Only one came from you by the way. You can do better than that.

If you come here for respect, mutual admiration or boobs you need to step back and examine your life, the one in the real world.

In here, it is all about the 2k posts, multiple train wrecks and any damn thing that comes to mind, even fishing. There is no room here for feelings, just BS posts. After the sprint to 2k it is probably dead.

Last edited:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Crap, now I gotta go back and re-read some of this. I must have missed some pin head remark from some pin head re-marker...er...er

Edit...come here for total disrespect, boobs, guns, bacon, hot chicks with guns, bacon, vehicles, bacon....etc, etc, etc,

chrstian_indy

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2011
    First off sorry to dig this back up but Ive been gone for a few days enjoying my real life with my real finance. I read this post and now I feel obligated to respond bc apparently some people just like to randomly attack nameless faceless people on the interweb. Just proving my point about your superiority complex buddy. You aint no better than me pal, you dont know me or CI in real life. So why attack us? Do You know what "little man" syndrome is? BC you got it bad. Ive met some people on here that I would like to and look forward to meeting in person you are NOT one of them. Im sure that is of little consequence to you but not nearly as little as you are to me. From now on ALL pics of boobs I post will be simply your user name. BC buddy you are the biggest boob on this thread.

WTF do you THINK that was dip****? In 24 hours we advanced this thread more than 170 posts. I call that team work. Only one came from you by the way. You can do better than that.

If you come here for respect, mutual admiration or boobs you need to step back and examine your life, the one in the real world.

In here, it is all about the 2k posts, multiple train wrecks and any damn thing that comes to mind, even fishing. There is no room here for feelings, just BS posts. After the sprint to 2k it is probably dead.

:+1:

I'm glad you notice. People like ZOUB and SAILOR make me sick as well as some others in here.
    If someone post a thread they IMMEDIATELY start bashing people. Things like "this is a stupid thread" or "i just wasted my time reading this" or "how old are you".....I MEAN THEY LITERALLY ASK PERSONAL QUESTIONS! Not to mention they de-rail the thread, make insulting comments all because they feel security at their own home.

People are aware of what "they" do. So it might make them feel all mighty talking smack but in reality they are "literally" making an ass out of themselves. Specially Zoub, which for some apparent reason can't let things go. - YES THEY DID TAKE DOWN MY OLD THREAD ZOUB!

So i just :popcorn: and watch them insult all they want. I've found a better forum where every time i post a thread people don't ask me personal questions nor do they insult my threads. Personally i think the MODS lack a bit of common sense. For example- I STILL DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY THIS THREAD IS STILL UP AND RUNNING!

So just sit back and :popcorn:

OEF5

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Mooresville
    I'll play...

Drill Instructors don't need guns.
    girls-with-guns-orders1.jpg

Boobs: Check
    Gun: Check
    Bacon: Check
    GAFP_1109_P135r1.jpg

And because of
    obamasmug.jpg
    nomics

We now have Tactical Bling
    resilient-technologies-honeycomb-wheel.jpg

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    Crap, now I gotta go back and re-read some of this. I must have missed some pin head remark from some pin head re-marker...er...er

Edit...come here for total disrespect, boobs, guns, bacon, hot chicks with guns, bacon, vehicles, bacon....etc, etc, etc,
    Miss a day or two, miss a lot. I just looked at posts I missed and there is some good stuff from 1800 to 1900 that I didn't see.

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    First off sorry to dig this back up but Ive been gone for a few days enjoying my real life with my real fiance. I read this post and now I feel obligated to respond bc apparently some people just like to randomly attack nameless faceless people on the interweb. Just proving my point about your superiority complex buddy. You aint no better than me pal, you dont know me or CI in real life. So why attack us? Do You know what "little man" syndrome is? BC you got it bad. Ive met some people on here that I would like to and look forward to meeting in person you are NOT one of them. Im sure that is of little consequence to you but not nearly as little as you are to me. From now on ALL pics of boobs I post will be simply your user name. BC buddy you are the biggest boob on this thread.

What is funny, is how serious the "under 30 kids" take the internet. Read your own words I put in bold. It is not real here. Once you get married this **** won't seem so important to you.

Lord only knows why the Mods left this thread up or let CI continue to post on INGO in general but since I know most of them in the real world I can guess as to why. I can also guess what comes next but it does not matter..........CI is no longer relevant

What matters is 2k posts. That is all that matters. No ones ego, wife, GF, Fiance or long time life partner matters, just 2k posts. And of course the reuinon in November, or whenever this thread started?

I will be Indy this weekend if anyone wants to talk big **** at Shallo's Antique Restaurant & Brewhaus with any luck we will be commemorating 2k and perhaps the biggest INGO Trainwreck ever.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom