• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • worddoer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Jul 25, 2011
    Wells County
    Just saw a Facebook post from the NRA. It states that the White House is working with the DOJ to review this matter. They were thanking all who contacted the DOJ about this. Hopefully it will get resolved favorably.

Is it possible to post a quote here?

That is great to hear! I know many (including myself) were very critical (rightly so) of how the NRA handled the bump stock fiasco. I am happy to see the NRA is stepping up to protect gun rights, even if hunters may not frequently use those rights.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Its pretty ****ty too when agencies have the power to make law abiding citizens felons with the stroke of their pens. I never elected any ATF directors did you all?
    Only Congress has that power and authority period. We need this to go to scotus so they can smack down the ATF

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    Its pretty ****ty too when agencies have the power to make law abiding citizens felons with the stroke of their pens. I never elected any ATF directors did you all?
    Only Congress has that power and authority period. We need this to go to scotus so they can smack down the ATF

Agreed, it's crummier when "gun people" support decisions like this.

Clay Pigeon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2016
    Summitville
    L
    [QUOTE

Oh and in regards to new gun laws in Indiana that just returned rights we already are endowed with and enumerated in the constitution, holcolm did the bare minimum that he had to do. Same with Brian bosma.
    If they would have truly done their jobs we wouldn't be required to carry a license, or have a ltch I should say, to carry a pistol here.
    Vote Rainwater and ensure constitutional carry for ourselves next session!
    Kick that tyrant Holcomb out.[/QUOTE]

Stay classy..

Last edited by a moderator:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

The Alphabet agency's have become tools of the administration and the behind the scene crap bags that run them.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    The Alphabet agency's have become tools of the administration and the behind the scene crap bags that run them.

Yep this is starting to smack of "We cant stop the competition with our "business" using any proper methods like laws or rules, so lets send cousin Vinnie over to convince them they need to close up shop. Even if it means concrete shoes. " Or gangs using kids to commit crimes because they know as adults the >18 gang members will do hard time.

I agree, the adults need to step up and smack the ATF's nose with the proverbial newspaper. (and maybe rub their nose in the mess they made) If you want it banned, pass a law. Voted on by all in the house, senate, and finally signed by the prez. Not this backdoor administrative overreach.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I wonder if the timing is meant to force Trump to take a side on this issue.

Nope, it is to divide gun owners just before the election. I posted this a couple days ago.

Alex Bosco, founder of SB Tactical, says, and I agree;

"the agenda of the ATF comes from a motivated political faction of attorneys inside the organization who are attempting to frustrate the ability of the current POTUS to be reelected".

They are trying to divide us up, make folks believe that the Trump administration is behind this.

We can rearange the deck chairs after the ship is righted.

Stick together my friends...

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I would say the timing sure is curious to say the least. Why now? Alex Bosco has his theory and I wouldn’t doubt that this could very well be political. I mean every other agency appears to have turned political so why not the ATF. Although I suspect they have had political motives for quite some time already.

Last edited:

PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Nope, it is to divide gun owners just before the election. I posted this a couple days ago.

Alex Bosco, founder of SB Tactical, says, and I agree;

"the agenda of the ATF comes from a motivated political faction of attorneys inside the organization who are attempting to frustrate the ability of the current POTUS to be reelected".

They are trying to divide us up, make folks believe that the Trump administration is behind this.

We can rearange the deck chairs after the ship is righted.

Stick together my friends...

Trump could end this with a tweet...literally ten seconds of effort.

He is currently showing you exactly what he thinks of your rights.

The Trump administration IS behind this.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Trump could end this with a tweet...literally ten seconds of effort.

He is currently showing you exactly what he thinks of your rights.

The Trump administration IS behind this.

:faint:

For the sake of our sanity to think this man is not in the fight of his life right now......this is not on his radar.
    And if it is and no actions are taken shame on him.

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At my Hermitage
    How many days until the election? Arguably the most important election in our lifetimes... Do we think President Trump may have some more pressing things to worry about right now? Lets try to keep the faith a little and give him a chance. Otherwise your other option doesn't look to good.

:ingo:

Edit: CM beat me to it as I was typing.

PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Where are our gun lobby organizations on this?

Where are you in this?!?! He's YOUR guy!

If the Obama administration had done this people on this site would be in the streets, on twitter, on the phone with their reps...but, you know, it's God-King Trump, so it must be justified. Somehow.

Top Bottom