• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I have seen people that I held in high esteem do some seriously idiotic crap to save their jobs. Some were just complete reversals of who the presented themselves to be.

As to Mr F. Stein, be assured he is exactly who he presents himself to be.

^^THIS!!^^ I have met Frank in the real world. If he says it's gonna rain, bring your poncho.

nad63

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Listening to the guntalk show per BT's link https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...ennsylvania-rules-plcaa-unconstitutional.html

The host then goes on to discuss Joe Bidens gun plan...

So for all you anti Trumpers, never Trumpers, orange man bad folks...

Take a look for yourself directly from 'ol Joes mouth/website... https://joebiden.com/gunsafety/#

This is what you're in for. The 'brace ban' will be a foot note.

:ingo:
    I’m surrounded by D’S who keep telling me I’m dilusiional and they are not after our guns. Reading the link certainly advocates otherwise. Even if you are not into the scary black guns there’s plenty for the casual shooter to worry about. No online sales of kits, parts, supplies is one that kept off the paper. Keep your finger on the pulse people.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    The gun owners fed up with trump aren't looking at Biden.

Then they are Pissing away a perfectly good vote. Prove me wrong.
    Until we break the cycle we are a 2 party for control system. Thats it and thats that. And if you are not voting for either then yes you are voting for Bidden.

Ross Perote ( I am sure I misspelled his last name)

sparky32

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 5, 2013
    Morgantown
    Listening to the guntalk show per BT's link https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...ennsylvania-rules-plcaa-unconstitutional.html

The host then goes on to discuss Joe Bidens gun plan...

So for all you anti Trumpers, never Trumpers, orange man bad folks...

Take a look for yourself directly from 'ol Joes mouth/website... https://joebiden.com/gunsafety/#

This is what you're in for. The 'brace ban' will be a foot note.

:ingo:

Everyone gunowner or not needs to read this.

It is down right scary what his proposal is for firearms. The ban on online sales of ammunition makes my blood boil. Hell all of it makes my blood boil!!!

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    You mean like the deputized federal task force shutting down federally illegal marijuana dispensaries, or the deputized federal task force enforcing immigration law?
    I'm just saying there are ways for local authorities to enforce federal law.
    I'm pro-legalizing cannabis. Even part of the federal government says it has a use in treating certain medical conditions. Then another part of the government lies and says it's a schedule 1 drug.
    The supreme court will most likely decide this issue. Its is legal for certain applications federally. The federal government even grows and dispenses it to certain individuals.

Either way, it IS safer than alcohol and many prescription drugs. Legalization will happen soon so why are we wasting so many resources on enforcing this draconian law?
    Sorry to go off topic. We just have so much more important things to focus on to fix our country and ensure our freedoms, like gun rights

SarahG

Snow Shovel
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 17, 2017
    Morgan County
    I'm pro-legalizing cannabis. Even part of the federal government says it has a use in treating certain medical conditions. Then another part of the government lies and says it's a schedule 1 drug.
    The supreme court will most likely decide this issue. Its is legal for certain applications federally. The federal government even grows and dispenses it to certain individuals.

Either way, it IS safer than alcohol and many prescription drugs. Legalization will happen soon so why are we wasting so many resources on enforcing this draconian law?
    Sorry to go off topic. We just have so much more important things to focus on to fix our country and ensure our freedoms, like gun rights
    Also, on a selfish note, I wish it were legalized here because it would help me with cohesion of my client group in Intensive Outpatient services. The clients who are referred due to continued cannabis use are normally not able to relate with my clients who were referred for use of heroin, cocaine, methamphetamine, etc. While I do believe some people can become dependent on cannabis and it should be addressed, just like people can become dependent on alcohol, it's usually not the same experience.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Also, on a selfish note, I wish it were legalized here because it would help me with cohesion of my client group in Intensive Outpatient services. The clients who are referred due to continued cannabis use are normally not able to relate with my clients who were referred for use of heroin, cocaine, methamphetamine, etc. While I do believe some people can become dependent on cannabis and it should be addressed, just like people can become dependent on alcohol, it's usually not the same experience.
    Right. Those other drugs aren't even similar to cannabis. The federal government and big pharma sold us down the river on this issue and has been incarcerating and killing Americans over it for decades. That imo is criminal.

I support Law enforcement, but I wont be giving them any high fives ever over weed busts.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy

It's not off topic, I'm just illustrating the fact that there are no big "federally deputized" task forces using local officers to enforce federal law. There are a few (minuscule amount) of local officers attached to federal task forces, but no major force of local officers dedicated to enforcing flagrant violations of federal law like state-legal marijuana or sanctuary cities.

The states will do what they want, and if it ever comes to the feds attempting to confiscate firearms from states like Indiana, well...

fugly.jpg

PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    You mean like the deputized federal task force shutting down federally illegal marijuana dispensaries, or the deputized federal task force enforcing immigration law?

Dammit.

I can't rep you, it's too close to the last time I (neg) repped you.

I have to admit, 45, I have a hard time figuring you out. When you aren't being a complete ******* you make some good points.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Dammit.

I can't rep you, it's too close to the last time I (neg) repped you.

I have to admit, 45, I have a hard time figuring you out. When you aren't being a complete ******* you make some good points.

No worries. You really think an ******* like me gives a **** about fake internet points? :):

A man who is so simple in his thinking that he can be quickly figured out should reevaluate. The world is not black and white.

yote hunter

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Indiana
    Very interesting . William Barr could cause Trump to lose election because of this or at least a lot of votes . https://youtu.be/gCpUdKf9TmY Have my letter typed sending it out tomorrow.
    Hopefully if Barr gets a lot of heat about this Trump will step in. !?
    Att; William Barr
    U.S. Department of Justice
    950 Pennsylvania Ave, NW
    Washington, DC 20530-0001

Last edited:

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    It's not off topic, I'm just illustrating the fact that there are no big "federally deputized" task forces using local officers to enforce federal law. There are a few (minuscule amount) of local officers attached to federal task forces, but no major force of local officers dedicated to enforcing flagrant violations of federal law like state-legal marijuana or sanctuary cities.

The states will do what they want, and if it ever comes to the feds attempting to confiscate firearms from states like Indiana, well...

fugly.jpg

Not with King Holcomb in office. He'd help confiscate and allow the Fed's to do as they please.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Holcomb declared gun stores an essential business before Trump did! Him helping confiscate guns is bull.
    Trump never declared any kind of emergency that he needed to exempt gun stores from.

Holcomb adding them to the essential list is just the kind of pandering you get from these Rs that really do not care for our gun rights. If he gave a :poop: about them we would have made some real progress in the last four years.

His propensity for heavy handed governing actually makes me wonder if maybe he wouldn't give his full support to a federal confiscation.

Top Bottom