• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MRockwell

Just Me
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Noblesfield
    UPDATE: It turns out that his official cause of death was more gruesome. The San Diego County Medical Examiner’s Office revealed to TMZ that Musser died due to a self-inflicted shotgun wound to the chest.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Maybe put the brakes on highlighting - much less, celebrating - the death of every vaccinated person (including those who have promoted the vaccine). Perhaps there are short memories, but I do believe most in this group also (correctly) faulted those who conflated "died from Covid" and "died while having Covid".

The conflation doesn't somehow become correct or more virtuous merely be replacing "Covid" with "Covid vaccine".

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Maybe put the brakes on highlighting - much less, celebrating - the death of every vaccinated person (including those who have promoted the vaccine). Perhaps there are short memories, but I do believe most in this group also (correctly) faulted those who conflated "died from Covid" and "died while having Covid".

The conflation doesn't somehow become correct or more virtuous merely be replacing "Covid" with "Covid vaccine".
    These so called vaccines haven't stopped. It's evil. Have to keep pointing out the insanity. It may save someone's life.

Both "covid" and the "cure" are BS. If you're in the industry then how do you not see this?

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    These so called vaccines haven't stopped. It's evil. Have to keep pointing out the insanity. It may save someone's life.

Both "covid" and the "cure" are BS. If you're in the industry then how do you not see this?

Yep, 100%. People pushing this "vaccine" are wrong. There is too much downside and not enough upside for anyone to risk taking it. Since it's been proven to not prevent getting COVID, not prevent spreading COVID, doesn't lessen the impact when you get COVID, what use is it? Add to those things there is a greater than 0 chance you'll have an issue because of the shot and there is absolutely no reason for anyone to take it.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon

Holy Straw Man, Batman! Next time try responding to what I actually wrote.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Are you saying not to point out that people are dying from the vaccine? That's what I was responding to.
    Considering that the genesis of this rabbit trail is someone who committed suicide via shotgun?

But in general, yes: claiming that everyone who has a coincidence of being vaccinated and later dying (of any cause of death) actually died as a result of the vaccine is specious. Correlation does not prove causation.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I know a person who thinks Damar Hamlin is dead and the guy wearing #3 for the Bills is a double. I watched him make two tackles on special teams against the chiefs last night. Looked like Hamlin to me.

Anyone else have this particular belief? I have questions.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana

Certainly not all of them.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

So, 'We're better than that™'?

Top Bottom