• ...and so much more!
  • chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    I see no reason to exempt the naive,misguided,or deceived. I after all was one of them, well before most even knew what sars-cov-2(Hcov19) was. I do not go around making fun of people who die just because they are vaccinated. That would be more or less inhuman.

But if you pushed others to get vaccinated, wanted to harm unvaccinated, called for their death or imprisonment, threatened their jobs or families, called for them to be excluded from society, dismissed them from the military, called unvaccinated stupid or other names, in short tried to bully anyone to get the vaccine...those I will mock, not because it feels good.
    It needs to be done. People who did those things need to understand what they did/are doing, and many do not(a few have asked for forgiveness...again NO). Public ridicule even after death of that group needs to happen, so the remainders of it get the message "never again and you can stop now". Every day thousands of American's go to work STILL to push the message to get your covid shot or booster(I noticed it changed from Covid vaccine(which it never was) awhile back on most ad spots). It needs to be stopped. They need to stop. Those who wanted the shot have had it. So why waste hundreds of millions of dollars on pushing those who declined the shot(or are not fully boostered) to get it?

Mocking those that deserve it likely woke some people up. Hopefully they live a normal happy life even if they got the shots, but they should learn a lesson from this. Stop trusting them and help push back against the tyranny.
    We're not disagreeing on this part. :dunno:

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Which views of mine, specifically, are you referring to?
    From my vantage point your views as of late are more mellow towards insisting on the safety of the vaccines and the acceptance of the idea that maybe there was something nefarious behind the whole covid thing, compared to your statements in the covid threads I, II, III, IV, and V.
    I will have to admit that I probably only read the first third of V, no opinions were being changed at that point yet and everyone was just talking past each other. So I might have missed something there but highly doubt it.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    This is crazy, watched a 10 episode mini series called the offer. That have five people on staff with Covid listed in their title. One “covid production assistant”, three “covid compliance officer”, and one “covid assistant testing coordinator”. :rockwoot:

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    This is crazy, watched a 10 episode mini series caked the offer. That have five people on staff with Covid listed in their title. One “covid production assistant”, three “covid compliance officer”, and one “covid assistant testing coordinator”. :rockwoot:
    God bless em.................. :nuts:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Are you conflating these people - who absolutely deserve opprobrium - with every vaccinated person who dies, ever? Or even every celebrity who pushed the vaccine but then died from something completely unrelated?

Because that's where I take issue.

Again: we're talking about someone being dragged for dying while being a vaccine promoter - but who died from a self-inflicted shotgun wound.
    Oh. I know a person sho cannot accept that the person died from a self-inflicted gunshot wound. They covered it up. There’s a sort of bias so strong that once the person believe someone died from the shot, no information, no matter how solid, can change their mind. They’ll make up all kinds of unreasonable causes that it’s the shot.

So, it’s a coverup! THEY got to the mom so she’d change her story. The media is reporting lies to cover up “the truth”.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I think the reason that critical thinking people lean that way is because of outrageous very high number of deaths associated with being vaccinated. It wouldn't even surprise me if the San Diego County medical examiner lied about his cause of death in some sort of coverup. About everything related to vaccines has been a lie and there have been plenty of celebrity deaths lied about ...Hank Aaron, Bob Saget, Gilbert Godfrey, etc.

I believe in Ed Dowds research and numbers of increased all cause mortality based off of insurance actuarial data in the US and UK.

Americans with grit will continue to point these facts out to those wanting to forget. Again it may save their life since the evil agenda has not ended and is being prepped for round 2. Sheep will continue to be sheep.
    I think it’s fair to point out when “critically thinking people” are not actually thinking critically. I think back to when Damar Hamlin collapsed. I said we shouldn’t jump to conclusions and assume every vaccinated person’s unexpected death (he technically died on the field) must be caused by the vaccine.

I got dogpiled by some usually rational people. Almost like, how dare you!? It’s like every time someone dies unexpectedly, it has to be the vaccine. And curses be upon the man who suggests that we don’t really know for sure. We got victory laps to do.

When someone dies unexpectedly, the tyrannical powers that be lying about and forcing covid shots on people, does not logically conclude with “the shot did it!”

That’s usually the case people make. It’s the case several people made here. That’s not critical thinking.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Highlighting those with a nefarious agenda is one thing, and should be done. But there are many people who were naive, misguided, deceived, etc. You may choose to lump them all together; I see no benefit in that.

It's not about wanting to forget; no one should want that. It is about saving the ire for those who deserve it.

Again: the genesis of this discussion is a person who committed suicide by shotgun. His death had absolutely nothing to do with Covid or the Covid vaccine. IMHO, people who cheer his death, merely because he was vaccinated, are no better than those who cheered the death of those with Covid.
    When horrible people die, I generally don’t shed a tear. That’s just one less horrible person taking up oxygen. Insufferable fools who demanded retribution against unvaccinated people definitely fall into that category. I don’t celebrate it.

My biggest disagreement in this discussion is that when someone dies suddenly, unexpectedly, people assume that it has to be the covid shot that caused it. And will argue if you say, maybe, or maybe not.

And to make their case, they even reason that “muh tyranny” logically concludes with, the shot caused it. It’s almost always part of the reasoning.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    From my vantage point your views as of late are more mellow towards insisting on the safety of the vaccines...
    Yes, my position on this specific point changed, once it was revealed that Pfizer had withheld clinical data - and I was rather forthright about that change of position.

...and the acceptance of the idea that maybe there was something nefarious behind the whole covid thing, compared to your statements in the covid threads I, II, III, IV, and V.
    I will have to admit that I probably only read the first third of V, no opinions were being changed at that point yet and everyone was just talking past each other. So I might have missed something there but highly doubt it.
    I don't believe I've had any change of position with this, or anything beyond the safety/Pfizer clinical data issue. If there's something specific I said in this or any other thread that indicates otherwise, we can certainly discuss it.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    "In an effort to encourage the discovery of more treatment and diagnostic options in the medical field, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has finalized a rule allowing certain clinical trials to operate without obtaining informed consent from participants."

The was issued in late December 2023 and went into effect on Jan. 22, 2024.

Now you will not even know if you are in clinical trial or being treated. Where is everyone both left and right? Everyone should be pissed about this.

Come to think of it, even food additives go through clinical trials. Now though, you may unknowingly be a part of such a trial.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    "In an effort to encourage the discovery of more treatment and diagnostic options in the medical field, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has finalized a rule allowing certain clinical trials to operate without obtaining informed consent from participants."

The was issued in late December 2023 and went into effect on Jan. 22, 2024.

Now you will not even know if you are in clinical trial or being treated. Where is everyone both left and right? Everyone should be pissed about this.

I guess now I'll have to go look up who voted for the Cures Act.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    When horrible people die, I generally don’t shed a tear. That’s just one less horrible person taking up oxygen. Insufferable fools who demanded retribution against unvaccinated people definitely fall into that category. I don’t celebrate it.

My biggest disagreement in this discussion is that when someone dies suddenly, unexpectedly, people assume that it has to be the covid shot that caused it. And will argue if you say, maybe, or maybe not.

And to make their case, they even reason that “muh tyranny” logically concludes with, the shot caused it. It’s almost always part of the reasoning.
    Now do the statistical prevalence of people 18 - 49, without known serious health problems, dropping dead in 2018 vs that statistical prevalence today

You should have been a lawyer for big tobacco back in the day with that 'Well, you can't prove it was smoking the vaccine'

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    I think it’s fair to point out when “critically thinking people” are not actually thinking critically. I think back to when Damar Hamlin collapsed. I said we shouldn’t jump to conclusions and assume every vaccinated person’s unexpected death (he technically died on the field) must be caused by the vaccine.

I got dogpiled by some usually rational people. Almost like, how dare you!? It’s like every time someone dies unexpectedly, it has to be the vaccine. And curses be upon the man who suggests that we don’t really know for sure. We got victory laps to do.

When someone dies unexpectedly, the tyrannical powers that be lying about and forcing covid shots on people, does not logically conclude with “the shot did it!”

That’s usually the case people make. It’s the case several people made here. That’s not critical thinking.

At first I thought you sounded like Kut.
    Then you ended up sounding like Kirk!

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    Yes, my position on this specific point changed, once it was revealed that Pfizer had withheld clinical data - and I was rather forthright about that change of position.

I don't believe I've had any change of position with this, or anything beyond the safety/Pfizer clinical data issue. If there's something specific I said in this or any other thread that indicates otherwise, we can certainly discuss it.
    Thanks, wrong assumption on my part for the second point.
    I probably missed where you laid out how the Pfizer thing changed your opinion but I felt like something had changed.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL

That's fine and a fair analysis but when this many people have basically been murdered and severely injured from what I'd call an experiment, it lights a fire in people who despise what happened. This can't continue to happen and people push back and say things to help prevent it. IMO the number of adverse events and deaths are huge. I honestly thought things would turn a corner for the better, but it doesn't look that way.

Personally none of this affects me since I haven't participated in any of it. I just feel bad for what has been done to family, friends and humanity in general. There has been deaths and serious adverse events with my family and friends from mandates and protocols. I'm not happy about it and this has happened to many people's family and friends, completely destroying their livelihood.

Serious question..how many people do you believe have died from what I call a medical experiment? Do you believe the numbers Ed Dowds has calculated using all cause mortality?

Personally I'm happy to have been put in a position to research what I call medical industrialization. I see germ and genetic theory as big profit for medical and pharma. Most of it started with John Franklin Enders getting a Nobel prize in 1954.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    That's fine and a fair analysis but when this many people have basically been murdered and severely injured from what I'd call an experiment, it lights a fire in people who despise what happened.

I get that. And I don't disagree with the idea that it's fair to suspect that when someone dies suddenly and unexpectedly, that it might have been the covid shot. I think it too.

Was it murder? Well, if they knew the shots were this dangerous, and they pushed them anyway, yes. I don't have a problem calling that murder.

Was it an experiment? I don't know. Kinda feels like it after we find out there was a lot of testing Pfizer did not do.

This can't continue to happen and people push back and say things to help prevent it. IMO the number of adverse events and deaths are huge. I honestly thought things would turn a corner for the better, but it doesn't look that way.
    Pfizer alone made $100B in like the first year or so of the covid shots. They're not going to let that go easily. I think what needs to happen is that the people who tried to pull this off need to be held accountable. Politicians. Media. Manufacturers. Medical providers who went along with it and promoted it for profit.

Doesn't look like there is anyone in any office or running for office is willing to do that.

Personally none of this affects me since I haven't participated in any of it. I just feel bad for what has been done to family, friends and humanity in general. There has been deaths and serious adverse events with my family and friends from mandates and protocols. I'm not happy about it and this has happened to many people's family and friends, completely destroying their livelihood.
    I don't disagree with any of this. Kinda wondering though how much unvaccinated blood is worth these days. Maybe that would take the sticker shock out of the grocery bill. :):

Serious question..how many people do you believe have died from what I call a medical experiment? Do you believe the numbers Ed Dowds has calculated using all cause mortality?
    I don't know. I think there are a lot of grifters on both side of this. Everyone in it has a reason to lie. I am completely out of my depth in biology. So I'd have to rely on experts. I'm not just going to blindly trust what experts on "my side" say. And I definitely don't have the expertise to determine on my own. I am definitely on the skeptic side of covid shots. I think the data is compelling, but not enough for me to insist that everyone who I hear drops dead, did so because of the shot. I can suspect it did though. That's good enough for me.

Personally I'm happy to have been put in a position to research what I call medical industrialization. I see germ and genetic theory as big profit for medical and pharma. Most of it started with John Franklin Enders getting a Nobel prize in 1954.

I think unless I have expertise in that stuff, I'm vulnerable to thinking my research is proving something to me. When you're not an expert yourself, you have to gain trust in the experts you want to believe. Since my bias is towards skepticism, I think I'm susceptible to believing a line of ****. I want to be confident in what I think is reality. So I have to feel really confident in a given source. And being on my side isn't good enough.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    At first I thought you sounded like Kut.
    Then you ended up sounding like Kirk!
    Well. I guess Kirk is better than Kut at least. :):

I get the sense that Kirk is at least acting in good faith. He's kind of a tradcon. I think he believes what he's saying. It makes sense to him. Kut, OTOH was just here to throw shade at conservatives.

The thing about Dumar Hamlin stuck in my mind because of a friend recently insisted to me that he's, dead. I'm like, I just saw him make two tackles. But. Nope. "That's just someone who suits up as Hamlin." I think extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. All he has is his belief that Hamlin died from the shot, so therefore he could not be playing football. That kind of **** puts me in a "not having any nonsense" kind of mood. He's not thinking critically. he's thinking emotionally. I think people who insist everyone who dies suddenly, died from the shot.

Matthew Perry. Oh it couldn't have been the years of drugs and alcohol. Because no one has ever died unexpectedly of that. Nope. Had to be the shot. Because with all his toxic anti-skeptic rhetoric, it's too satisfying to say yep. The shot killed him.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Now do the statistical prevalence of people 18 - 49, without known serious health problems, dropping dead in 2018 vs that statistical prevalence today

I don't have a problem suspecting that any given young person that dies suddenly, unexpectedly, with no known health problems, and it isn't related to covid, died from the shot. But it's not just that.

You should have been a lawyer for big tobacco back in the day with that 'Well, you can't prove it was smoking the vaccine'
    I haven't asked for proof of every death. Just said that not every death is caused by the shot. And maybe your confidence that it is, has more to do with your opinion on the shot. I have the same opinion, by the way. I think there's plenty of evidence that the shot is causing deaths. I'd rather keep my confidence in the aggregate than to insist every sudden, unexpected death must be that. It's unnecessary.

But sure, if the person was a rabid pro-shot *******, whether it was death by shot or some other means, I'm not shedding any tears.

Top Bottom