• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009

The guy was citing Wuhan and Florida man. That sound good to you?
    Blood clots causing nations to stop jabs.

Yep, blood clots at a rate that would normally occur.
    So is it fact that 8 countries have suspended this vaccine? That should be the topic not the literary skills of the writer?

We just were discussing the CIA mockingbird program and cannot rely on the DSM to give us the truth. Where we may find information is not going to come from journalism graduates if the system is indeed compromised.
    Not entirely accurate. 3 countries have suspended use of that vaccine. About 4 others have suspended a certain batch and 1 other a different batch. So 5 are still using it.
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-56357760

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    As I stated, blood clots are causing countries to stop jabs.

If anyone has bothered to see the various other articles on the interseine concerning several countries backing off on using the vaccine, well, then perhaps they could have the presence of mind to understand why I so seldom respond to the one trick pony behavior of attacking the messenger. But I'm not holding my breath.

Jabs? Some countries have suspended the AstraZeneca vaccine due to blood clotting fears. Also there seems to be an issue with allergies. The AstraZeneca vaccine is not approved in the US.

None of that is extraordinary news. They’re not stopping “jabs”. They’re not backing off of coronavirus vaccinations. They’re suspending use of _a_ specific brand of coronavirus vaccine.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Jabs? Some countries have suspended the AstraZeneca vaccine due to blood clotting fears. Also there seems to be an issue with allergies. The AstraZeneca vaccine is not approved in the US.

None of that is extraordinary news. They’re not stopping “jabs”. They’re not backing off of coronavirus vaccinations. They’re suspending use of _a_ specific brand of coronavirus vaccine.
    I think "jabs" is British slang for a shot. I've seen it in the bbc. And only 3 countries have completely suspended it, half a dozen others have stopped using one batch or another. And the blood clots were something like 30 people out of 5 million. Which would be about par for any group that size.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I think "jabs" is British slang for a shot. I've seen it in the bbc. And only 3 countries have completely suspended it, half a dozen others have stopped using one batch or another. And the blood clots were something like 30 people out of 5 million. Which would be about par for any group that size.
    Right, but assuming NKJB is not British, I suspect it was used more as a general pejorative of the covid vaccinations without regard to details like specific brands or even lots. .

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Right, but assuming NKJB is not British, I suspect it was used more as a general pejorative of the covid vaccinations without regard to details like specific brands or even lots. .
    Possible, it's also possible he's seen/heard it used and either likes it, thinks it's cool, or it's much shorter and easier to type than vaccination.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    I don't care one bit if some people are completely against the COVID vaccine, or all vaccines for that matter. That is entirely their choice. My son doesn't get flu shots, that is up to him. He won't need the COVID shot since he has already had COVID. It is true the COVID vaccine was pushed through faster than the normal process for this country but pretty similar to the process that other countries do routinely. And with Fauci and now the rest of a liberal government involved and the deep state embedded in the CDC and WHO being worthless, I would really hesitate to consider vaccines approved from now on. I would be at least a little concerned that they were approved for political and/or financial reasons. I sure understand anyone being skeptical.
    For myself I chose to get the COVID vaccine in spite of being skeptical of it. I had the flu in 1995 and while it didn't kill me, there for a while I was kind of wishing it would just to put me out of my misery. After that I have had the flu shot every year since 1996. I have never had any reaction to any kind of vaccine. I don't believe the COVID vaccine gives one perfect immunity to COVID but I'll settle for whatever immunity or reduced symptoms it does give.
    It should always remain that everybody makes their own decision.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I don't care one bit if some people are completely against the COVID vaccine, or all vaccines for that matter. That is entirely their choice. My son doesn't get flu shots, that is up to him. He won't need the COVID shot since he has already had COVID. It is true the COVID vaccine was pushed through faster than the normal process for this country but pretty similar to the process that other countries do routinely. And with Fauci and now the rest of a liberal government involved and the deep state embedded in the CDC and WHO being worthless, I would really hesitate to consider vaccines approved from now on. I would be at least a little concerned that they were approved for political and/or financial reasons. I sure understand anyone being skeptical.
    For myself I chose to get the COVID vaccine in spite of being skeptical of it. I had the flu in 1995 and while it didn't kill me, there for a while I was kind of wishing it would just to put me out of my misery. After that I have had the flu shot every year since 1996. I have never had any reaction to any kind of vaccine. I don't believe the COVID vaccine gives one perfect immunity to COVID but I'll settle for whatever immunity or reduced symptoms it does give.
    It should always remain that everybody makes their own decision.
    Great post!

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    What is the bank bug really for? Many have now published their thoughts on its connection to the great reset, on how the bug and the rna vaccines are enabling acts to facilitate this great reset that has been in discussion for years. With years in the planning it must dovetail with the World Economic Forum plans for agenda 2030. You know, where they say you will own nothing and you'll be happy little serfs. Would you be surprised to see a possible religious connection to what the plans are for you?

Over the years one way or the other we all think about when Jesus is going to show up and be as unmistakable as lightening flashing from one horizon to the other. And even though God made a point of telling us that nobody was going to know the precise time of the event there's always been a steady stream of people who claimed to have some special handle on pin pointing it. That's struck me as curious seeing as scripture says we can know the season but not specifically when (the day, the hour).

In examining how to do as scripture says, to know the season, there are distinct indicators provided verbally by Jesus himself that are looking more and more relevant. Does that make you wonder about what was nonverbal? Well, it does me. The magi observed the mechanisms of creation itself and were provided the heads up on when Jesus incarnated. Does the clockwork of the heavens' provide benchmarks for the coming season? Will the heavens play a part in fulfilling prophecies of things to come? I think so.

So far it looks to me as though there is a future four decade window beginning in 2030AD that is indicated by statements in scripture, the conjunctions of planets beginning 3BC* and the fig tree generation beginning about 1948AD. And that would seem entirely appropriate because of what the forty years represents in scripture.

Am I correct? I don't know yet. But I do know that there are experts in global markets and finance saying the social credit systems, digital ID and digital currencies have been designed to provide iron grip control of individuals in implementation of the system described in scripture.

The World Economic Forum has been touting the 2030 agenda for quite some time so no one should be caught by surprise that it would dovetail into what the WEF calls their "great reset". Or that they would be bringing in their system of coercive control that scripture warns you of. Or that they would do this in a time frame prescribed by scripture. No wonder God wanted to warn us about these people.

So that's what I really think about the bank bug, a view based simply on the previously published facts. Oh, and by the way, now that the news is being bandied about that the rna vaccines are actually making people bug farms for mutations and super spreaders to shed mutant bugs, isn't it going to be fun living through how people are coerced into saying yes, please jab me again and again. Oh well, at least now we know who should be made to wear masks.

*Ernest L. Martin long ago nailed the science, astronomy and history on this in his book "The Star That Astonished The World".

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    If you want to go full bonkers, fine I guess.

Just leave out Christianity; we don't need, or want, to be associated with that. :tinfoil:

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Indiana update.

Cases seem to be still trending down, albeit at a slower rate.

More importantly, the average COVID death per day is 6. The last time we saw that number was last March when this whole mess was starting.

Vaccines.

Over 40% of ICU beds available- only 4.5% in use for COVID patients. Why they are even tracking ventilators at this point, I do not know, but 1.5% in use for COVID, 82.2% just sitting around.

Hospital patients at 619, about the same as we saw in June 2020.

Vaccines once again.

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    Notice how the common flu hasn't killed anyone!?!?! Heart attack = COVID, car crash = COVID, Lung cancer= COVID, Prostate cancer= you guessed it, COVID......

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    What is the bank bug really for? Many have now published their thoughts on its connection to the great reset, on how the bug and the rna vaccines are enabling acts to facilitate this great reset that has been in discussion for years. With years in the planning it must dovetail with the World Economic Forum plans for agenda 2030. You know, where they say you will own nothing and you'll be happy little serfs. Would you be surprised to see a possible religious connection to what the plans are for you?

Over the years one way or the other we all think about when Jesus is going to show up and be as unmistakable as lightening flashing from one horizon to the other. And even though God made a point of telling us that nobody was going to know the precise time of the event there's always been a steady stream of people who claimed to have some special handle on pin pointing it. That's struck me as curious seeing as scripture says we can know the season but not specifically when (the day, the hour).

In examining how to do as scripture says, to know the season, there are distinct indicators provided verbally by Jesus himself that are looking more and more relevant. Does that make you wonder about what was nonverbal? Well, it does me. The magi observed the mechanisms of creation itself and were provided the heads up on when Jesus incarnated. Does the clockwork of the heavens' provide benchmarks for the coming season? Will the heavens play a part in fulfilling prophecies of things to come? I think so.

So far it looks to me as though there is a future four decade window beginning in 2030AD that is indicated by statements in scripture, the conjunctions of planets beginning 3BC* and the fig tree generation beginning about 1948AD. And that would seem entirely appropriate because of what the forty years represents in scripture.

Am I correct? I don't know yet. But I do know that there are experts in global markets and finance saying the social credit systems, digital ID and digital currencies have been designed to provide iron grip control of individuals in implementation of the system described in scripture.

The World Economic Forum has been touting the 2030 agenda for quite some time so no one should be caught by surprise that it would dovetail into what the WEF calls their "great reset". Or that they would be bringing in their system of coercive control that scripture warns you of. Or that they would do this in a time frame prescribed by scripture. No wonder God wanted to warn us about these people.

So that's what I really think about the bank bug, a view based simply on the previously published facts. Oh, and by the way, now that the news is being bandied about that the rna vaccines are actually making people bug farms for mutations and super spreaders to shed mutant bugs, isn't it going to be fun living through how people are coerced into saying yes, please jab me again and again. Oh well, at least now we know who should be made to wear masks.

*Ernest L. Martin long ago nailed the science, astronomy and history on this in his book "The Star That Astonished The World".

Or it is simply that our society has peaked, like all great societies before, and now the dumb-masses are herding themselves toward self destruction by embracing bat-crap craziness.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Related to the points about vaccines, the new round of problems in Europe is interesting.

They have less than 10% vaccinated at this point, whereas the US is upwards of 20% with at least 1 shot. The items I've read suggested that the EU decided to not buy shots "on spec" but rather waited for the drugs to be approved. The US is faring better because, at least in part, Trump was able and willing to get the manufacturers to produce the vaccines before they were approved so they were already in queue. That was a yuge advantage.

I believe the science is still unresolved with regard to whether those who have the 'natural' antibodies from previous exposure are at risk of re-contracting it. That'll be interesting, along with the large scale numbers regarding the vaccines.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Related to the points about vaccines, the new round of problems in Europe is interesting.

They have less than 10% vaccinated at this point, whereas the US is upwards of 20% with at least 1 shot. The items I've read suggested that the EU decided to not buy shots "on spec" but rather waited for the drugs to be approved. The US is faring better because, at least in part, Trump was able and willing to get the manufacturers to produce the vaccines before they were approved so they were already in queue. That was a yuge advantage.

I believe the science is still unresolved with regard to whether those who have the 'natural' antibodies from previous exposure are at risk of re-contracting it. That'll be interesting, along with the large scale numbers regarding the vaccines.
    As to the last point, with the vaccines we are using in the U.S. (and at least 1 in phase 3) the published data speaks in terms of immune responses far in excess of those seen in persons who contracted the virus, though even in that population there is a wide variation.

I say "immune response" because antibodies are only 1 component of an immune response. Antibodies are great, but they always reduce over time (pay no attention to the breathless pessimism about reduced antibody levels). The key to longer term resistance (not immunity as immunity implies 100%) is the development of B cells which make antibodies as well as T cells which seek out the virus and kill it. Both work much better when they have been trained to seek out the COVID virus or its constituent parts. B cells that are "primed" to produce antibodies in response to COVID would be the holy grail and the vaccines are showing promise.

That being said, in COVID, the resistance that comes from the virus itself shows lower levels of the antibodies, T cells and B cells than vaccines (generally), but it's not known that higher levels of antibodies, B cells and T cells are more effective. There could be a threshold level where good enough is good enough. Some people who had the virus have been reinfected, but not in very high numbers. That's a good thing. There will always be exceptions and when dealing with hundreds of millions and billions, a very small occurrence can still look like big numbers.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Or it is simply that our society has peaked, like all great societies before, and now the dumb-masses are herding themselves toward self destruction by embracing bat-crap craziness.
    All that is natural follows a sine wave.:)

About the bug, the reset, the evil minions of the Galactic Overlord:runaway:...
    if you examine what the people involved have actually been saying (for years now) that they were going to do, then you find out why they're doing it. It isn't difficult but you will need some time, lotsa coffee and attention span. Lots of stuff to wade through when you get into speeches, presentations, published papers and their books.
    That they would be doing what our creator said they would do, no surprise there unless one really needs it to not be so. Any how, the system being set up is a control system for individuals. The intents are published. All anyone has to do is go look. And whether people have the gumption to go do that, that's on them. I've done my part.
    Time to go to the bank, grocery store, making the rounds.
    Later.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom