• Status
    Not open for further replies.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    It is always fun to see those that are saying the Vaccine is to credit for this decline. The first vaccines in Indiana were to given to 6 individuals in Fort Wayne on December 14th. You can see that we were already past the apex of ICU, Ventilators, Cases, and Deaths.
    ...with 4,900 cases per day, 80+ deaths per day and 2,500 hospitalizations all in January.

If you think that vaccines have nothing to do with the low hospitalizations and deaths we now have, you have decided upon a position you want to be true, not a fact-based conclusion.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy

qwerty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 24, 2010
    NWI
    ...with 4,900 cases per day, 80+ deaths per day and 2,500 hospitalizations all in January.

If you think that vaccines have nothing to do with the low hospitalizations and deaths we now have, you have decided upon a position you want to be true, not a fact-based conclusion.
    I see....

So the virus was scared of the threat of the vaccine and thus began to lessen its effect on the populace before it was administered. And was in a severe decline before even the first to receive the vaccine were given their second dose. It is a miracle cure for sure.

Even more a miracle, we achieved these dramatic results with only 19% of the populace receiving one dose and 13% being "fully vaccinated". It is like the Kennedy bullet!

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    What is the bank bug really for? Many have now published their thoughts on its connection to the great reset, on how the bug and the rna vaccines are enabling acts to facilitate this great reset that has been in discussion for years. With years in the planning it must dovetail with the World Economic Forum plans for agenda 2030. You know, where they say you will own nothing and you'll be happy little serfs. Would you be surprised to see a possible religious connection to what the plans are for you?

Over the years one way or the other we all think about when Jesus is going to show up and be as unmistakable as lightening flashing from one horizon to the other. And even though God made a point of telling us that nobody was going to know the precise time of the event there's always been a steady stream of people who claimed to have some special handle on pin pointing it. That's struck me as curious seeing as scripture says we can know the season but not specifically when (the day, the hour).

In examining how to do as scripture says, to know the season, there are distinct indicators provided verbally by Jesus himself that are looking more and more relevant. Does that make you wonder about what was nonverbal? Well, it does me. The magi observed the mechanisms of creation itself and were provided the heads up on when Jesus incarnated. Does the clockwork of the heavens' provide benchmarks for the coming season? Will the heavens play a part in fulfilling prophecies of things to come? I think so.

So far it looks to me as though there is a future four decade window beginning in 2030AD that is indicated by statements in scripture, the conjunctions of planets beginning 3BC* and the fig tree generation beginning about 1948AD. And that would seem entirely appropriate because of what the forty years represents in scripture.

Am I correct? I don't know yet. But I do know that there are experts in global markets and finance saying the social credit systems, digital ID and digital currencies have been designed to provide iron grip control of individuals in implementation of the system described in scripture.

The World Economic Forum has been touting the 2030 agenda for quite some time so no one should be caught by surprise that it would dovetail into what the WEF calls their "great reset". Or that they would be bringing in their system of coercive control that scripture warns you of. Or that they would do this in a time frame prescribed by scripture. No wonder God wanted to warn us about these people.

So that's what I really think about the bank bug, a view based simply on the previously published facts. Oh, and by the way, now that the news is being bandied about that the rna vaccines are actually making people bug farms for mutations and super spreaders to shed mutant bugs, isn't it going to be fun living through how people are coerced into saying yes, please jab me again and again. Oh well, at least now we know who should be made to wear masks.

*Ernest L. Martin long ago nailed the science, astronomy and history on this in his book "The Star That Astonished The World".
    How many legs does a bank bug have? Trying to figure out if it’s an insect; an arachnid, or maybe a centipede.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    So regarding the decline in relation to vaccines... I can actually see both sides.

If we don't really know how it spread and why it spiked, then we can't say with certainty that it was vaccines alone. (Which, I'm not sure is the proffered position.)

But, I do think it is fair to say that the broad vaccine program is helping to mitigate the spread as things warm up and is aligned with an overall decline. Correlation not necessarily causation, but it does appear to correlate at least.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Sorry for the thread jack, but I've got a Carcano coming tomorrow, and I could really use some Kennedy bullets (.268, not .264) to reload for it properly. PM me with any info on a good source! :) /threadjack
    Sorry, I sold my 6.5 molds in the last three weeks time.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    So regarding the decline in relation to vaccines... I can actually see both sides.

If we don't really know how it spread and why it spiked, then we can't say with certainty that it was vaccines alone. (Which, I'm not sure is the proffered position.)

But, I do think it is fair to say that the broad vaccine program is helping to mitigate the spread as things warm up and is aligned with an overall decline. Correlation not necessarily causation, but it does appear to correlate at least.
    If the guv authorities won't take the boot off the economy's neck after people are vaccinated, it could well be that this rapid vaccine development was the worst thing that could have happened, in the long term. This curve was eventually going to drop, no matter what. A normal vaccine development timeline would have allowed people to grasp that, eventually. In retrospect, that's probably part of the reason why the pharma cos. developed it so fast. That money window would not stay open forever.

It's somewhat like the global warming crap. Putting a bunch of measures in place now would be the worst, because any improvement would be fully attributed to it. The Rooster claiming he made the sun come up, and all that.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    If the guv authorities won't take the boot off the economy's neck after people are vaccinated, it could well be that this rapid vaccine development was the worst thing that could have happened, in the long term. This curve was eventually going to drop, no matter what. A normal vaccine development timeline would have allowed people to grasp that, eventually. In retrospect, that's probably part of the reason why the pharma cos. developed it so fast. That money window would not stay open forever.

It's somewhat like the global warming crap. Putting a bunch of measures in place now would be the worst, because any improvement would be fully attributed to it. The Rooster claiming he made the sun come up, and all that.
    Yup, that is gonna happen no matter what with the global warming crap. They either saved the world or they will keep going with the "we gotta do more right now" crap.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    There was protest from producer executives at first over the accelerated program. They didn't want to do it even though it's a win-win with their companies having no liability for harm caused.

qwerty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 24, 2010
    NWI

Correlation is a stretch as the "pattern of change" is not there. The first day the vaccine was distributed in Indiana, we were already over the hump and begining the decline. If it was rising as it was, then began to decline after the population was vaccinated that would provide some correlation. They should have been quicker to the market I guess, but all we are seeing is more likely the seasonality of this mess and maybe even the inability to infect a population that quite possibly has broader immunity among themselves. Less than 25% of Hoosiers have received the vaccine fully. Its not enough to produce this kind of decline, and the timing is off as it equates to cases, deaths, etc.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    There was protest from producer executives at first over the accelerated program. They didn't want to do it even though it's a win-win with their companies having no liability for harm caused.
    The last sentence in your post. Thats why they can shove this up their tailpipes.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Correlation is a stretch as the "pattern of change" is not there. The first day the vaccine was distributed in Indiana, we were already over the hump and begining the decline. If it was rising as it was, then began to decline after the population was vaccinated that would provide some correlation. They should have been quicker to the market I guess, but all we are seeing is more likely the seasonality of this mess and maybe even the inability to infect a population that quite possibly has broader immunity among themselves. Less than 25% of Hoosiers have received the vaccine fully. Its not enough to produce this kind of decline, and the timing is off as it equates to cases, deaths, etc.
    So that's still not mutually exclusive. :)

The reality is probably not either extreme of the vaccines having no impact nor being the sole agent of rescue.

For that matter, the surge began before Thanksgiving, so we can't attribute those gatherings for the increase, either.

Rather, the receding of the surge probably began because the surge itself was reaching alarming levels so people shut down. The vaccines then started arriving, affording a modicum of safety net.

The correlation is most likely apparent in the ever increasing vaccination numbers and the decreasing (to the point of a kind of low-stability) of the cases/deaths.

I think the trend is more noticeable nationally, since us Hoosiers tend to be way ahead of the curve most of the time anyway. ;)

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    1. There is a portion of the population that seems to have some level of native immunity.
    2. There is a growing group that have already had the virus and achieved some level of immunity from that.
    3. There is a growing number of partially and fully vaccinated people that have some level of immunity from that.
    I would expect some sort of viral spread slowing at some point from the effect of those three groups.
    I don't know if that cumulative slowing effect has definitely shown up yet so I certainly don't think any effect of the vaccine alone is visible or can be identified at this point.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom