• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Yes; it is definitely not just the politicians.

The number of people who are clearly taking solace and comfort in enforced government control over their lives is... shocking.
    I will just add to that the number of people willingly, even enthusiastically, taking government handouts who don't really need them and previously decried the practice.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    By the way, as another aside, as we hit the 1 year mark of the pandemic, I've seen some retrospectives - some of them quite compelling. They've touted the truly remarkable achievement of bringing a suite of effective vaccines to large scale production in unprecedented time.

I don't think a single one credited Trump for that. That's despicable. I think Biden has done well to get people vaccinated and has a pretty good plan, but it stems from the foundation Trump created.

I get Trump is/was terrible. But, he (and his administration) achieved that. It may end up a footnote in the history books, but it deserves to be there.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    By the way, as another aside, as we hit the 1 year mark of the pandemic, I've seen some retrospectives - some of them quite compelling. They've touted the truly remarkable achievement of bringing a suite of effective vaccines to large scale production in unprecedented time.

I don't think a single one credited Trump for that. That's despicable. I think Biden has done well to get people vaccinated and has a pretty good plan, but it stems from the foundation Trump created.

I get Trump is/was terrible. But, he (and his administration) achieved that. It may end up a footnote in the history books, but it deserves to be there.
    Yeah, but that can't be allowed to happen....at least not until there's some separation.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield

Trump & his administration will NEVER get the credit they deserve for what they achieved. Because that would require admission that they had done things rights.

The democrats and MSM will toe the line feeding BS to the public until they are brain washed into thinking this was all Biden's victory.

Orange Man BAD, he can do no right or good, everything he touches has cooties on it.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    You aren't helping.
    Well, I'm not the one leaving uncovered feces twenty feet from the main gate, so I'm not hurting.

My friends tricked me to get tickets to this festival - They lied and said there would be pineapple pizza and fried testicles.
    Now cognitive dissonance is making me want to go.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Well, I'm not the one leaving uncovered feces twenty feet from the main gate, so I'm not hurting.

My friends tricked me to get tickets to this festival - They lied and said there would be pineapple pizza and fried testicles.
    Now cognitive dissonance is making me want to go.
    I know it is the South and another culture, but, man, I just can't.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    And it's really only getting started.
    It'll be downright unpatriotic to not want to surrender your retirement.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom