JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

Tuesday, February 15, 2022​

‘Contact Your Doctor…No Time to Wait’: Pfizer Issues Urgent Warning about Pulmonary Embolisms Caused by Blood Clots​

So Pfizer has a PSA about a medical problem. How many other PSA's about medical conditions do they have?

There's nothing in that about their vaccine and my first thought is they're promoting some medicine they sell to treat it.

But hey, jump to whatever conclusion you want.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Time for the video again, I guess.

Nah, that limey ********er is just going on.

Of course it’s “couldn’t care less.” But some people started saying that sarcastically, like, “oh, I could care less.” And the you get enough people saying it like that and then people start using it that way. No reason to get any panties twisted. No reason to trot out snooty ********ers from across the pond to lecture us on proper English. It’s not like all Americans say it wrong and all British say it right.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan

Tuesday, February 15, 2022​

‘Contact Your Doctor…No Time to Wait’: Pfizer Issues Urgent Warning about Pulmonary Embolisms Caused by Blood Clots​

Pfizer has issued an ominous public warning about “deep vein thrombosis,” in what appears to confirm another so-called conspiracy theory that has been circulating for months.

Pfizer posted the warning on Twitter about deep vein thrombosis, the medical term for a blood clot in a deep vein, traveling to the lungs and causing a pulmonary embolism. They said if any individuals are having trouble breathing or experiencing chest pain, they should call a medical professional immediately.

“Contact your doctor if experiencing symptoms—this is no time to wait,” Pfizer stated.

Its amazing how “conspiracy theorist” just actually means “someone who is paying attention and using common sense and logic.”

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Its amazing how “conspiracy theorist” just actually means “someone who is paying attention and using common sense and logic.”
    Not that I’m a big fan of either Pfizer or the CDC, but where does this confirm a conspiracy theory?

Were they trying to hide that blood clots can be dangerous, but oops, they let it slip? Maybe you can explain the conspiracy they admitted to?

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    It is strange that for no reason that Pfizer cares enough to let us know about clots. Now if they warn us about Myocarditis.....:scratch:...nothing to see here,keep the line amovin'

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    It is strange that for no reason that Pfizer cares enough to let us know about clots. Now if they warn us about Myocarditis.....:scratch:...nothing to see here,keep the line amovin'
    Why do you say it’s for no reason? Is it not the case that DVT is dangerous? Is it that you think that because Pfizer put out a warning about DVT that it somehow naturally links to blood clots caused by vaccines? It’s like you’re trying to say that the warning about DVT where vaccines are not mentioned at all, somehow proves that vaccines cause DVT.

That could be the case. I’m open to believing that Pfizer could do that. But lets not use circular reasoning inform our belief. Find the peer reviewed studies that show vaccines cause DVT. Find some evidence beyond your distrust of Pfizer that those warnings are really linked to the vaccines.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Why do you say it’s for no reason? Is it not the case that DVT is dangerous? Is it that you think that because Pfizer put out a warning about DVT that it somehow naturally links to blood clots caused by vaccines? It’s like you’re trying to say that the warning about DVT where vaccines are not mentioned at all, somehow proves that vaccines cause DVT.

That could be the case. I’m open to believing that Pfizer could do that. But lets not use circular reasoning inform our belief. Find the peer reviewed studies that show vaccines cause DVT. Find some evidence beyond your distrust of Pfizer that those warnings are really linked to the vaccines.

The timing is suspect. Why the sudden push from both?
    There have been reports of a blood clot problem associated with the shot.
    Blood clots were not a problem worthy of a PSA 3 years ago?
    1 and 1 doesn't always add up to 3 but...

pout-lips-out.gif

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    The timing is suspect. Why the sudden push from both?
    There have been reports of a blood clot problem associated with the shot.
    Blood clots were not a problem worthy of a PSA 3 years ago?
    1 and 1 doesn't always add up to 3 but...

pout-lips-out.gif
    Um yeah, very suspect. Only a few months ago using the language of blood clots, vaccine ADE, heart issues, etc. wasn't common or accepted. I've not yet figured a way to warn people, the linguistics of saying something "out there" to just get people to stop harming themselves appears to just trigger them into doing just that.

Not only is this the biggest medical experiment in history, there's a huge pyshchlological aspect of it that drives bad decisions. Everyone is running around telling me they're vaxxed and they're confused why they're still getting sick and had adverse effects. I've had a lot of people tell me they had to save their job and they went along with the coercion. Confessions always occur when I mention I'll never fly again with all their rules...it's all it takes to trigger the response of vax status. Odd since even CA just dropped their mask mandate.

CDC and Pfizer blood clot warnings are analogous to discussing vaccine efficacy for so long. How'd that turn out? Big Pharma is two steps ahead of the Normies in society. Has everyone talking about if it's true or not while continuing to damage and kill people. Maybe, just maybe with this awakening we don't need "absolute proof" that something ain't right. Hey just maybe, it might save your life if you quit listening to the experts and said Hell No!

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    So why now?

Does anyone know if they have done this before?
    It's CYA time, that's why! Did big Pharma give any info on their vax testing, or in literature prior to vaccination? Not that I know of, and Pfizer study out now shows 1200 deaths in the first three months. Yet it continued.

This isn't the first drug that killed a lot of people, but it'll be the biggest. Vax deaths will, if not already, outpace the alleged virus deaths.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    So why now?

Does anyone know if they have done this before?
    So if you’re gonna say it, why at any point? Remember the reports early on, before any vaccines were available that some people with covid were having issues with blood clots? Maybe that would have been a good time to put this warning out there. But do you think that the warning is proof that vaccines cause blood clots? I guess if you’re speculating the timing makes it a fair suspicion. I wouldn’t let this warning inform my belief.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    So if you’re gonna say it, why at any point? Remember the reports early on, before any vaccines were available that some people with covid were having issues with blood clots? Maybe that would have been a good time to put this warning out there. But do you think that the warning is proof that vaccines cause blood clots? I guess if you’re speculating the timing makes it a fair suspicion. I wouldn’t let this warning inform my belief.

Way too many people, often called sheeple, claim everything is a coincidence, to make themselves feel better. They are wrong more than they are right. Those that don’t believe in coincidence therefore a right a larger percentage of the time.

I say this is not a coincidence…

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Way too many people, often called sheeple, claim everything is a coincidence, to make themselves feel better. They are wrong more than they are right. Those that don’t believe in coincidence therefore a right a larger percentage of the time.

I say this is not a coincidence…
    Way too many :tinfoil: think everything has to prove their fears. Not every event that even neatly coincides with another event means the two events are linked in some nefarious way. They might be linked if all is told. But just because it is too delicious not to consume it as confirmation of your instinct, doesn’t make it true.

Tell me if you believe that this warning proves that vaccines cause blood clots. If so, then tell me why you believe it. If you present some peer reviewed study that shows this, or maybe some verifiable literature that shows Pfizer knew this, fine. But if all you have is your intuition, please say that too.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Way too many :tinfoil: think everything has to prove their fears. Not every event that even neatly coincides with another event means the two events are linked in some nefarious way. They might be linked if all is told. But just because it is too delicious not to consume it as confirmation of your instinct, doesn’t make it true.

Tell me if you believe that this warning proves that vaccines cause blood clots. If so, then tell me why you believe it. If you present some peer reviewed study that shows this, or maybe some verifiable literature that shows Pfizer knew this, fine. But if all you have is your intuition, please say that too.
    I do not believe this alone proves anything.

I believe this is for a reason I do not know.

I was reading articles about how the peer review system was broken years before the plague.

The physical evidence seems to point to the virus and vaccines causing blood problems.

The physical evidence seems to be that together in a patient they cause bigger blood problems.

We have already seen how pharmaceutical company whistleblowers are treated.

This could be a balm for battered conscience within the company.

This could be to help others avoid liability.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Food and Drug Administration [FDA] Executive Officer, Christopher Cole, inadvertently revealed that his agency will eventually announce that annual COVID-19 vaccinations will become policy.

Cole is an Executive Officer heading up the agency’s Countermeasures Initiatives, which plays a critical role in ensuring that drugs, vaccines, and other measures to counter infectious diseases and viruses are safe. He made the revelations on a hidden camera to an undercover Project Veritas reporter.

Cole indicates that annual COVID-19 shots isn’t probable — but certain. When pushed on how he knows an annual shot will become policy, Cole states, “Just from everything I’ve heard, they [FDA] are not going to not approve it.”

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Food and Drug Administration [FDA] Executive Officer, Christopher Cole, inadvertently revealed that his agency will eventually announce that annual COVID-19 vaccinations will become policy.

Cole is an Executive Officer heading up the agency’s Countermeasures Initiatives, which plays a critical role in ensuring that drugs, vaccines, and other measures to counter infectious diseases and viruses are safe. He made the revelations on a hidden camera to an undercover Project Veritas reporter.

Cole indicates that annual COVID-19 shots isn’t probable — but certain. When pushed on how he knows an annual shot will become policy, Cole states, “Just from everything I’ve heard, they [FDA] are not going to not approve it.”

Saw that last night. Just wow. Anyway, that guy is fired. Kinda surprised that O’keefe hasn’t “committed suicide” yet. Pfizer makes a donation to the Clinton Foundation. Shortly thereafter O’Keefe unexpectedly commits suicide. Wait a couple of months for the public’s short memory to kick in. Then mandate annual vaccines.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom